Lost and Found

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What is your name?”Asked that man.Yeonhee do not know whether she suppose to tell her name or not.

“Hurm..it’s okay little girl.I need to go now.I really want to keep you company but I had thing to do.Take care.”

“Ahjussi.”Yeonhee called that man when he start to make his move.

“I’m Yeonhee.”Yeonhee smile.

“I’m Kikwang.Kikwang ahjussi.”That man smile back to Yeonhee.

They start to make their move.Kikwang to the left while Yeonhee to the right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sir please help me.I’ve lost my daughter.”Said Min to one of officer who in duty.

“Is your daughter named Yeonhee?” Ask another officer who also in duty from the back.

“Yes! She is.”Said Min in teary eyes.

“She’s safe.A man saw her and inform us.She in the office right now.”Said the officer.Min smiled.

“Really? Oh my god.Thank you officer.”Said Min as she wipe away her tears.

“Well it’s not us who found her really.Thanks for the compliment.Please follow me.”Min nodded and follow the officer to the office.She really thankful to the person who found her daughter.Her heart finally beating normal again and she feel relieved.

They finally arrived at the office.The officer open the door for Min.Min saw her daughter as the door was opened.She smile with teary water.She feel touced,miss and all sort of feeling that she even do not know what is it.

“Yeohee-ah”Min call her daughter.

“Omma!!”Yeonhee screamed and hugged her mother.Min carried Yeonhee on her arm.She looked at her daughter and kiss her peck.

“Don’t do like this again.”Min said as she kiss Yeonhee forehead.

“Mianhee…”Yeonhee said and kiss Min on the peck.

Thank y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter