3.

Chasing Mr School President.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Son was slightly shocked to see Wonwoo smile but quickly smiled at the latter, giving him a fatherly smile. Wonwoo reached over to brush away Mingyu's bangs that were currently covering his eyes and felt his heart flutter a bit at how adorable the president looked when he was sleeping.

After a while, they reached Mingyu's house and Wonwoo lightly tapped Mingyu on the nose and chuckled when he saw the other scrunch his nose in annoyance.

" Mingyu. We're here. " 

Wonwoo said quietly and Mingyu slowly opened his eyes. When he fully opened his eyes, he started to stretch only to realize that his head was on Wonwoo's shoulder. He instantly jumped away and narrowed his eyes at the ebony-haired male and pointed an accusing finger at him.

" What did you do to me when I was sleeping? "

Wonwoo laughed a little and simply ruffled the boy's hair.

" You better get home now. Your parents are probably worried. "

Mingyu was about to lecture Wonwoo for changing the topic but then decided to quickly get out of the car and get home as it was really late and his parents were probably about to die of anxiousness. He nodded and sighed before opening the door. Wonwoo caught his reaction and smirked.

" Why did you sigh? Do you like me that much that you don't want to leave? "
Mingyu blushed but managed to glare at him.

" No, you ert. "

Wonwoo laughed at his statement and threw him a wink in which Mingyu returned with a gag. Mr Son watched them with interest and laughed along with Wonwoo.

" Bye Mingyu. "

" Bye Wonwoo and Mr Son. "

Wonwoo smiled and Mr Son drove off, waving at Mingyu. Mingyu waved back and walked home. 

" It's nice to see you smile so much Wonwoo. "

Wonwoo replied with a hum and looked out the window, the streetlights illuminating the quiet street.

~

Mingyu opened the door and was immediately shouted at.

" KIM MINGYU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? IT'S ALREADY 9PM. YOUR DAD AND I THOUGHT YOU GOT ABDUCTED BY ALIENS! "

His mother shouted as she pulled Mingyu's ear. Mingyu whined in pain as he held onto his ear that was red.

" Calm down mum and dad. I was ju- "

" CALM DOWN?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY SON WAS MISSING FOR 6 HOURS. "

Mingyu cringed at how loud his mother was and gave her an awkward smile.

" Okay okay... I was with someone in school and we didn't keep track of the time sorry. "

His mother stopped pointing the broom in Ming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter