final message

Chasing Mr School President.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi it's been a while and i felt like i needed to give you guys some answers.

honestly ive been on a major author's block for chasing mr school president for the past 1 and a half years.

and to be brutally honest, ive lost the passion to continue it and the remaining of my stories including parallel lines and wrecked memories.

there have been lots of confusing and factually inaccurate moments in the stories and i always felt the want to delete them but couldn't do so due to the many encouraging comments and you guys who have been patiently waiting for so long.

i'm a terrible author and i'm sorry.

i won't be active on asianfanfics anymore from today onwards but fear not ! instead i am active on my ao3 - archive of our own

you can find me on ao3 under the username - mi1kteas

personally, i have been thinking of rewriting and continuing chasing mr school president on my ao3 but a lot will be changed and this decision is still not final.

hopefully, my stories for the past few years have brought joy to you guys and thank you for showing support to them despite it being written by a weird and ambitious teenager. 

i will be deleting my account soon as i do not really want to own this account anymore.

thank you for this journey and i love you guys from the bottom of my heart ! 

don't be afraid to approach me on ao3 ( mi1kteas ) or my tumblr ( one82cm ) !

once again, sorry and thank you :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter