6.

Chasing Mr School President.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo brought Minghao back to his place and brought him to his room.

" Hey hey I'm straight okay ? "

Wonwoo chuckled and went over to his bedside drawer to grab his first-aid kit.

" Really ? Because the last time I checked, you confessed to someone and that someone has a . "

Minghao laughed at the boy's sarcasm and took off his shirt so Wonwoo could apply ointment on his bruises. Wonwoo was quick yet gentle with his applications and soon enough, he finished treating Minghao's wounds.

" Thanks mate. "

Wonwoo just smiled back and proceeded to place the first-aid kit back into the drawer before grabbing a book off his shelf.

" Aww seriously ? You ain't even gonna give me a comfort hug ? "

" you're like seventeen. Don't act like you're four. "

" BUT I AM FOUR OPPAAAAA- "

Wonwoo threw his book at Minghao's face, successfully making the boy shut up and whine in pain as he rubbed his forehead. Minghao glared at Wonwoo playfully before tackling the taller male in a tickle fight. The tickle fight lasted for about five minutes with Minghao winning and both boys panting crazily, trying to catch their breaths. Wonwoo smiled as he pulled Minghao up, it's been a while since he had laughed this hard.

" It's really late Minghao. Let's get you home. "

" I'll get going and no you hoe, stay behind. I'm seventeen, I can go home myself. "

" But I thought you said you were four. "

" Shut up jeon. "

Wonwoo smiled and walked Minghao to the door before bidding the boy goodbye and went back to his room.

~

Mingyu made his way back to his room and was about to carry on studying when he felt his phone vibrate and took it out, only to find a text from Wonwoo.

From: Deep-voice ert D:

hey do you think you could hook me up with that seungkwan friend of yours ;)

Mingyu gagged and replied back,

To: Deep-voice ert D:

um no

From: Deep-voice ert D:

why i mean he sounds hot

To: Deep-voice ert D:

bye

And with that, Mingyu stopped texting Wonwoo and proceeded to study. His phone vibrated again and he took a peek at what Wonwoo had texted him.

From: Deep-voice ert D:

if you're jealous you can just say it you know :)

Mingyu rolled his eyes and carried on studying, not even bothering to reply the boy back.

~

Wonwoo looked at his phone and smiled. Setting his phone on his table, he went back to pick up the book that he had thrown at Minghao earlier on and sat on his bed to read it. Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter