Complicated.

30 days. [hiatus]

Seohyun's POV:

Life is so damn complicated, that I wanna die. I really really wanna die.

I want a black hole to appear right in front of me, and I want it to swallow me until I die from lack of air.

Why does he have to come and make it all complicated..? Huh? Wae?

"What..?" I paused after a few minutes, and I awkwardly said like I didn't heard him.

"I said, I like you." He repeated.

"Minho, I-", I tried to explain, but he cutted me off, "It's okay if you don't feel the same."

"Mianhe."

"Gwaenchana."

"Jeongmal Mianhe."

"Seohyun-ah, please, it's no big deal. I'll just wait." I smiled as a response while melting into the awkward atmosphere.

Ugh, life is so complicated I wanna suicide like any minute.

Good thing my phone rang. Thank you.. ugh.. Kyuhyun? Why is he calling? 

"Should I answer it..?" I asked Minho while showing him my phone.

"Neh, you should." 

So, I answered the phone and drifted a little far from Minho.

[Phone convo]

"Yah, why the hell did you call?"

"Seohyun! You mad or something?"

"Is that the reason you called?"

"Chill! The reason I called is to ask where you are."

"Somewhere.."

"With..?"

"First of all, Kyuhyun, you're not my boyfriend. Secondly, you sound like a paranoid guy. Lastly, Am I a seven year old kid?!"

"Lee Seohyun, I'm your best friend, more like a brother, so I'm concerned. You're with..?"

"Minho, DUHHH."

"Araso."

[End of phone convo]

Weird. I'm speechless. Since when did Kyuhyun become a paranoid?

Anyways, I wanna go home already. I'm so tired.

"Min, let's go home. I wanna sleep."

"Sure."

After the ride, we went home, and that's all I can remember.

Well, it's only 8:24pm, and I'm used to sleeping early.

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Yoona, why did we even left the two alone?!" I asked Yoona while walking back and forth like a mad man.  

"Kyuhyun, you planned it. I just agreed because the two looked like a couple." Yoona rolled her eyes.  

"But-" Yoona cutted me off, "Stop it, are you insane?! Don't you trust Minho?!"  

"Mianhe, I'm just concerned."  

"First, Minho is an adult now, he can take care of Seohyun. Second, Seohyun is an adult, too, she can take care of herself. Third, YOU LOOK LIKE A HYPER GUY. What the hell is happening? Are you mad or something?"  

"Aish."  

"Kyuhyun, we've been arguing about this for like one hour ago. This conversation is not going anywhere, I'll just go home."  

Yoona tried to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist and explained everything.  

"I'm sorry, Yoong, let's just enjoy this night."  

Yoona agreed and we went out for dinner.  

Aigoo, what's happening to me?!

I'm always concerned about that.. girl. Wae?  

"Kyuhyun, one last question." Yoona asked before we enter the restaurant.

"What?"  

"Are you jealous..?"

 "Jealous of what..?"  

"Jealous because Minho is with Seohyun and not you?"  

I am not! ..or am I?

Minho's POV:

After hours of talking, Seohyun asked to go home, I couldn't refuse.

Aish, my confession is a fail. Why did I even did that?!

What if Seohyun doesn't want to see me again..? Oh well.

After a long drive, I noticed Seohyun isn't speaking.

Omo, is this the start of the awkward atmosphere between us? Oh gosh.

I looked at Seohyun, and I poked her. But she didn't respond. 

I can't see her face, since her hair is blocking it. So, I laid aside her hair, and found a sleeping angel.

I mean.. sleeping Seohyun. Aww, she looks cute even if she's sleeping.

We arrived at their house, and I carried her.

Taemin looked at us weirdly, but then out of the blue, he smirked at me.

I laid Seohyun on her bed, and covered her with a blanket.

I was about to go home, but then I forgot something. 

"Goodnight, Seo~" I whispered and kissed her forehead, but it wasn't her forehead and turned out to be her nose. Kekeke~

"Hyung! Are you courting my sister?" Taemin asked me while giving me evil smiles. I thought this kid was innocent.

Turns out to be the Lee's devilish maknae. Kekeke~

"I guess." I answered then gave Taemin a high five and went home.

Kyuhyun's POV:

Before going home, I dropped Yoona to her house. 

I decided to drop off to Seohyun, but before I exit the car, I saw Minho carrying Seohyun.

Huh? Wae? What happened?!

I'm the only one who's supposed to do that to Seohyun!

Calm down, Kyu, Just calm down. It's no big deal. Stop acting like a paranoid guy who's too over protective.

Remember what Yoona said? Wait, am I jealous? I can't be!

But I.. I.. I think I am.

                                                                      ~END OF CHAPTER 10~

Author's note:

Yeah, I know, it's kind of short. Mianhe~

Thanks for the subscriptions and comments!

I'll put in more Kyuna, SeoKyu, and Yoonhae. But more on Taelli and Minseo on the next chap.

Kekeke~ Kamsahamnida again~!

Lots of love from Author~ <3