9.

Chasing Mr School President.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo opened his eyes slowly as he felt someone shaking him gently. He placed one hand over his eyes due to the bright morning sunlight and gestured to the curtains.

" Close them, let me sleep. "

Minghao rolled his eyes at the authoritative tone and proceeded to shake Wonwoo violently.

" Sorry Jeon but this isn't your ing house where you have millions of maids and butlers to obey you so get the up and get ready for school. "

Wonwoo groaned and removed his hand, turning to stare at Minghao with a sharp glare. Minghao stared back at him, unbothered. Wonwoo sighed and got up slowly, aware that the other was not going to back down and let him have it his way. Wonwoo rubbed his eyes and looked at Minghao, checking Minghao's injuries. Minghao sensed the other's concerned look and gave Wonwoo a reassuring smile.

" I'm recovering fast so don't worry so much. "

Wonwoo sighed again and ran his hand through his messy bed hair, a guilty look on his face.

" Need a doctor ? I can arrange an appointment with Mr Lee, he's the best doc- "

Minghao whacked him on the head, hard and Wonwoo yelped in pain.

" I don't need you to spend money on me again Jeon, I owe you too much. "

Wonwoo shook his head and felt even more guilty hearing Minghao's words.

" Don't shake your head Jeon, it's real- "

" BUT I PROMISED TO PROTECT YOU HAO ! YOU ALMOST DIED AND I WASN'T THERE ! HAO I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO IF YOU'RE GONE TOO ! "

Minghao's eyes widen in shock at Wonwoo's sudden outburst and felt his heart ache at the boy infront of him, who was staring at him with so much rage and guilt in his eyes, the boy who's eyes are filled with tears and his lips in a thin line. Minghao reached forward and pulled Wonwoo into his chest with his non-injured hand. Wonwoo simply grabbed onto Minghao's shirt tightly and Minghao held him tight, patting Wonwoo's back in comfort as he held back his own emotions.

" Let's get you ready for school. I already called Mr Son to come fetch you back home to change and everything. Go wash up too, your breath stinks. "

Wonwoo nodded and pulled away from Minghao, getting off the bed and helped Minghao up. Wonwoo helped Minghao to the living room and looked around for Jun. However, the tall Chinese boy was nowhere to be found.

" Yo, where's Jun ? "

Minghao switched on the television and replied,

" He went to school early. Said something about a school project on goats and their relationship to dogs, weird right ? "

Wonwoo nodded and gave Minghao a weird look.

" Why aren't you going to school ? "

Minghao looked at Wonwoo and said, sarcastically,

" I am not rich enough or smart enough to enter both of you all highly prestigious schools that has school on Sundays. Oh how unfortunate of me. "

Wonwoo flipped Minghao off and went to the bathroom to wash up. He picked up the spare toothbrush from Jun's bathroom closet and started to brush his teeth before splashing some water on his face to wake himself up. Wonwoo walked back to the room that he occupied yesterday and grabbed his phone which was sitting on the bedside drawer. He switched on his phone to check his messages.

3 missed calls from Mr Son

1 message from Minghao the homie

1 message from adorable President :)

2 missed calls from Chan

Wonwoo pressed on the message notification from the school president and smiled when he read it. Oh wow, someone is being caring now huh ? Wonwoo was about to type a reply back when he heard Minghao call out his name. Shoving his phone back into his pocket, he walked out of the room and went to the living room. Sitting on the sofa was Minghao and a very worried-looking Mr Son. Mr Son quickly stood up and walked up to Wonwoo, looking at Wonwoo up and down with a worried look. Wonwoo chuckled and gave Mr Son a smile.

" I'm okay Mr Son. Sorry for not letting you know yesterday that I was not going to be home. "

Mr Son shook his head and told Wonwoo that it was okay as long as he was fine. Wonwoo gave Minghao a bro-fist before walking out the door with Mr Son. Mr Son led Wonwoo to the car and opened the door for Wonwoo, ushering Wonwoo into the car. Wonwoo stepped in and Mr Son closed the door gently before making his way to the driver's seat and started the car. 

" You would be late for school, Master Jeon. I have already notified the school. "

Wonwoo nodded and took out his phone to check the time. It was currently 7:45am in the morning which meant that he was already 15 minutes late for school. Seeing that he was already pretty late for school, he decided to head to somewhere else first before school.

~

Mingyu walked into the school compound and greeted the students back who greeted him. He made his way to class and checked his watch for the time. 7:30am. Oh wow I'm 30 minutes early. Mingyu was about to put his head down on the table to sleep when someone grabbed him from behind. Mingyu screamed in surprise and turned around to see his attacker best friend laughing at him. Mingyu glared at Jeonghan as he tried to calm down from the shock.

" What the Jeonghan ? Are you trying to kill me ? "

Jeonghan smiled and gave Mingyu a tight hug.

" Maybeeee ? Anyways, let's go and annoy the others ! We have half an hour left anyways. "

Mingyu nodded and walked out with Jeonghan to find their other friends that were in a different class. Opening the classroom door, they immediately spotted their friends, Soonyoung and Seungkwan, and made their way to them.

" My babies ! "

Jeonghan cooed as he went over to hug Soonyoung and Seungkwan that gave him a disgusted look but returned the hug. Mingyu looked at them and smiled at the warm and friendly sight. Soonyoung looked at Mingyu and suddenly was reminded of that day when he confessed to Wonwoo and how Wonwoo seemed to smile so easily at the sight of Mingyu. Soonyoung suddenly frowned thinking about it and Mingyu caught his frown.

" Why are you frowning at me Soonyoung ? Did I do something ? "

Soonyoung snapped out of his thoughts and immediately smiled at Mingyu.

" Huh ? No ! I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter