The day my heart shattered into millions.

30 days. [hiatus]

Seohyun's POV:

Annyeong Haseyo!

My name is Lee Seohyun.

I have two siblings.A little brother and a big brother.

Neh,I'm the middle child,but the only daughter.

I have a best friend named Cho Kyuhyun.Gaaahhh,I love that guy so much.

Of course not only as a friend.Kekeke,You know what I mean.

Should I confess to him?Nah,our 8 years friendship would be ruined.

As I dashed outside my room and went downstairs,I found Taemin,eating toasted bread.

"Goodmorning,Noona." He greeted.

"Goodmorning,Taemin,Where's oppa?" I asked.

"He went early for work.He never even had time for breakfast,not lunch,not even dinner."

"Don't say that!He's just busy."

"As always.Oh,The school bus is here.Bye,Noona!Take care!" He said while taking his last bite out of the toasted bread.

"Bye!Be careful!" I shouted and waved.

Ah,I'm alone again.Like Taemin said.. As always.

I heard my phone rang.Oh,I left it upstairs.

I ran back upstairs to my room and found my cellphone inside the comfort room.

How the hell did it went here?Ugh,nevermind.I have a lot of things to worry about other than this stupid cellphone.

So,The caller is..As usual..Every Morning.. Cho Kyuhyun.

[Phone conversation]

Me:Why did you called?

Kyuhyun:Aren't you expecting my call?I call every morning,right?

Me:Neh.What is it this time?

Kyuhyun:What seems to be the problem?

Me:What?Nothing's wrong.Is that the reason why you called?

Kyuhyun:Ani.Your voice says there something's wrong.

Me:I'm just thinking of something.

Kyuhyun:Seohyun-ah,What is it?Do you want to go somewhere else with me?

Me:No,I have work,remember?

Kyuhyun:I'll excuse you.

Me:No need.Don't worry about me,Kyuhyun-ah,Worry about your work and stuff.

Kyuhyun:I'm just concerned.I don't want my little sister worry about things.

That word hit me.Little sister huh?

Me:Araso.Bye.

Kyuhyun:Take care always!Be careful.

[End of phone conversation]

Little sister.That word seems to bother me.That word is one of my stumbling blocks.

Forget it,Seohyun,he only thinks of you as his little sister.

I cleaned the house,ate,showered,then dressed up and went to work.

It was approximately 9:30am.My work was 10:00am.

I walked.I didn't took the bus.

After a few minutes,I arrived there.

I saw Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie talking on the cashier.

"Good Morning,Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie." I greeted while I sit down on the chair.

"You're early,Good Morning,Lee Seohyun." Taeyeon unnie greeted.

"Good Morning,Hyunnie.You look worried.Is there something wrong?" Tiffany unnie asked me then she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing's wrong,don't worry." I held her hand.

I lied.Everything's wrong.

(At school)

Taemin's POV:

Annyeong.Lee Taemin imnida.

I have two elder siblings.Neh,I'm the maknae.

I wanna feel love.My hyung is not always there,My noona is busy,My Omma's dead already and My Appa is working on another country.

I never felt the love Mom has shown hyung and noona.

My omma died when she gave birth to me.I think hyung hates me because of that,but noona never did.

The bus stopped on a nearby and familiar mansion.I saw a girl kissed her mom and dad then entered the bus.

But since the only seat left on the bus is beside me,she sat there.

"Annyeong!Cho Jinri imnida.But you can call me Sulli." She smiled,Not an ordinary smile,But an angelic smile.

"Annyeong.Lee Taemin imnida.You're new,right?"

"Neh.Nice to meet you,Taemin."

"Your house is huge,I think you're rich."

"N-Neh.Kind of."

"But why did you chose to study here?This is a school for average people,not for rich people like you." I never thought I could say words like that.

"Kekeke,Actually,My Mom and Dad didn't want me to study here." She just laughed,I'm surprised.

"Why did you still enrolled?"

"I wanna live normally.I don't wanna go to school with a lot of rich people around me."

"Oh,Girls like you are rare."

"Wae?" She laughed.

"Girls here are s."

"Oh.Kekeke,I understand."

I had a nice time talking to a girl like her.She's matured and humble.

Even though I gave her my cold shoulders,She naturally reacted.

After a long conversation,the bus stopped and arrived at the school.

Sulli went down after me.After we arrived,I saw Kibum hyung waiting for me.

"Hey!" Kibum hyung patted my back.

"Annyeong." I formally greeted.

"Annyeong Haseyo!Cho Jinri imnida,but you can call me Sulli." Sulli introduced herself to Kibum hyung.

"Oh,Kim Kibum imnida,but you can call me Key.Nice to meet you." Kibum hyung introduced himself to Sulli.

Minutes and minutes passed,We talked and talked until class started.

(At the coffee shop)

Seohyun's POV:

Hours and hours have passed.Yet,I'm still not tired.

It's already 11:30am.It's my lunch break now.I feel like working more so I decided to talk to Taeyeon unnie about it.

"Unnie,can I work more and exchange my break to Sooyoung unnie's?" I asked Taeyeon unnie.

"Of course not,Hyunnie!You're the youngest here,so you should take a break more earlier." Taeyeon unnie replied while arranging cups.

"Jebal?I don't feel tired,and Sooyoung unnie needs rest more than me."

"Chincha?What's the problem?You can talk to me about that.I'm your second Omma."

"Nothing's wrong." I replied then walked inside the kitchen and talked to Sooyoung unnie.

"Sooyoung unnie,can we exchange lunch breaks?Only once.Please?" I pleaded even though I already know her answer.

"Seohyun-ah!That would be awesome!" She replied while gathering coffee beans.

"What's up?" Tiffany unnie came near while holding a tray.

"Lunch tiiime~!" Sooyoung unnie sang and went outside.

"Huh?You switched lunch breaks?" Tiffany unnie asked curiously.

"Neh.I don't feel like eating." I replied.

Then Taeyeon unnie went inside.

"Someone's waiting for you." Taeyeon unnie smiled.Upon seeing that,Tiffany unnie smiled,too.

I didn't ask who.I already know who it is.

"Seohyun-ah!" A guy ran to me and hug me.It happened so fast,I haven't noticed.

Yet,I know who it is.Cho Kyuhyun my over protective best friend.

"I missed you already!" He whispered.I just smiled.

I saw Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie went back to their work while giggling.They can slack because there's no costumer.

"Yah.I can't breathe." I complained then he broke the hug.

"Mianhe,how are you?" He asked me.

"I'm fine.You miss me already?We talked earlier,right?"

"Neh,But I miss my little sister already!" He smiled like there's no tomorrow.I always loved his smile,but the little sister part ruined it.

"So,what do you need?"

"I want to treat you for lunch!"

"I'm still working,and besides,I switched lunch schedule with Sooyoung unnie."

"Seohyun-ah,Gwaenchana..Go eat lunch.We can handle this." Taeyeon unnie said then smirked.

"But unnie..." Before I can continue,Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and went outside.

He opened the car door for me,but before that,I can see Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie signalling 'Good luck' to me while giggling.

"Where are we going?" I asked Kyuhyun after he entered the car.

"Somewhere." He winked.

This guy is getting crazier every minute,but I'm getting crazy for him every second.

After 10 minutes,we arrived at the place.

It was a beautiful,sunny and flowery hill with a huge tree that serves as a shade with a tire swing.

"Umm,Kyuhyun,I never mean to complain but,Where are we gonna eat?" I asked.

"Just wait." He laughed and brought out picnic baskets.

Ohh,I like his idea.Picnic lunch?Interesting.

"Come on!" He held my hand while walking to the hill.He treats me as his girlfriend,but for him,it's just a sister-brother bonding.

Everything is perfect.He treats me like a princess,Cares for me like his own girlfriend but.. for him,I'm just a sister,a little sister.

"What do you want for lunch?" he asked me while preparing the picnic blanket.

"What if the food I want isn't there?" I asked.

"Impossible." 

"Okay,I want...gogumas." 

"No problem." He took a bag of gogumas from the picnic table.

"Whoah."

"Seohyun-ah!You must eat more!My little sister is getting thinner!" 

There he goes again..I hate hearing those words!

"Ani.Just go eat,Don't mind me." I said.

"Of course I will!You're my.." Before he continue I put gogumas on his mouth then ran.

"Asdfghjkl!" I can't understand the words he's saying,maybe because he has gogumas in his mouth?

Then he starts chasing me.Omo,He's fast.Then he got me,and tickled me.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I screamed,I don't like being tickled.

"Kekeke.I won!" He laughed while I was just giving him I-hate-you looks.

After eating,we decided to talk until it was 12:45pm.

"Omona!I'm late!Taeyeon unnie will scold me again!" I sighed.

"Don't worry,I'll handle this.Let's go?" Kyuhyun said while packing the items and cleaning the mess.

After doing so,He held my hand while we walk to the car.

Ah,I wish this is real.I wish we become a couple.He's sweet,caring kind and all..But not as a boyfriend.

The trip was long.We talked,joked,had fun and many more.Then we arrived at exactly 12:58pm.

I saw Sooyoung unnie and Tiffany unnie laughing while talking at the cashier.

There's still no costumer.Ugh.Then Kyuhyun opened the door for me.

"Kamsahamnida." I thanked Kyuhyun before going outside the car.

"No problem.Oh,be careful and work hard but not too hard.If your stressed or tired,just rest.Araso?" He told me.

"Ugh,why are you so over-protective?I can take care of myself!I'm not a baby."

"Stop complaining.There's no one to protect you or care for you like I'm doing right now."

"I know.Okay,bye,you have a lot of work to do."

"I don't care.Go inside now.I'm going.Remember all the things I said,Araso?"

"Okay okay."

I went inside,after that,he waved goodbye and drifted away.

"Ahh!So how was it!" Tiffany unnie screamed and giggled.I admit,They are strange sometimes.

"A simple lunch..That's all." I replied,then went to the kitchen,but they followed me and blocked my way.

"You're not telling us something!Something happened between you and Kyuhyun,right?" Sooyoung unnie gave me a sheepish grin.

"YAH!Sooyoung unnie is a ert!Of course nothing happened!" I replied and went back to work.

Then the bells rang,that means a costumer entered.Tiffany unnie and Sooyoung unnie rushed outside.

Ah,finally,My own moment alone.Kekeke,Back to daydream.

(At the company)

Donghae's POV:

I was walking down the hall when I see a beatiful girl walking near me.She's Im Yoon Ah.

The daughter of the president of this company,And my friend.

"Yah!Donghae oppa!" She greeted.

"How are you,Yoong?" I asked her.

"I'm fine,and you?"

"Super busy.I don't know how.Kekeke,why are you here?" What stupid of me to ask that question.Of course she's working here!

"Kekeke,Father and uncle is calling me,I don't know why.Maybe because the company is suffering loss."

"What?I didn't know that!"

"Me either.I found out about it this morning.Oh,dad is calling me,See you later,Hae!" Then she ran to the elevator.

Whoah,She's a goddess.

Yoona's POV:

Ah,what a happy day.But my dad called me to his office with uncle.Wae?

On the way,I saw Hae and we had a little conversation.

How I miss my friend,My high school best friend.

Gotta get back to your senses,Im Yoon Ah!

He's never gonna love a girl like you.Stop thinking like that.

I went to the elevator,and minutes passed,I arrived at the floor.

I saw dad's office.I inhaled and exhaled air before I knocked on the door.

Then the door opened,revealing uncle,aunt,appa and omma.

What's going on?What's happening?I'm so curious and at the same time nervous.

"Yoona-shi!" Aunt greeted me and hugged me,Uncle did the same.

"Appa,can you please tell me why are we all here?" I curiously asked Appa.

"Just wait,Yoona,We're still waiting for someone." Appa smiled.

After 15 minutes,the door opened and a person entered.

That person was my friend,Kyuhyun.

I wonder why are we all here.

"Umm,We,your parents have talked about this.Because the Im company is suffering financial loss,We,the Cho company,decided to help them.Not by supplying money,but by arranging your marriage.Is it okay?" Uncle asked us two.

"If it's for the company,I'm willing to." Kyuhyun replied.

"Yeah,That's okay as long as the company is fine." I replied with a smile.

"Then it is settled.You two will get married on August 4th,next month." Appa declared.

After that,Kyuhyun talked to me.

"Is it okay for you to get married to me?" Kyuhyun asked me.

"Of course!It's for the company.I don't wanna see our company suffering." I replied.

"But Yoona,You are sacrificing your future."

"I'm willing to give up my dreams to find the one for me,Or maybe,You're the one for me.We do not know."

"Kekeke,I'll drive you home." 

"Ani,I'm going somewhere."

"Can I come with you?"

"Sure!Since I have no one to go with me.Thanks,Kyu."

(At the coffee shop)

Seohyun's POV:

After minutes of brewing coffee and doing stuff,I decided to sit on the chair.

The bells rang,which means another costumer entered the coffee shop.

I decided to stand up and prepare the things.

After 4 hours of doing things and preparing stuff,I went outside and headed home.

It was the end of my shift,5pm.

I went to our house and found Donghae oppa sleeping on the couch.

I decided to get some pillows and a blanket upstairs.

After I got some,I rushed downstairs and covered oppa with blankets while I placed some pillows on his side.

He seems tired,after all,his job is very tiring.

(At the school)

Taemin's POV:

School's out,I decided to go home.Oh,wait!Sulli...I'm gonna go check on her first.

I went to the football field,It was so huge that I can't see clear faces of people there.

I went farther and saw a girl with a wound.

The girl was Sulli!I run to her fast and helped her.

"Sulli-ah,Are you okay?" I asked her while I sat next to her.

"N-Neh..Gwaenchana,Don't mind me." She tried to stand up but failed.

"Let me help you." I said then carried her.

"YAH!I SAID I'M OKAAAAY!" She screamed while struggling from my grip.

I brought her to the clinic.I waited outside while the nurse puts bandages and stuff.

After a few minutes,She went outside.

"Kamsahamnida,Taemin-shi." She smiled at me.

Before we walked,She clinged her arm to mine.

"Are you okay now?I'll walk you home." I offered her.

"Are you sure?It's getting late already.You might get kidnapped or something." She replied.I can feel her concern.

"Neh,It's okay for a guy to be hurt than a girl,right?"

"Thanks so much,Taemin-shi,I don't know what my day would be without you."

"No problem,Sulli-shi,Just helping out."

After minutes of walking,we arrived at the familiar and big mansion.Oh!I remember!This is Kyuhyun hyung's house!

"Umm..Sulli-ah,one last question." I said to Sulli.

"What is it?" She replied.

"Do you know a person named Cho Kyuhyun?"

"Of course I do!Cho Kyuhyun is my big brother!Do you know him?"

"Neh,He's my noona's bestest friend.He always tell stories about you!"

"Chincha?So,you're Seohyun unnie's little brother?"

"Neh!So you're the girl they're talking about!"

"Kekeke,nice to meet you,Taemin-shi."

"Nice to meet you,too,Sulli-ah." We laughed,then waved goodbye at each other until she was inside her house.

I went home.Ah,I'm starting to like Sulli now.

(At the mall)

Yoona's POV:

"I didn't know you loved Ice creams!" Kyuhyun-shi told me while I finish my Ice cream.That ice cream was my 3rd.

"Kekeke,I'm a huge fan of ice cream since I was 5." I replied while throwing my cup into the trash can.

"Yah!Ice creams have many fats!"

"So?I work out everyday!So,I won't mind eating a lot."

"But still,be careful."

"Aniyo!When I wanna eat ice cream,I'll eat!"

"Ara,someday you'll be so fat!"

"I don't really care.You're just jealous!" Then I started hitting Kyuhyun-shi,Kekeke.

"Yah!Yoong!I'm not!Stop it!" He laughed at my childishness.

"Kekeke,I'm evil Yoong!Let's go home?"

"Ara,but let's go to my little sister first."

"Sulli,right?"

"Ani,what I mean is best friend."

"Araso!" 

Then we went to the car and drifted to his best friend's house.

Then we arrived at an average sized house.

Kyuhyun opened the door for me,and knocked at the house.

A beautiful,white,skinny and tall girl welcomed us.

Seohyun's POV:

I was glad to see Kyuhyun-ah..But I saw a girl with her.

Jealousy stirred up inside me.She was definitely more prettier than me.

Then Kyuhyun hugged me.

"Yah!I can't breathe.Is this a habit of yours?" I broke the hug.

"Ani.Kekeke,I just missed my little sister.Oh,Yoong,this is my little Sister,Seohyun." He replied.

"Come in.Oh,Annyeong!" I greeted the girl.

"Annyeong!YoonA imnida." The girl greeted back.

"Oh,come in inside!" I offered them.The couch is empty,seems that oppa went upstairs.

"So,I have something important to tell you." Kyuhyun announced.

"Umm..So,what do you need?" I asked.

"Oh,Umm...I'm getting..I mean..We're getting married." He said.

BWO?!THIS IS NOT TRUE.TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE.I AM DREAMING.PINCH ME.GOSH,PINCH ME FOR HELL'S SAKEEE!!!!

"Oh.Happy for you!" I smiled.

"Thank you.But this is an arranged marriage." The so-called Yoona said.

"Oh,what can I do to help?" I offered.

"Nothing.It's not against our will since it's for the company." Yoona told me.

"Oh,Best wishes!When's your wedding?" 

"August 5th,So it's gonna be on the next 30 days." 

"Okay,best wishes and good luck!"

"Okay,we're going now!Bye,Little sister!" Kyuhyun waved while exiting the door.

After I closed the door,Tears went down my eyes.

I'm just a best friend or a little sister to him,I don't have the right to be jealous.

I wiped them all and sat on the couch.I thought about things.After 8 minutes of thinking,my senses went back.

I heard another knock so I wiped all the remaining tears.

I opened the door and found Taemin.

"Noona!" He hugged me.

"Oh,Annyeong!Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Ani!I'll cook Ramen later,you seem tired and stressed,Wae noona?"

"Uhmm,don't think about me.You seem happy."

"Neh,I met the girl you were talking about!Kyuhyun hyung's sister!"

"Chincha?Sulli?"

"Neh!She's kind.She's my new classmate!"

"Ohh,good for you.Taemin-ah,I'm gonna sleep early.So please eat and wash dishes,araso?"

"Neh,Goodnight noona!" He smiled at me and I ran upstairs.

I closed the door immediately,and found myself crying hard.

After a few minutes of crying and all,I decided to sleep.

But I thought hard about that stupid marriage,so I decided to cry myself to sleep.

I need to accept the fact that you'll never be mine,and I'm never gonna be yours.I guess I have 30 days to get over you.

You know what?I HATE YOU!I HATE MYSELF FOR LETTING ME FALL FOR YOU!I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT IGNORING YOU WHEN YOU WANNA BECOME FRIENDS WITH ME!I HATE MY LIFE.NOW I'M SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCES OF LOVING YOU!

                                                                                     ~End of Chapter 1~

[ Author's note]

Hello.I finally updated my fic.Sorry for the long update.

Because every chapter is one day,It'll be long.Like this?

So,Sorry to say but I'll only update once a week.Mian.^^

What do you want..Seokyu or Kyuna?Just asking. :)

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions!Kamsa!

Hope you all liked this chapter. :)