Why

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You said you love him.If you love him mean you willing do anything right? But why can’t you do this?”

“It’s just too much appa.”

“I promise you.It just for a few month.Maybe a year at least…”

“At least?”Min raised her eyebrow.Her eyes start watery.

“I will do anything for reply.”Said that man again.He want to comfort Min.The only daughter-in-law he ever had.He love her as his own daughter but he had no choice.He love his family more.

Min’s legs start shaking and cannot afford to support her body as she start to fall down and cry.That old man try to support Min but to late.He kneeled down and hug Min warmly.

“Appa love you.You know that right.”That man said to Min.

“If you love me,you don’t asked me to do this stupid things appa.”Min said in sobs.

“I’m sorry Min.”Said that old man as he hugged Min.

Min cry.She promise not to cry but she break the promise as she remember what happen.Min hugged her knees tight.She wiped away her tear roughly to make sure it don’t comes out again but failed.Her tears keeps coming out.No matter how hard she tried she fail.Fail to control her emotions.Failed.She’s totally a failure person.Failed as a daughter.Failed as a wife and failed as a mother.

“Why is this getting harder for me god?”Min said in sobs.Luckily Yeonhee sleep with her father tonight or else her daughter might she her weak side and that will make Yeonhee feel guilty.She don’t want her daughter to feel that way.They become like this today is because of her.Min keeps cry and cry until she become silent and sleep.Let’s wish for a better day tomorrow Lee Minyoung!

The next morning,Min get up like nothing happen last night.But she cannot lies with her eyes in that condition.There eye bag at her eyes.That usually happen when you cry.Her eyes swallon.She don’t look really good.She rubbed her face hard and get a towel before went to bathroom to clean herself.After done taking shower,Min grab her clothes and put them on.She walk out from her bedroom and meet Siyeon at the kitchen.

“What our menu today?”Asked Min.Siyeon looked at her and walk toward her.

“Unnie,are you okay? You don’t look so goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter