The Reveal!

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night the dinner turn silent all of sudden.Everyone thinks of something in their mind.Siyeon know what happen from Min.Min asked for advice but she also don’t know the answer.They later,finish their dinner.Yeonhee so excited as she will know why she do not have a father.But will she accept the real facts? What her reaction after know the truth? Will she hurt? All that question were in Dongho,Min and Siyeon’s mind.

“Yeonhee-ah,hanabuji had promise you something right?”Yeonhee nodded in excitement.

“Come.”Yeonhee followed her grandfather and sat on couch in between her mother and her grandfather.Siyeon sat in Min’s left.They all nervous.Do not know where to start.All become silence for awhile.

“Yeonhee-ah,why don’t you ask me by yourself what you ask grandpa before.”Min break the silence.Yeonhee do not answer.She looked down.

“Yeonhee-ah”Siyeon call her.Yeonhee plays with her fingers.She take a deep breath.

“I’m afraid that you will get mad.I don’t want to hurt your feeling omma.”Yeonhee spoke the truth.

“I always wonder why am I the only one do not have a father.All my friends in State have a father.That where am I adopt child question comes from.”

They all listened to Yeonhee.She only 4 years old but the way she speak and tell her emotion way too matured for her age.Min hugged her child and kiss lightly her head.

“Yeonhee-ah.I’m sorry for not telling you the truth.From now own you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter