Let's Meet

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All of them stand up and gave each other a bow.Kikwang looked at Min before his straight his body up.Soon Kikwang and his secretary leave the office.Hyunseung send them out.

When he turn back,he saw Min in the chair.Weak and sad.

“Leave us alone.”Hyunseung order his secretary.Later they both alone in the office.

“What’s wrong Min?”Hyunseung asked out of curiosity and concern.Min didn’y answer.He later move next to Min and make her face him.

“Tell me what’s wrong?”Hyunseung’s tone still in control.He don’t want to make Min feel bad eventhought the curiousity kill him.

“It’s him…”Min slowly speak.Hyunseung tittled his head.Him? Who?

“Wh…”Hyunseung was about to ask when Min speak.

“My ex husband.”Hyunseung eyes widen.Your ex husband.Kikwang??.Hyunseung cannot believe it.

“Mr.Lee Kikwang is your ex husband?”Asked Hyunseung for sure.Min nodded.

In Kikwang’s car…

“Kikwang-ssi,are you okay?”Asked his assistant.Kikwang shakes his head.

“It’s her.I meet her.I was happy.I shouldn’t be happy.She left me just like that.”Kikwang mumbled.His assistant seem doesn’t understand him.

“I met my ex-wife.”

“Minyoung-ssi? Minyoung-ssi is your ex-wife?”Kikwang’s assistant asked for sure.Kikwang nodded his head.

“Arrrggghhh Lee Minyoung!!”Kikwang screamed full of his heart.

“Why did you came back? Why and why did you leave at the first place?”Kikwang mind start to questioning.

Min’s workplace…

Min didn’t touch her food.Hyunseung keep looking at her.He feel bad for her.Start from today Min and Kikwang will meet often.At first,Hyunseung don’t really bother because it just same like you meet your ex but this time it just your ex-husband.Not a big deal.But he changed his mind when Min told him that she leave Kikwang while she was pregnant.The reason Min didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter