Problem Solved! Other Had Come

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I think we just solved our case.”Said him to his colleague.

“Is your daughter named Yeonhee?” Asked him to Min.He saw Min nod and say yes.He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min and her daughter walks to the car.Min hold her daughter’s hand tightly as she do not want bad thing happen again.Just thinking about that she would lost Yeonhee make her heart hurt what would happen to her if she really lost Yeonhee awhile ago.Min sighed.Yeonhee heard that.

“Omma.Mianhee.”Said Yeonhee.She really mean that.

“It’s okay.”Min replied simple.Suddenly she looked toward her daughter’s face.She raised her eyebrow.It’s not because Yeonhee said sorry but it was something she talked grab her attention.

“Omma?? Since when you call me with that?”Min asked her daughter curiously.Yeonhee giggled a little bit.

“Since I met my uncle-hero.”As Yeonhee said that,Min raised her eyebrow-again.

“Who is that?”

“An uncle who found me went I lost a moment ago.”

“Ooohhh..”Min replied.Simple.

“I wish I can meet him one day.I really want to thank him.”Min said and smile to Yeonhee.

“Thank him for saving my ‘life’.”Min continued her talk but this time her tone a little bit lower.

What Min doesn’t know is if she met the person who save her daughter life her life will never be smooth again.She will regret for saying those words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter