Knowing Deeper

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get up little girl.It’s your life,live the way you want it.Everyone deserved a second chance.Why don’t you give yourself one?”Hyunseung looked at Min’s eyes.He smiled.

You two are an idiot! You both still have the bond without you both realize.

“Fight!”

“What did you mean?” asked Min.Confuse with Hyunseung’s word.what is he trying to say?

“If you don’t want to lose Yeonhee,fight for her.If you want to be happy,fight for your life and your right.If you love him,fight for you love.”Hyunseung said the last sentence slow,but Min can hear it.Totally,the whole sentence.

“I…I don’t..”

“Lie is a bad habit honey.Its kill your silently.”With that Hyunseung get up and take his briefcase.

“Lunch time almost over,meet you at the office.”Hyunseung leave Min there alone, dumfounded.

“If you love him,fight for your love.”

Those words keep replaying at her ears.

I love him?

What should she do? She made a promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Min cant sleep. She worried much,of course she have too. After all its about Yeonhee she was worried of. But she certainly believe that she cannot run away anymore. She can’t run,she can’t hide. She had to face it.

The next morning…

Its Saturday,mean no works for both of Min and Kikwang. Min plans to sleep all day since last night she couldn’t have it. Because of that, she asked Siyeon to take Yeonhee out as she promise her last Friday. Both of them went out because Yeonhee want to find her friend’s birthday present. While looking for it,Yeonhee saw someone she knew. Her hero uncle Kikwang. Siyeon was shocked to see Kikwang was there but more shocking that Yeonhee called Kikwang which make him walk over them both.

“Hey little girl.” Said Kikwang with a smile.

“Hey uncle Kikwang.” Replied Yeonhee with a little wave.

“What’s bring you here? And where’s mummy?”Asked Kikwang as he saw Min wasn’t there.

“She’s at home,tired I’m here with auntie Siyeon,we here to find my friend’s birthday present.”

“Ahh..i see.” Said Kikwang while looked at Siyeon. He smiled at her and she replied it.

“It’s been awhile Siyeon.”Said Kikwang while show his hand for a handshake.

“Yes,it is.”Replied Siyeon while doing a handshake with Kikwang.

“Wanna join us?” Asked Siyeon nervously. She definitely doesn’t know whether what she did is the right things or not. She were scared that Min would find out but she also want Kikwang to know why Min had to leave him. She is in dilemma.

“Are you sure?” Kikwang asked back. He knew if Min find out it would be a big trouble for Siyeon but he cannot push the temptation to know deeper about Yeonhee. That child ahd occupied his mind lately and he need the answer so she can leave his mind.

After doing a shopping,the three of them relax themselves at a fast food restaurant. Siyeon excused herself to ladies and Kikwang thought this is the good opportunity to talk to Yeonhee.

“So Yeonhee,can I ask something?” Asked Kikwang while looking at the little girl who is in her own world while eating a fries.

She’s definitely a big eater like Min.

Yeonhee nodded a couple time and continue eating.

“How come I  never knew or heard about your father.” Kikwang asked directly. He definitely cannot wait anymore. The little girl stop chewing and put her fries down and push them over. Kikwang saw that and he started feeling guilty. Maybe she is being adopted after all he thought.

“I also never heard about him too. I grown up without a father. Mom never told me why. I also did bother too.” Yeonhee sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter