Miss(ing) You

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remember the task i given you on the last chapter??

read miss A-blankly lyric?? No?? it's okay..T_____T

For this chapter..for more enjoyment,you can hear miss a song-blankly...what do you get in reply? i love you...hehehehe..

_____________________________________

“She still not after him huh?”replied Dongho.After Dongho said that,both Siyeon and Dongho looks on Yeonhee who was in her own world.

“I just want her to has an appa.Even if it’s not her real father,consider it was impossible.”Dongho said in low tone.Siyeon who heard that,looks on her appa face.Dongho later turn to look to Siyeon.

“Did I asked too much?”Dongho asked as he look on Siyeon.Siyeon can’t answer as she not have the answer.

Min on the kitchen heard all her father had said.

“Did I asked too much?”Those sentence keeps repeated on her head.Min sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kikwang arrived home.He looks tired.He gave himself a massage.

“Tired?”Asked a lady.

“A little bit.”

“Here.Move a bit.”that lady said.

Kikwang gave out a space for that lady to sit down.Her hands are on Kikwang’s shoulders.She move her hand and start to massage gently.Kikwang smiled as the pain slowly relieved.

“Mianhee.I know that you are tired doing all the house chore but still I make you to work.”That lady just smile.She gave Kikwang a back hug and put her head on Kikwang’s right shoulder.

“It’s okay.Plus I’m your wife right.It is my duty taking care of you.”That lady give a kiss to Kikwang’s cheek.Kikwang smiled.

“Minyoung-ah….”Kikwang said.

“Yes?”

“Don’t leave me okay? Let’s stay like this until the end of our lives”Kikwang said as he gave a kiss to Min’s cheek.Min’s face turn dark.

“Oppa, I had something to tell you.”Min said.

“Oppa….let’s forget each other.Let’s not continue this marriage…”

“It’s not you,but it’s me.I don’t love you anymore…I just…”

“It’s okay for you to hurt me now.Because what am I doing right here right now is to ask for your forgiveness.Please let me go.”Min started to fade out.

“Oppa…let’s forget each other.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter