Kim Hana. ♥

30 days. [hiatus]

Seohyun's POV:

Ever since Minho left with Heeyoung, I become bored.

So, I called Tiffany unnie. But she didn't answered. I looked around to find things to interact with.

I KNOW!

My piano. I sat, prepared myself and played my favorite. River flows in you by Yiruma. 

I remembered when I first played this in our School Piano Competition.

[Flashback]

"I don't wanna play anymore. Please oppa? Please?" The little girl with a clearbook in her hands pleaded to her older brother.

"You can do it, Seohyun-ah, trust me. Oppa's there to support you." The older brother patted her head and smiled.

"Aniyooooo!" The little girl whined.

"Lee Seohyun? Are you a contestant? They need you inside." The older female approached the nervous Seohyun.

"Sonsaengnim, let me stay here for awhile. I'm waiting for someone." The girl pleaded.

"Sure. Be there in 5 minutes." 

"Oppa! Where's Kyuhyun-ah?" The girl sat down and asked.

"Don't worry. He'll be there. I'll call him. Now go inside." The older boy encouraged the girl, and they hugged.

After that, the girl ran and entered the room and her oppa followed her.

When she got there, she sat down calmly. 

"Kyuhyun-ah, where are you? I need you." Seohyun looked everywhere and whispered.

"Next contestant? Lee Seohyun." The female called Seohyun's name.

Then Seohyun stood up, went up the stage, and comfortably sat on the piano and played.

After she played, she stood up and bowed. People clapped their hands as Seohyun go down the stage.

She went outside crying, disappointed and sad.

"Seohyun-ah, why are you crying? You did great!" Seohyun's brother comforted her.

"Kyuhyun-ah didn't came." 

"Is that all? Well, I'll scold that boy. Now, what do you want to eat?"

"Nothing. I want to go home. Jebal."

"Araso, ride on my back." 

Seohyun was about to ride on her oppa's back, but then a tall boy approached them.

"Hyung, I think I'll do that." The boy grabbed Seohyun's hand.

"Araso. I think I'll leave you two there." The elder brother chuckled and left the two.

"O-Oppa!" Seohyun tried to shout.

"Yah." The boy poked Seohyun's chin.

"What do you want?" Seohyun coldly said.

"Seohyun-ah~ Are you mad at me?"

"Neh. I'm disappointed because of you. I hate you. You promised me." Seohyun tried to walk away, but the boy held her wrist.

"What?!" Seohyun shouted.

In return, the boy just chuckled.

"You didn't saw me? I'm the boy who's watching you in the upper level. Remember that loud clap? That was me."

"But you didn't approached me before I played! How can I know?"

"Mianhe, don't be mad at me." The boy suddenly hugged Seohyun.

"Kyuhyun-ah, gwaenchana, you're forgiven." 

Then the two broke the hug, and walked to the field.

[End of flashback]

(A/N: Seohyun at that time was 14, I used the word little since she has a small height.)

Seohyun's POV:

Ah, good old times. I miss Kyuhyun so much.

Maybe he's busy preparing for the wedding. Aigoo. What can I expect?

He's engaged now. He's bound to be a husband to Yoona. I don't wanna be the 3rd wheel.

Then, out of the blue, I heard our neighbour Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim fighting.

It was getting more intense, glasses broke, their little kid Hana crying, slamming. 

I couldn't take it, so I listened to music. But then, I had to open the door since someone knocked loudly and hurriedly.

I opened it and saw Mrs. Kim and Hana crying. Gosh. What the hell happened?!

"Seohyun-ah, please take care of Hana for a week. I'll be back soon. I trust you." Mrs. Kim cried and begged.

"Neh, Mrs. Kim, I'll take care of Hana-shi for you. Please take care." Mrs. Kim handed me a luggage.

Then Mrs. Kim hugged me, then kissed Hana and waved goodbye.

"Unnie, where will my mom go? Will she come back?" Hana wiped her tears and asked me.

"Somewhere, she'll be back soon, for now, you're gonna be here with me. Is that okay, Hana-shi?" I knelt down, and wiped her tears.

Then, I found myself crying. Ugh, why? I missed my mom. 

I wished she didn't passed away. But there's nothing we can do about it.

"Unnie, why are you crying? Please don't cry." Hana's small finger wiped away the tear.

(A/N: Hana is 4 years old.)

"Thanks, Hana-shi, do you want some pancakes? I can cook some for you." I stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Neh! That's my favorite!" The little girl cheered.

So, I proceeded to cook pancakes. But then, the door rang again. What is it this time?

But before I can open the door, Hana stood up from her seat and opened the door. Aww, kyeopta!

The door revealed Kyuhyun, What the hell is he doing here?!

"Who are you?" Kyuhyun pointed at Hana.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Kim Hana imnida!" The little girl talked like an adult, this made me giggle.

"And what are you doing here, missy?" Kyuhyun asked the little kid, trying not to laugh.

"I'm gonna eat pancakes."

"Is that so? Are you gonna cook your pancakes?"

"Aniyo! I can't cook, you know!" Then Kyuhyun bursted into laughter.

"Yah, what's so funny?" The kid grumbled.

"Nothing. You're just so cute for a 4 year old kid."

"Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I just passed by. I missed youuuuu!" Kyuhyun ran like a kid and hugged me from the back while I'm flipping pancakes.

"Unnie, is he your boyfriend?" The question made me think and freeze from flipping the pancake.

I fell into a deep thought about why the kid thinks about that.

Then, "SEOHYUN-AH! THE PANCAKE IS BURNT!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"B-Bwo?" Then I looked at the pancake, Kyuhyun is right, it's burnt already.

"Aish! Now I have to do it all over again!" I whined as I reached for the pancake box in the upper cabinet.

"Let me help you, Seohyun." Kyuhyun grabbed the pancake box.

"Kamsahamnida." 

"Well, back to the question, Is Kyuhyun oppa your boyfriend?" The little kid asked. I can't believe she still remembers!

"Uhh, aniyo. He's j-just my chi-chinggu..." I stuttered while I cook another pancake again.

"Is that so? Oh well. But, why are you two so sweet? Normal best friends don't do that."

"Aigoo, this kid knows alot. How about we'll play? Is that okay?" Kyuhyun went to entertain Hana before she's gonna ask another question again.

Seriously, I think Hana is NOT a kid. How did Mrs. Kim raised her? Oh well. Better get back to my cooking before it's gonna burn again.

(At the Im residence)

Yoona's POV:

Oh my gosh. I WOKE UP REALLY LATE! Omma's gonna kill me.. I'm so dead!

"Yoona-ah! Yoona-ah!" I heard a voice called. Omo, maybe it's Mom! Eottoke?!

I got it! I'll just pretend that I'm having a research.

I immediately opened my laptop and pretend to be searching for something.

Omma went inside my room and stared at me.

"What are you doing?" 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm surfing the web."

"For what?"

"I'm researching for something."

"For hell's sake, Yoona-ah, you're not a college student anymore. Ran out of excuses?"

Damn! I'm caught! Why didn't I thought of better excuses?

"Omma...." I pouted.

"You woke up late... AGAIN. Yoona, you're getting married in the next few days. You know that!" Mom scolded me. Aish.

"Mianhe. Jeongmal Mianhe."

"You're gonna be Mrs. Cho in the future, but you still wake up late. What will Kyuhyun say?"

"If he wants our marriage to work, he better accept me for who I am."

"Yoona, that's not the point, if you want your marriage to work, be a good woman, wife and a mother. Araso? I don't want Kyuhyun cheating on you."

"Omma! Let's not think about that..."

"Araso araso, but Yoona, please be responsible. Food is ready downstairs."

"Thanks, Mom." Then Mom went outside my room.

How can I be the perfect wife, if my husband is not the one I love?

(Back at the Lee residence)

Seohyun's POV:

Finally, after 3 hours of playing and eating with Hana, she's sleeping.

Then, we cuddled to the couch to talk about some things.

"Seohyun-ah, I heard Minho's here earlier."

"Neh, how did you know?"

"Minho told me, and why did you invited him instead of me? Is he your best friend?"

"Kyuhyun, we didn't do anything wrong. Aniyo, he's just a close friend of mine."

"But why him instead of me?"

"He said he'll come, I didn't invite him."

"But why-" I cutted Kyuhyun off, "What's the problem? It's already done, okay?"

"Neh, but why not me?"

"Kyuhyun, Minho's just a friend of mine. What's the matter with that? What's happening? Am I your girlfriend?"

"Ani."

"Then why are you saying such things? Wait, are you jealous?"

"A-Aniyo! Of course not!"

"You're lying. I can clearly see it." 

"I said I am not!"

"Aish, you look like a paranoid guy right now."

"Okay okay! I'm jealous."

"But.. But why?"

"Because I don't wanna lose you, especially to my cousin." 

"You're being silly, I'm not the one who's gonna leave...."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing! Just don't mind what I said earlier."

"Tell me."

"Nothing. Seriously."

"Okay, if you don't wanna tell me."

Mianhe, Kyuhyun, I just don't want you to be burdened by your pathetic little sister.

Sulli's POV:

Seriously? Fieldtrip? In a farm? Are you kidding me? What the hell...

"Sonsaeng-nim! I thought we're gonna go on decent fieldtrip like you said before? Why here?" Sunyoung unnie pouted.

"Sunyoung-ah, this is a real fieldtrip. Fieldtrips are not about vacation and all that, it's about learning." Our old sonsaeng explained.

"Sonsaeng-nim, you brought us here just to harvest and plant your goods? Well done!" Our classmate named Changjo joked.

"Mr. Choi Jonghyun, or Changjo, aniyo, we're here to learn, not to do whatever you thought of." 

But seriously, this . Ugh, I wanna go home.

"Songsaeng-nim, where's the comfort room?" I asked.

"Uhh.. I don't know, Jinri-ah."

"Please don't call me Jinri, call me Sulli. Thanks. I'll just search myself." I walked nearby and left them.

Then Taemin ran to follow me.

"Hey, Sulli-ah." 

"Oh, Taemin..."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Of course not. Why would I be?"

"Because I sat with Krystal not you?"

"That's silly. Oh hey! There's the restroom." I ran to the restroom to avoid awkward atmosphere.

I closed the door and shut it tight so that no one can enter. I can feel that I'm not secure.

"Aish, Mirror Mirror on the wall... Ugh, this makes no sense.." I talked to the mirror, not sure why.

"Sulli-ah..." I heard a voice! The mirror is talking back?!?!

"M-Magic... Mirror?"

"Ani- I mean.. Neh.. I'm the magic mirror."

"W-What do you w-want?"

"Give me 20 bucks if you want to find out who your soulmate is."

"Seriously?"

"Neh." Wait, that's not a magic mirror! Oh gosh, forget it!

"Sunyoung unnieeeeeeeeeeee!" I screamed then went out the stall.

"What?" Sunyoung unnie's laughing so hard I'm getting pissed.

"I'm so mad at you."

"Seriously, Jinri-ah, you still believe in those things?" 

"A-Aniyo!"

"Kekeke, you look like a preschool kid, Jinri-ah."

"Sunyoung unnie, could you please stop calling me Jinri?! I don't like it."

"Okay, cut off that Sunyoung unnie and call me Luna unnie. Araso?"

"Neh.. Wait, what are we gonna do?"

"Sonsaengnim said we're gonna plant."

"Seriously?! Argh, I should've stayed at home.. This ."

"Yeah, definitely. I wanna go out and have some fun! Wanna join?"

"Sure! But where? I think it's kinda dangerous.."

"Anywhere! Dangerous? Wae?"

"We might get into trouble if sonsaengnim found out about this."

"Ani, he'll never know. Let's go?"

"Neh!" We sneaked outside the farm, and rode a bus on the way back to the city.

"I hope no one saw us." I prayed.

"No one, they were clearly busy planting."

"Except for me." I heard a male voice on our back, and we looked.

"K-Kai-shi?" I asked.

"Neh, you do know me." He chuckled.

"W-Why are.. you h-here?" Sunyoung unnie asked.

"I don't wanna plant. So, I escaped. And you two?"

"We also escaped. Good thing."

"So, where do you plan to go?"

"Anywhere."

"Ugh, I just wanna go home and watch some movies." I sighed.

"Can we come?" Kai asked.

"Of course you can."

Oh well, we ended up watching movies in our house.

An hour has passed, and I woke up.. WAIT, I SLEPT THROUGHOUT THE MOVIE?

Seriously? Ugh.

"Jinri-ah! You look cute while sleeping!" Kai pinched my cheeks.

"Yah, I took photos of you." Then unnie handed me her camera.

"ANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

(At the Lee residence)

Author's POV:

"Seohyun, I'm sorry again." Kyuhyun whispered to the girl beside her while leaning on his shoulders.

"For what?" Seohyun curiously looked at Kyuhyun.

"For.. for being overprotective." 

"It's nothing."

"But seriously, why not me?"

"Yah! You're at it again Kyuhyun-ah!" Seohyun  playfully hit Kyuhyun's arms.

"I'm serious." Kyuhyun stared at Seohyun.

"Aish, there you go again." Seohyun tried to stand up, but Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist and hugged her.

"I don't understand you two." They heard a voice from the stairs.

"Hana-ah!" Seohyun broke the hug and carried the little girl in her arms.

"Unnie, can I call you Omma, and I'll call him Appa just for awhile? Please?" The kid pleaded.

"Of course, Hana-ah." Seohyun smiled, and put Hana down.

"But of course parents have to kiss? Right?" 

Seohyun stared at the kid weirdly while Kyuhyun just chuckled.

"Appa's gonna get married soon to another woman, so I just can't. She's my best friend only." Kyuhyun explained.

While Kyuhyun is explaining, Seohyun's heart was secretly breaking.

                                                                       ~END OF CHAPTER 12~

Author's note:

Sorry for not updating for like a century. I'm really busy with school.

Enjoy ths chapter, Gawwddd, I'm running outta ideas! ><

Oh well. Please comment. :>