Meet My Biggest Concern

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They later continued their discussion.Min look at her watch.She slammed her forehead soft.

“Aiggooo.I’m sorry Changsun-ssi,but can we discuss this later or tomorrow? I had things to do and I gonna be late.”Said Min.Joon also looked at his watch.He nodded.

“Yeah,we been discuss for hour.I also got things to do.”Said Joon.With that both of them get their things and start to went back home.

“Min-ssi,next time when we meet just call me Joon and about the discussion I will tell my uncle or his son.”Min nodded and give Joon a warm smile.

“Okay Joon-ssi.”said Min and leave Joon at the back.She later get into her car.Joon smiled.

“She really is pretty and cute.”Said Joon as his eyes followed Min’s figure.

“I wonder how old is she.She looked young.”Joon snapped himself.Later he shakes his head.

Suddenly Joon’s phone rang.He looked at the screen and smiled.

“Yah!”Said Joon.

“Hyung why so serious? Anything bad happen?”Asked Kikwang in the other line.

“Nope.Everything just fine.Yah Kikwang,you are so unlucky.Thank to you I met a cute girl.”Said Joon.

“Hyung! Are you flirting just now?”

“Hahaha..nope.I will tell you later.”

“Oh..what ever hyung.Oh I got to hang up.See you tonight.”Said Kikwang.

“Bye.”

“Bye.”With that,Kikwang hang up the call.

That night Kikwang went his home and his was welcome by Joon who will stay at his house for awhile.

At Min’s house…

“Urrrgghhh what a day.”Said Min while stretch her arms.She let her body rest on a couch.

“Look’s like someone is really tired today.”

“Siyeon-ah…make me hot chocolate please.”Min said with her infamous aegyo.

“Unnie,how old are you really?”

“Haiisshh pali! What? A 28 years old women cannot have a chocolate drinks?”Said Min,a little bit sulking.

“Okay..okay.In a minutes.”Siyeon give up.Min smiled when she know she win this tongue battle.

At Kikwang’s house…

“Kwangie,this the report that I had discuss with people of JYP Cooperation.”Joon hand Kikwang the report.

“So still not finish the discuss yet?”Asked Kikwang while looking at the report.

“Nope.Cause there is certain things I don’t know.”Replied Joon.Honest.

“Okay.So when should meet him/her?”Asked Kikwang.

“I guess tomorrow.I don’ really know.Asked your secretary.”

“Yah! You are the one who met her.”

“But I don’t know the exact date.”Joon defend himself.He later gave Kikwang the sweetest smile he ever done.

“Haiisshhh…okay!”

The next morning,Min received a phone call.

“Who called me in this early morning?”Min looked at Yeonhee who slept by her side.She later look at the clock.

“6.05 AM.”Min mumbled.

“Hello…”Min answered the phone lazily.

“Minnie-ah…wake up!”Said a voice in the other side.

“Hyuseung oppa?”

“Yes me.Don’t tell me you forget the next meeting with people from Lee’s Cooperation.”Asked Hyunseung.Min eyes widen.She looked at the clock once again.

6.06 AM.

“Of course not!.”Min lied.

“Great.Meet me at the office at 7.30.Sharp!”

“Okay.Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter