It's a Raining Night

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dunno whether you guys were excited that kikwang wiil debut on this chapter,cause you guys don't tell me..huhuhu..but i hope you guys like it...It's quite lame..but please bear..kekeke...enjoy...

NOTE:

-For more enjoyment added to the story,listen to this song"On rainy days by BEAST" as you reach at *********

well...i not provide this song...i want to but i dunno how...i'm still new..huhuhu...

______________________________________
Last chapter:

“She really likes you unnie.”Said Siyeon.

“I am not like that.”reply Min.

“Yes you are.”Dongho interrupt.

Three of them laughed after heard what Dongho said.As for Yeonhee she do not know what are they saying and continue to eat gimchi so that she can get new dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Do you like it?”Asked Siyeon.

Yeonhee nodded her head twice.

“I love it!!.Did I have to sleep with mummy?”Asked Yeonhee to Min.

“Why? Don’t you like it?”

“Well,I like it but can I sleep with hanabuji tonight?”

“Well,we all can sleep together.”Min said as she touch her head.

“Really?”

“Yes,all of we can sleep together on the living room.”

“Assa!!!”

Min walks around her room.The concept is different now.No more girlish style.It is more to english style.White wall with pink colour flowers.More matured.She is totally into it until she heard something fell.

“Ah!! Omo..omo..omma’s picture.Lucky it’s not broke into pieces.”Min said.

“Omma?”Yeonhee asked.She try to figure out who is the ‘omma’ that her mother said about.

“It’s your helmonie.” Said Siyeon.

“Huh? He..hel..he what?” Yeonhee move her shoulder up and down.She never heard word ‘helmoni’ before.

“Grandmother”said Dongho.

“Ohhh..I see.Hel..hel..”

“Helmoni.”

“Whatever.It’s hard to say.But mummy said grandma’s name was Hwang Hana.Is she had a nickname?”

“Omma is mother in Korean.”

“Oh…omma meaning mummy? It’s cute.Omma..omma..omma.hahahaha”Yeonhee giggling as she find out saying omma is cute.It’s simple.

On that night,all of them slept on the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**********You can start to listen to beast-on rainy days*****

“Minyoung-ah!!!.Stop!Please stop.I’m begging you.” Kikwang started to run.

“Min!!!!!Please wait.Please.” Kikwang continue to beg.Unfortunately for him,Min did not hear him.Kiwang started to run faster.He push himself till the limit so that he can catch up with Min.He run as fast as he can until his leg stuck on something.

“Ahh!!!...Min!!!!”Kikwang screamed and now awake.He had a nightmare again.It has been 3 days and the same nightmare keep hunting him.He wonder why.

“Maybe I miss her.Darn you Kikwang.She already left you.She broke our promise.She left without even say why.Why Kikwang.Why wait for her?.”Kikwang getting mad to himself.All the muscles and six pack on his body are useless when it comes to Min’s.He become weak,useless and fool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kikwang POV~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter