Cho and Im family dinner.

30 days. [hiatus]

Yoona's POV:

I woke up feeling dizzy. Ugh, I think I need a tea or a cup of coffee.

I went straight downstairs and made myself a nice cup of tea and settled at the couch while watching the drama 'City Hunter'.

I remembered, we're gonna have dinner with the Cho Family.

What should I wear? I should look presenting to them..

I searched my wardrobe and found many dresses.

But this.. caught my eye. Since we're gonna eat outside, I decided to wear this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9LsowcC26h7vT-KRevOZ

Simple, yet an elegant black dress. This should do.

Mom told me the dinner is on the nearby high classed restaurant at 7pm. 

Oh no! It's already 6:30pm! Eottoke?! I have to hurry!

So, I dressed up and did alot of things like curling my hair and applying makeup.

I was all done on 6:52pm. Then I went downstairs, and I saw mom and dad.

"Aww, My deer Yoona is gorgeous.. like her omma. Right? Kekeke~" Mom laughed.

"Are you ready? Let's go?" Appa asked us while we walked outside and went inside the car and drove to the restaurant.

We finally arrived at the wonderful place, oh my gosh, I don't feel like eating.. I feel like walking around the wonderful place.

The restaurant is like a palace, it has a garden, a pavillion, a swimming pool area, a maze-like garden and many more spots to explore around!

The waiter handed us a map of the whole castle.

Inside the palace, there's a lot of rooms to explore freely. It's like a museum.

I can't believe there's a place that exist like this! I must explore this first. Kekeke~

"Omma, appa, can I please go around the place first? I need some fresh air." I excused myself while Omma and Appa nodded in approval.

Omma and Appa went inside while I went on the garden first.

Wow, there's so many flower variations! There's lilies, roses, daisies, sunflowers, and many more!

I tried to pick one rose, but it has a thorn and I didn't saw it at first. So, I got bruised. Ouch!

Then someone held my wound with a handkerchief and put a on it.

I smiled when I saw that it was Kyuhyun.

"Thanks so much Kyuhyun." I thanked him.

"It's okay. It's so fun exploring around here, huh?" He smiled and looked around the whole garden.

"I wanna explore more."

"Take my hand." Kyuhyun offered his arm and I clinged my arm on his while we walk.

"I love this place. I'd skip my meal just to walk around this place." 

"I know, wonderful, right?"

We walked through the pavilion, at the swimming pool area and the maze.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_CF1BzQxgu00Ouo7ZXeq

This is the entrance. It seems welcoming.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEVErgA51s22QwjETA2xJ

The main maze, it's so pretty I wanna play, but it's a little dark inside since the only lights surrounding it are the ones in the gate and in the middle.

"Kyuhyun, I wanna enter the maze, but please, don't ever let go of me." I pleaded to Kyuhyun.

"Of course, I won't." Kyuhyun tightened his grip on my hand as we enter the mysterious maze.

We walked and reached the middle, it has a beautiful fountain with lots of light on it. I was entertained, but then..

Where's Kyuhyun?! I can't feel his hand on mine! Omona..

"Kyuhyun-ah, where are you..?" I whispered, trying not to panic.

I'm really scared since.. I had a bad memory about dark places.

"KYUHYUN-AH!" I shouted.

Then I heard a large thump.. As I walk slowly to it I..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I shouted really really loud that almost the waiters in the main gate can hear it!

I was really shocked when I saw Kyuhyun doing scary monster faces with a flashlight beamed on his face.

I HATE YOU CHO KYUHYUN I HATE YOU.

"Shh, hahahaha, shh!" Kyuhyun laughed really hard when he saw my reaction. 

"Yah, you babo.. you careless babo.. I hate you so much!" I cursed and I slapped him hard on his arm.

"Yoona, Mianhe."

"You said you'll never leave me! You.. you said you'll be with me!" I started crying like a pathetic little girl.

I remember that day.. Still fresh in my mind. The reason I'm crying.

[Flashback]

"Yoona! Yoona!" The tall boy called the little girl who is sitting beside the tall tree.

"Oppa! You came!" The girl suddenly smiled and hugged his oppa tight.

"Of course, I said I wouldn't leave you, right?"

"Neh, oppa, let's play. I'm really bored right now."

"Araso, but let's not go too far."

"Only in that forest." The girl pointed on the snowy forest.

Since it's the winter season, the forest was dark and snowy.

"Aniyo, Yoona-ah, it's dangerous there."

"But how can you know? You've never been there, right?"

"Of course, why will I go there if I know that it's dangerous?"

"Araso, araso, I won't go there, it's dangerous, but on only one condition."

"What is it..?"

"Play hide and seek with me!"

"That's all? Of course!"

"Yay!" The girl jumped and cheer.

"Araso, go hide now, I'll count from one to ten.."

"One.."

"Two.."

"Three.."

"Four.."

"Five.."

"Six.."

"Seven.."

"Eight.."

"Nine.."

"Ten.." After that, the boy decided to open his eyes and search for Yoona.

"Hmm, should I go farther? Oppa can easily see me here!" Yoona sat down and hide beside the tall tree in the forest.

Then Yoona went farther the forest, not knowing directions. She then stumble into a tree with a poster on it.

Wanted, dead or alive: Baek Myungji

Wanted for kidnapping little kids on the forest and selling their organs

If you saw this person, contact this number ~~~~

Yoona almost cried when she saw the person, since she's on the forest and her mother told her about that story.

So she tried to go back to the hill where she was before. But too late, the kidnapper tapped her now.

"Hello there, little girl, are you lost in this forest? Do you want candies and lollipops?" The guy or kidnapper was trying to get her.

Yoona shook her head while tears are falling down her face.

"Do you want to come with me? I'm sure you do! I have lots of toys there!" The guy still persuaded.

"Aniyo, I want to go home." Yoona weakly said while crying.

"Are you coming with me or should I drag you?!" The guy become cruel and shouted at Yoona, which made her cry more.

"Shut up or I'll sell your kidney!" The guy threatened the scared, little Yoona.

Then suddenly.. His oppa arrived and hitted the kidnapper with a tree log then grabbed Yoona's hand and ran fast.

"Oppa, I'm scared.. I'm scared.. I want to go home!" Yoona cried.

"Yoona, why did you went here in the forest? I told you not to!" Oppa scolded Yoona.

"I-I'm sorry, oppa! I'll do anything just for you not to get angry at me anymore, please don't leave me!"

"Of course I won't leave you, I'll stay with you. Now, let's hide here." His oppa tightened his grip on Yoona's hand and led her to hide behind the tree.

It's already evening.. So the forest is really dark.

They hide behind the tree for like 12 minutes until they heard something.

"You two.. Come out wherever you are or you won't like what I'll do when I found you!" The kidnapper threated them and cackled evilly.

Then the kidnapper went the other way, leaving the two safe.

Yoona's oppa saw an old compartment, and thought of an idea.

"Yoona, hide in that compartment." His oppa commanded him.

"A-Aniyo oppa, I won't leave you!" Yoona cried.

"Just do it Yoona!"

"But promise me.. You'll stay with me and never leave me."

"Neh, I'll be with you. But stay here and wait for me." His oppa kissed his forehead, then Yoona went to hide in the compartment.

The compartment is brown coloured, so it's hard to see it. It has a hole on it, giving Yoona air to breathe and a small window to see what's happening outside.

Then Yoona's oppa ran fast to the right side, where they ran from.

Yoona's tears started to fall down on her cheek again..

"Oppa.. you said you'll never leave me. How come?!" Yoona thought while crying.

So, she went out of the compartment and ran following his oppa, when she finally saw his oppa and the kidnapper.

She quickly hid behind the bush, and witnessed everything that has happened.

The kidnapper grabbed the gun and shot his oppa in the heart while his oppa is running.

She cried and cried in her spot as she tried her best not to cry loud.

Then her hopes went up when the policed arrived and arrested the kidnapper.

The ambulance also arrived and the men carried his brother inside the ambulance and stormed off, leaving Yoona with the police and her cousin.

She went out crying.

"Oppa! Oppa! Why did you left me..?!" Yoona kneeled on the ground and cried really hard.

Then her cousin named Key, saw her and hugged her.

"Yoona, it's going to be okay." Her key oppa comforted her.

"Is.. Onew oppa going to be okay?" 

"Neh, just keep your faith."

(At the hospital)

Yoona went to the hospital with his older cousin, accompanied by the policemen.

"Kamsahamnida, Ahjussi!" Yoona and Key bowed to the police, then entered the emergency room.

They were allowed to enter since the operation is finished.

Yoona and Key entered and saw Yoona's parents crying, while the hospital men put blanket all over Onew's body, and Yoona

"Yoona-shi, you're here!" Her appa wiped tears from his eyes and hugged his daughter.

"Just tell her the truth." Yoona's mom said.

"Your older brother.. is dead."

When Yoona heard that, she cried really hard.

You said, you'd never leave me.. You said, you'd stay with me.. But why.. WAE?!

[End of flashback]

"You said, you'd never leave me.. You said, you'd stay with me.. But why did you left me?!" I cried.

"Yoona, I'm really sorry. I never knew you're really afraid of the dark, but please don't cry." Kyuhyun hugged me really tight.

Then Kyuhyun shew me his pinky finger, and I clinged my pinky finger on his.

"I promise not to leave you whatever may happen." He promised.

I just smiled there. He's kind, sweet and affectionate.. But there's one problem.

..I wish the guy I'm right now, the guy who's promising not to leave me.. is Donghae.

"Let's go and eat now? Maybe omma and appa are waiting for us." I stood up and we walked.

"Yoona." Kyuhyun called me in a serious tone.

"Wae?"

"D-Do.. you love Donghae hyung?"

"O course I do, he's my boyfriend."

"Do you love him more than me?"

"Kyuhyun, like why the hell are you asking these kinds of questions? I'm getting pissed off seriously."

"Answer me."

"Stop it. What's happening, Kyu?"

"Nothing." He walked as if nothing happened, while I stand there.. wondering what's happening to the guy who's sweet earlier.

"Kyuhyun!" I called him, and he immediately stopped from walking.

I approached him from the back.

"Tell me why."

"Bwo?"

"Tell me why are you asking questions earlier."

"Because I.. Nevermind." He kept walking.

"Kyu.." I called gently, but he didn's stopped from walking.

So, I have no choice but to ran to him and walk with him, unless I wanna be alone. But since I don't want to, I followed him.

"Mianhe." Kyuhyun apologized while we were walking.

"For what?" 

"For those questions earlier.. it's just that.."

"What?"

"It's just that, I'm starting to like you."

"Aww, that's just sweet. I like you, too." I hugged him really tight, then we continued walking.

Sorry Kyu for being only second, I can't erase Donghae. But, I'll learn to love you the way I do with Donghae. 

Seohyun's POV:

I woke up 7:44pm. Ugh, I looked at the mirror and I look.. real crappy. Like always.

Wait, where is Kyuhyun?! I looked at my phone and I saw 4 messages.

[New message from Kyuhyun~]

Hey, Seo, I'm leaving for dinner with Yoona's family. Sorry! I'll return soon ^__^

~

[New message from Tiffany unnie~]

Seohyun-ah~ Why didn't you went to work? Are you okay? I miss you. =^.^=
Btw, I'll go home at 9pm, I have a date with Jae. Kekeke~

~

[New message from Sooyoung unnie~]

Hyunnie, Are you okay? I missed you! (~.~)

~

[New text message from Kyuhyun~]

HYUNNIE! Good news! I confessed to Yoona about me liking her! She likes me, too! Isn't that sweet? Anyways, eat your dinner now. I prepared some Tonkatsu downstairs before I left. Eat it now!^^

When I saw the last message.. I feel like crying. Tears are now running in my cheek.

Wae? What's wrong with me?! Huh, Kyuhyun?! What's wrong?! Am I ugly? Am I useless? 

Am I just a toy that you have to befriend, make it fall in love after 5 years, keep her waiting, then just fall in love randomly with a girl you just met?!

Oh, it's time. Time to forget him. But how..? He's here almost everyday!

Aish, I'll just eat the tonka--.. Oh forget it. Kyuhyun made it, I don't wanna eat. I'll just drift off to sleep!

Hey! Good idea! Maybe this is all just a dream! This damn life is just a dream! I hope..

Oh wait, Kyuhyun said his cousin will arrive tomorrow. Wonder who he is.

                                                                   ~END OF CHAPTER 8~

Author's note:

Aww, poor Seobaby and bad Kyuhyun! LOL.

Hello there, chinggus! How are you?

Wanna know who's the cousin? Kekeke~

Wait for it later. I'll update maybe later, tomorrow or friday. Just wait~~

It'll be a long chapter like always. Kekeke~

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions!

Please do comment. Type in the comment box what you think. I love comments, whether good or bad.

I also love subscriptions, kekeke.

Watch out for the next chapter~!