The Memories that Hunt

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Did you guys divorce because of me omma?”Yeonhee asked in sobs.Her eyes start watery.

“Of course not my dear!.It just we never meant together that all.”Min said as she hugged her daughter.

If he knew I was pregnant at that time,we never be like this.Yeonhee-ah how could you said that is all because of you?.All that time we were waiting for you but when you come to our life,it just to late.Yes Yeonhee to late because I already make the promise.I was the one who suppose to take the blame.Min want to tell this to Yeonhee but she ended up speak to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Please Minyoung-ah.I’m begging you.This is the only way.”

“But…I can’t…I love him…I can’t do this…I can’t”

“Please,I’m really begging you right now.”

“I can’t do this..really..”Min try out walk away but that old man grab her hand and stop Min.That old men knee down in front of Min.Min were shock and asked for that old man to get up but he refuses.

“Please Min.This is for our own good.”

“But I love him..appa.”

“Why are you so stubborn Minyoung-ah?”That man lost his patient.He stand up and face Min.

“But I love him.I love him so much and so did he.You Cannot break us apart appa!”Min raise her voice.

“You said you love him.If you love him mean you willing do anything right? But why can’t you do this?”

“It’s just too much appa.”

“I promise you.It just for a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter