5.

Chasing Mr School President.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mingyu arrived home after having to deal with Seungkwan's ' major ' problem, he headed back to his room where he was originally going to study before he was interrupted. Settling down at his desk, he his laptop to view his notes when suddenly his phone rang.

" Ugh again? "

Mingyu groaned and picked up his phone, not even looking at the contact's ID and answered the call.

" Hello? "

" You don't sound happy to hear me. "

" Wonwoo? "

" No. I'm totally your mother. "

Mingyu heard Wonwoo chuckle and felt his face burn in embarassment.

" Shut up. Why did you call me anyways. "

" I wanted to know if you arrived back home safely with your baby snacks. "

Mingyu would have been shocked yet happy by what Wonwoo had said if only he didn't mention the cereal.

" Yes I have and for your information, the cereal was not for me. "

" Oh really? That's shocking to hear. "

Mingyu was glaring at his phone screen at this time and took a deep breath as to not blow up and gritted his teeth.

" Yes it was not for me. It was for a friend. "

" What's your friend's name? "

" Seungkwan. "

" Sounds like a y name. "

Mingyu was on the verge of throwing up his breakfast at that sentence and silently made a mental note to kill the school's delinquent when school starts again.

" I'm hanging up on you ert! "

And with that, Mingyu hanged up on Wonwoo, turned off his phone as to prevent any more distractions from happening and resumed looking at his notes.

~

Wonwoo heard a beeping sound and chuckled. 

" Cute. "

He muttered as he placed his phone back into his pocket and walked to his room when he heard Hayoung's annoying voice.

" Oppa, where did you go early in the morning after breakfast? "

Wonwoo shot her a glare and walked away, ignoring her until she clung onto his arm and gave him puppy eyes.

" off. "

He then shook her off his arm and walked to his room, locking his door and sat on bed. He hated Hayoung. She was a brat, a monster, she was the one who made his life a living hell. 

He walked over to his table and picked up a photo frame. Smiling bitterly at it, he placed it back down and walked over to his desk as to pick up a book to read.

~

Mingyu had just finished studying for a good two hours when he heard his mother scream from the kitchen that lunch was ready. Shutting down his laptop and closing his books, he walked out of his room and rubbed his eyes which were red and sore.

" Mingyu, are you alright? Why are your eyes so red? "

His mother said as she placed the dishes on the table. Mingyu shrugged it off and simply said he was studying. 

~

Wonwoo was almost done reading his book when he heard a knock on the door, followed by Hayoung's annoying voice.

" Oppa, lunch is ready! "

Wonwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter