Her Story

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Lee Kikwang-ah!! I just arrived here and not even sit…aishhh…you are..aiishhh..”Joon really mad but he cannot find a word to describe it.Kikwang just chuckled.

“Come.”Kikwang pull Joon’s right arm and make their way to the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min decide to send Siyeon to her work place as her car were sent to workshop.They are on their way to Siyeon’s office.

“Unnie.”Siyeon broke the silence between them.

“Yes.”Min replied as her eyes still on the road.

“How’s your life..”Siyeon asked after a little bit silent.She doesn’t know if she really need to ask this.

“I’m fine.Everything is okay.Why?”

“Don’t you scare? Coming back to Korea?.”

“Why should I?”Min asked innocently.She don’t get it what Siyeon try to ask nor tell her.

“Well…how should I say this…”Siyeon play with her finger.She take a deep breath.She said her word carefully as she hope Min don’t get mad to her.

“Well…how should I say this…hurmm..don’t you scare that you might see your ex-parents in law…”As Siyeon said word ‘ex-parents in law’ Min suddenly press the car brake which make Siyeon in shock and touch her chest as her heartbeat beat really fast.But she do not dare to say even a word.Min stare at Siyeon.Siyeon question just too direct and she even do not have the answer.Should she scare if she accidently meet her ex-in law.But it’s not her fault.Min touched Siyeon right hand.Siyeon stare at Min.

“Even me do not have the answer.”Min replied honestly.

“When I decide to comeback home,the first thing that I really ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter