11.

Chasing Mr School President.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo threw his phone against the wall in anger, the anger in him was increasing every second. The others flinched for the second time and stared at Wonwoo, worry written all over their face. Minghao sat beside Wonwoo and placed a hand on his shoulder,

" What happened Won ? "

Wonwoo stared at Minghao in anger, his cold glare softening at the Minghao's concerned look and sighed. 

" My dad is back. "

~

Mingyu could not believe his ears. They're brothers ? Okay hold up what the . Jungkook caught Mingyu's shocked look and chuckled.

" Shocking, isn't it ? "

Mingyu nodded in reply, his brain was still taking it's time digesting the information. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at the boy's face, Mingyu looked hilarious. Mingyu snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Jungkook laugh out loud and hid his face in his sleeve in embarassment. Mingyu looked out the window and realised that it was almost his stop. Pressing on the bell, he said a quick goodbye to Jungkook and made his way out of the bus, waving at Jungkook who waved back at him from the window and walked back home. 

He was curious though about the relationship between Jungkook and Wonwoo. He didn't understand why Wonwoo looked at Jungkook with so much hatred that it scared Mingyu and why Jungkook looked so frightened and wary of Wonwoo. Taking out his phone, he dialled Wonwoo's number and held the phone to his ear. However, the phone quickly went to voicemail and Mingyu could only shove his phone back into his pocket as he walked back home, his mind still filled with wonder and curiousity.

~

Chan went to check on Wonwoo's phone that had been abused today and picked up the completely shattered phone, walking back to Wonwoo and held it out slowly. Wonwoo sighed again and told Chan to throw the phone away, and that he would get another one soon. Chan obeyed and quickly discarded the phone, making his way back to Wonwoo and sat infront of Wonwoo. 

" You can stay here if you want Won. "

Minghao said as he gave Wonwoo a cup of water. He knew the relationship between Wonwoo and his father was extremely strained and tense, and that Wonwoo would much rather sleep on the streets than to go back home to where his father was. Wonwoo shook his head and chugged the water down to calm himself down. He was still burning with anger at the thought of his father being back in Korea, and the others could only provide temporary relief. He still had to go home no matter what, he still had to and he knew that, even if he didn't want to. Wonwoo told the others that he would be heading home and walked out, sighing over and over again as he made his way home. When he arrived home, he walked in and saw his father's shoes neatly arranged outside and clenched his fists. Breathing in and out, he made his way to his father's office and knocked on the door. He heard a deep voice allowing him to walk in and opened the door, his cold hard stare falling upon an old man who was staring at him with the same cold, hard stare. 

" Wonwoo. "

Wonwoo closed the door and stepped forward, finally able to see his father's face. He had gained a few more wrinkles and had definitely aged since the last time he had seen his father.

" Why are you back ? "

His father tensed at those words and looked at Wonwoo sadly. Wonwoo still hated him, it was so obvious. Walking towards Wonwoo, he placed a hand on Wonwoo's shoulder and Wonwoo pushed it off, his eyes getting darker and his jaw was clenched.

" Wonwoo, when will you forgive me ? "

Wonwoo scoffed, his tone dark and his eyes were shut. Seriously, this ing old man. Opening his eyes to stare at his father, Wonwoo spat,

" Never. "

~

Mingyu had finished dinner and was about to start revising his work when he felt his phone ring. Taking it out, he saw an unknown number and raised a brow. After pondering for a while on whether he should pick up the phone or not, he answered the call.

" Hello ? "

" Hello, is this Kim Mingyu ? "

" Yes, may I know who this is ? "

" My name is Minghao. "

" Ahh, may I know why you are calling me ? "

" It's about Wonwoo. "

~

Wonwoo walked out the office and slammed the door. He was boiling with anger as he made his way to the kitchen. Grabbing a can of beer from the fridge, he chugged down the drink, letting out an angry sigh as the cool liquid rushed down his throat. 

" Wonwoo ? "

Hayoung called out as she walked into the kitchen, her face was glazed with worry as she watched Wonwoo stare at her, his expression stoic and his breath ragged. Wonwoo ignored her and went to the fridge to grab another can of beer, opening it and chugging it down at one go. He was about to get his third can when Hayoung rushed forward, tugging at his arm to stop him.

" Stop, don't drink anymore !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter