2.

Chasing Mr School President.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Jeon Wonwoo. "

Mingyu stared at his friend in disbelief and proceeded to stare at the noticeboard to confirm his friend's words.

1st - Jeon Wonwoo

2nd - Kim Mingyu

Mingyu felt like fainting and quickly grabbed his friends for support. 

" Mingyu! Are you alright? "

Mingyu nodded and slowly calmed himself down. After he had fully calmed down, he looked at his friends and smiled weakly.

" Let's go to the cafeteria. "

~

Wonwoo waited until the hallway where the noticeboard was at was clear before making his way to the noticeboard. Finding his name quickly, he simply smirked. 

" The president must be furious. " 

He muttered, chuckling at his own words. Walking towards the school gates, he walked out of the school compound and made his way somewhere.

Mingyu poked his food and sighed, plonking his head on the table, startling everyone at the table with a loud thud.

" Mother of Jeonghan, you scared me!! " His friend, Seungkwan said as he dramatically grabbed his chest. Mingyu simply groaned in reply. Seungkwan frowned and turned to ask the others.

" What happened to him? "

" He's placed 2nd highest overall for the exams. "

" That's amazing! I'm placed 2nd last overall! " Seungkwan said as he took a bite out of his food.

" Who was first though? " Seungkwan asked.

" Jeon Wonwoo. "
Hearing that name, Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows and stood up, startling his friends again.

" I'm leaving. "

Then, he walked off, throwing his food away in the process.

~

Mingyu made his way to the first level where the junior classes were. It was fairly quiet, except for the occasional voices of certain students in their classrooms. Mingyu began his usual patrol around the school and kept a close eye on everyone.

" Will you go out with me? "

" I'm sorry but I'm not interested. "

Mingyu sighed as he heard that oh so familiar voice and the usual sniffles. Making his way to where the sniffles were, there stood Jeon Wonwoo and a boy who looked way too familiar.

" Soonyoung? "

Soonyoung turned to see Mingyu standing there and lowered his head. Mingyu walked over and pointed at Wonwoo.

" You bastard. Didn't I tell you to stop messing with other people feelings. Why won't you listen you jerk! "

Wonwoo stared at the raging School President and chuckled lightly. He patted the president on the head again and walked off. Soonyoung stared at the interaction and could not help but feel his heart ache. Mingyu stiffened under Wonwoo's touch but quickly recovered, clenching his fists tight. He suddenly remembered about Soonyoung and worriedly looked at Soonyoung.

" Are you alright? " 

Mingyu asked and Soonyoung replied with a simple nod before sulkily walking off. Mingyu raised an eyebrow but carried on patrolling the school building. Thankfully, nothing went bad and he was able to get to class early. 

When he arrived in class, he saw a mop of black hair at the back of the class where he sat at. Glaring at the mop of black hair, he strutted forward and was about to smack the person's head with the book in his hand when the person laughed.

" You know you should really learn to walk softer. "
Mingyu flushed in embarassment and cleared his throat. Faking a smile, he gently tapped the person on the head.

" Wonwoo, get your out of my seat. "

He heard the latter laugh o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter