1.

Chasing Mr School President.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu walked through the class hallways, keeping a close eye on the students. It was his responsibility as the School President to make sure everything in the school was in order and that the students were behaving well. 

" Good morning Mingyu."

" Morning Mingyu."

Students bowed and greeted the president when they saw him. Mingyu greeted them back and smiled. He was making his way to the second level where the seniors were and sighed. The second he reached the level, he heard all types of shoutings and rolled his sleeves up. 

" Be quiet! "

 Mingyu shouted as he glared at all the students. The girls flinched and hid behind each other while the guys rolled their eyes and carried on talking, lowering their voices. Mingyu smiled in satisfaction and began walking through the hallways of the second level, monitering everyone's behaviour before classes.

"Come on! Just help me!"

"But I have to rush to class now..."

Mingyu raised an eyebrow and began walking to where the frightened feminine voice was located. He saw a boy holding a broom and infront of him was a petite girl who looked like she was about to cry.

"Yah. What do you think you're doing?" Mingyu said as he walked over to the boy and girl.

" Just asking someone for help." 

The boy replied rudely as he returned to glaring at the girl in which the girl started to cry silently.

"Go first, Bomi. I'll handle this idiot." Mingyu said to the girl.

The girl nodded and thanked Mingyu before running off. The boy called out to her and growled, dropping the broom and lunging towards Mingyu. Mingyu easily dodged him and allowed the boy to collide into the wall with a loud thud. 

" Enough of your bull Seokmin. It's your duty to clean up your classroom so don't go around forcing people to do it for you." 

Then, Mingyu sighed and helped the boy up to his feet and luckily for him, Seokmin's friends, Soonyoung and Jihoon was walking towards them.

" Jihoon, can you bring Seokmin to the nurse's office? He collided with the wall just now."

Jihoon gave him a what-the- look but nodded, taking Seokmin from him with the help of Soonyoung and made their way to the nurse's office. Mingyu then carried on walking, when he heard someone crying. Rushing over to the scene, he was extremely shocked. Originally, he was expecting the person crying to be a girl and not a guy but the scene infront of him proved him wrong. Infront of him, was a crying boy and facing the boy was a guy who had his hands tucked in his pocket, a bored look on his face. Mingyu instantly recognised the guy and narrowed his eyes.

Jeon Wonwoo. The school's delinquent who was also the school's heartthrob. Wonwoo noticed the President's presence and looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter