10.

Chasing Mr School President.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu was walking back to his classroom after helping a teacher carry heavy books to the teacher's office. His eyes were busy scanning around the school, making sure that everything was okay and orderly. Reaching his classroom, he was about to open the door when he heard someone yell.

" HE DID NOTHING TO YOU ! LEAVE HIM ALONE ! "

Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows as he heard it. What's happening ? is there a fight ? Mingyu opened the door and couldn't see anyone and widen his eyes.  am I hallucinating now ? There's no one here ? Mingyu, you're dying omg what the . Mingyu walked into the classroom cautiously and was making his way to his desk to get his things when he saw Jeon Wonwoo and another unidentified student, face to face, their faces beaten up. Mingyu gasped and the two of them turned to look at him. Mingyu, now is not the time to be afraid. Do your job. Mingyu cleared his throat and folded his hands infront of his chest, striding towards them and said,

" What's going on ? "

Mingyu watched as Wonwoo stood up, giving the president a cold stare.

" There was a big mosquito and I had to take care of it. It won't stop buzzing though. "

Namjoon scoffed and stood up, wiping his nose that was bleeding profusely and grabbed Wonwoo by the collar.

" Mosquito huh ? You're one to talk, Jeon Wonwoo. I'll you u- "

Mingyu reached forward and pulled the two of them apart, letting out a tired sigh and rubbed his temples. He turned to look at Namjoon and narrowed his eyes.

" You're not from this school right ? I mean your uniform is a giveaway and what you're doing is trespassing and assault. I guess I have no choice but to bring you to the principal's office. "

Namjoon laughed out loud and leaned in close to Mingyu's face, the president stared back at him, unaffected. 

"I'll you up too then, pretty boy. Don't you know who I am ? "

Mingyu faked a sweet smile and shook his head.

" No I don't and I don't care who you are. Now, shall I bring you to the police instead or are you going to be obedient and come with me to the principal's office quietly ? "

Namjoon glared at Mingyu who was still smiling at him fakely and stepped back, nodding his head to agree to follow Mingyu. Wonwoo chuckled at the president and Mingyu turned to glare at him, pointing a finger at him.

" You're not let off the hook too, Jeon Wonwoo. You're going to come with me to the principal's office too. "

Wonwoo shrugged and shoved his hands into his pockets, flashing Mingyu a smirk and nodded his head. Mingyu glared at him before grabbing his things and brought the two of them to the principal's office.

When the three of them reached the principal's office, Mingyu knocked on the door and heard a faint ' come in ' and opened the door. He greeted the principal who flashed him a fatherly smile and dragged the two beaten up boys to sit infront of the principal. The principal's eyes widen and frowned heavily upon seeing Wonwoo, but gasped as he saw Namjoon.

" Mr Kim, these two boys were fighting in the classroom and caused chaos. "

Mr Kim nodded his head and signalled Mingyu to sit down too, praising Mingyu for doing his job well, causing Mingyu to blush and smile brightly. Mr Kim clasped his hands together and gave both Namjoon and Wonwoo a strict look. Mr Kim looked at Wonwoo first and sighed,

" Jeon Wonwoo, this is not the first time. I can tell that you have broken his nose by seeing how his nose is very out of place and bleeding. You're suspended for a week. I want a reflection emailed to me as well. "

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and scoffed, and Mr Kim then turned his attention to Namjoon.

" I am very disappointed in you, I will see you at home. "

~

Wonwoo's ears perked up hearing Mr Kim speak to Namjoon. That jerkface is the principal's son ? No wonder, a jerkface produces another jerkface. Tsk. Wonwoo turned to see Mingyu who had a surprised look on his face and chuckled softly. Mr Kim turned his attention to Wonwoo, his face angry.

" Is this a laughing matter, Mr Jeon ? "

Wonwoo ignored Mr Kim and took out his phone, and started texting someone. Mr Kim rubbed his temples and muttered a ' may god bless this disrespectful boy ' before telling Mingyu and Wonwoo that they can leave first as he would be leaving with Namjoon. Wonwoo heard Namjoon gulp and had to stifle a laugh, standing up and bowing. Wonwoo walked out of the room with his earphones plugged into his ears, Mingyu following behind him.

~

Mingyu walked behind Wonwoo and tapped Wonwoo on the shoulder, causing Wonwoo to turn around. Mingyu pulled out one of Wonwoo's earphones and sighed,

" I'll collect your homework for you for the next week. "

Wonwoo's eyes widen slightly and he gave the president a slight smirk. He cocked his head to one side and tucked his hands into his pocket.

" Are you caring about me now ? "

Mingyu rolled his eyes and walked away, saying ' fine ! pretend I didn't ask then, fail for all I care. ' and gasped in surprise when Wonwoo grabbed his wrist and spun him around, their bodies touching one another. Mingyu blushed hard and pushed Wonwoo away,

" What are you doing you ert ! "

A few shhs were heard and Mingyu bowed profusely, saying sorry and turned to glare at Wonwoo, who looked amused. Wonwoo walked forward and grabbed Mingyu by the wrist, pulling the president out of the office, despite the presi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter