4.

Chasing Mr School President.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"RISE AND SHINE MY LOVELY SON! "

Mingyu groaned as he slowly opened his eyes to find his mother standing at the door, a bright smile on her face as she looked at him.

" Mum please it's Saturday. I have no school today. "

His mother walked in and pulled his covers off his body and smacked his bottom.

" I know but it's 7 already so get up and have breakfast! "

Mingyu whined but got up grumpily, giving his mother a morning kiss on the forehead and made his way to the bathroom to wash up.

~

Wonwoo woke up and sat on his bed, rubbing his eyes as they tried to adjust to the sudden brightness in his room?

" Oh I see that you're awake Oppa! "

He internally groaned.

" Get out Hayoung. "

" But I-"

" I SAID GET OUT! "

She pouted and walked out, slamming his door in the process. Running his hand through his messy bed hair in frustration, he walked over to his window and pulled the blinds down, preventing any sunlight from getting in. Then, he headed to the bathroom to wash up.

~

Mingyu made his way to the dining room and saw his father sitting at the table, reading the newspaper while his mother was in the kitchen making breakfast.

" Morning Dad. "

His father looked up and smiled.

" Good morning Mingyu. "

Mingyu gave his dad a brief hug before walking into the kitchen and backhugged his mother.

" Hello there beautiful. "

Mingyu greeted his mother as he offered to help her bring the breakfast to the table.

" Bacon pancakes and waffles for breakfast! "

Mingyu smiled as his mother has made his favourite breakfast and thanked her before digging into his delicious breakfast.

~

Wonwoo had just finished washing up when he walked out of his room and saw one of the maids preparing breakfast.

" Good morning young master. "

" Morning. "

Wonwoo walked to the table and sat down before one of the maids placed his breakfast in front of him. He then began to eat his breakfast, not before telling the maids that he was heading out after breakfast.

~

Mingyu had finished his breakfast and stood up to collect the plates before heading to the kitchen to wash the plates while his parents went to the lounge. After washing up the plates, he proceeded to make two cups of coffee for his parents and a cup of tea for himself. After pouring the contents into the cups, he walked to the lounge and passed his parents the coffee.

" Thank you sweetheart. "

His parents both said as they drank the coffee with a blissful sigh. Mingyu smiled and made his way back to his room as he sat down at his desk, ready to do some studying when suddenly his phone rang.

" Hello? "

" Hey Mingyu! "

" Oh what's up Seungkwan? "

" I need your help. "

" What's wrong? "

" Can you help me buy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter