Theories and Assumptions

#InARelationshipWithTheGhost

Here's another update guys. Sorry if this one's long and boring but well, some of your questions are anwered here and ... one of your biggest questions is going to be answered at the end. Enjoy!


It was a wonderful morning. Birds are chirping, the sun shines brightly and warmth slips through the curtains of a certain raven’s air-conditioned room. It's a start of a wonderful day and the clock strikes six. But despite the peaceful day, two figures still laid on the bed, face to face and both engaged in a conversation, well sort of. 

“You're not serious, are you?” 

“You're not serious, are you?” 

“Jin, I'm not joking.” 

“Jin, I’m not joking.”  

“Stop repeating what I'm saying.”

“Stop repeating what I'm saying.”

A frustrated huff.

A contented sigh.

“Why are you doing this to me?” 

“Why are you doing this to me?” 

“As much as I'd like to sleep—“

“As much as I'd like to sleep—“

“I really need to get up now.” 

“I really need to get up now.” 

And the sound of shuffling was heard in the otherwise quiet room, the raven haired tried to get off the ghost's vice grip. After a long time of attempting to escape, he finally succeeds though it leads to the raven falling of the bed with a thud and a smiling ghost hovering over him. 

“Why are you doing this to me?” The raven asked exasperatedly as he looked up to the ghost over him, “Is it because I pulled you to sleep last night?” 

His question was answered when the ghost nodded at him before sticking not a tongue out and wordlessly leaving the room they shared. Jungkook grunted as he pushed himself off the floor and stumbled to look for his slippers. Successfully finding the black pair under his bed, he proceeds to turn off the AC and leave the room. 

He heard the sound of frying and he can smell the familiar scent of bacon. He walked towards the kitchen and peeked over the cooking ghost. Seokjin turned to look at him and told him to prepare the table and he followed obediently. After a short while, breakfast was ready. The bacons and eggs were placed on the table and two glasses of milk. They ate and finished the food silently. 

“Today, I'm going out.” Jungkook said as he stood from his seat and placed the dishes in the sink, he turned to the ghost who did the same thing and sighed, “I'm leaving you alone again in the house, is that okay?” 

“I don't mind. Are you going with your friends?” Seokjin asked as he moved to wash the dishes.

“Yeah, with Taehyung specifically.” Jungkook replied as he raised his hand and absentmindedly fondled Seokjin’s hair, “But I won't be going far I think. I'll get you those flavored milk you squealed like a girl for yesterday.” 

“I didn't squeal like a girl.” Seokjin hissed as he swatted the raven’s hand away, “And you're ist for saying that.” 

“It was meant to be a joke.” The human sighed, “Don’t be angry.” 

“I'm not angry.” Seokjin huffed, “Just upset.” 

“Isn't it the same though?” 

“Shut up. They're different.” 

“How—“

“I said so. Now zip it.” 

Jungkook scrunched his nose at how Seokjin fails to make sense. But then he shrugged the thought off because Seokjin simply doesn't make sense in the first place. A pizza-eating ghost who doesn't get fat doesn't make sense so he really shouldn't be surprised with Seokjin’s inability to make sense.

The fluffy feeling he often gets inside him doesn't make sense as well. 

“I'll be taking a bath now.” Jungkook said as he moves away from his position, “I'll be leaving afterwards.” 

He heard a mumbled yes from the ghost and he proceeded to do what he had promised to do. Jungkook was really the type to take longer in the bathroom and by the time he was out, it was already seven twenty-eight. He just sighed and changed into a pair of pants and a white shirt. He grabbed his wallet and phone before he leaves the room and descends downstairs. 

Surprisingly, the living room was empty. 

He moved towards the dining room then to the kitchen but it was empty. “Seokjin?” Jungkook called out for the ghost and he heard no reply. He started worrying for a moment, worst-case scenarios forming inside his mind until it was broken by a soft sound. 

“Yes?” The ghost emerges from the doorway of the kitchen and Jungkook sighed in relief to see that the other was fine. Maybe he was just paranoid, especially after knowing the other’s background. 

“I'll be leaving now, okay?”

“Oh, okay.” 

“You're going to be fine, right?” 

“ I'm used to it. No worries.” 

“I'll be back later.” 

“Take your time.” 

There was long silence as both waited for the other to say something. Jungkook inwardly curses at his inability to find words to speak, why was he having a hard time speaking? Well, it started ever since he found out about Seokjin’s life. Maybe it was guilt? Or pity? He didn't know how to deal with the other anymore. It's like he's afraid to say something wrong. 

“So, uh.” He stuttered out, finding words to say. Thankfully, Seokjin saved him.

“Can I ask a request?” 

“Sure.” Jungkook said immediately, “What is it?” 

A smile suddenly appeared on Seokjin’s face and Jungkook dreads at what could be behind it, “May I borrow your laptop?” 

“What are you going to do with it?” 

“I don't know.” Seokjin looked away, started swaying his body like a little kid asking to buy a toy, “Maybe because I want to use your internet because there's this commercial and there's a website below it and I wanna check it out?” 

“What website?” Jungkook raised an eyebrow. “What is it about?” 

“I don't know.” Seokjin chuckled, “That's why I want to check it out, silly.” 

Jungkook squinted his eyes at Seokjin’s suspicious smile. He wanted to decline but he didn't feel like being cruel today. Because the thought of the other’s past and how he was deprived got to him and he surprised himself when he nodded. He wasn't the only one surprised though because the ghost’s eyes widened. 

“You're allowing me?” Seokjin blinked, “Wow. I thought I had to sneak in to use your laptop again.”

“So you do sneak in to use my laptop, huh?” Jungkook raised an eyebrow and slightly chuckled at the ghost’s hand that came up to cover his mouth as he had just spilled his secret. He shook his head, "You may use it as long as you promise not to do anything stupid with it."

"Promise." Seokjin smiled at him, blinking twice. Hands behind his back.

"I hope you're not crossing your fingers behind your back."

"Nope." 

I doubt it. Jungkook thought before he shook his head and bid a final goodbye.After closing the front door, he pockets his keys and turned for a short walk across the street where Taehyung lives in. As he was finally in front of the other's house and he's hesitating whether to knock or not. What if it's not Taehyung who answers? What do I say? Jungkook bit his bottom lip in thought. He isn't really that good with interacting with new people, Argh. Screw it. Might as well do it than stand here and look stupid. He gingerly knocks on the white door, nervously waiting for an answer.

He stood there for a moment and there was no answer.Is nobody home? But Taehyung told me he's staying here for the whole day today. Maybe they didn't hear? He blinked and decided to knock again, this time louder. After a few more attempts and minutes passed by, there was no response. Jungkook was about to give up but when he took a step back, the door opened, revealing a surprised Taehyung. 

"How long were you standing there?" Taehyung blinked, eyes wide, "I wondered what took you so long to come and when I went down, there were knocks. Uh, we have a doorbell, in case you didn't know." The other pointed to the said doorbell and Jungkook felt stupid. "If I hadn't come down, wouldn't have known you're here."

"Oh." Jungkook looked away, embarrassed. Thankfully, Taehyung just smiled and welcomed him in. His friend told him that they're home alone with his father on work, and mother bringing his younger siblings out. He said he wanted to come but declined because he promised to meet up with Jungkook.

"You didn't have to do that though." Jungkook commented as he listened to the other. They were heading upstairs where Taehyung was bringing him to his bedroom, "We could've just moved it on another day." 

"Nah, it's fine. I like talking to you besides," Taehyung looked behind him and grinned, "I'm excited that someone's finally going to listen to my theories and discover my detective skills."

Jungkook only chuckled in response to that. He wordlessly followed the other as he blabbered about things that the raven didn't pay attention to but pretended that he did. A part of him was asking himself if it was a wise decision to ask help from the older. But then there's nothing wrong with a try and any kind of information he could get about Seokjin would be helpful. 

Why do I even bother to know the whole truth?

The thought occured to him like it always does when he tries to find more about Seokjin. 

Because I care.

He always convinced himself with that. And maybe because he's curious and he wants to know more about Seokjin. But the ghost doesn't seem to want that and he can't ignore that he's feeling slightly guilty for investigating the other's life without his knowledge. He returns back to reality when Taehyung opened the door and welcomed him in. 

He entered the other's room and for a moment, just stood frozen as he took in his surroundings. Okay, to say that Taehyung likes anime is an understatement. Jungkook blinked at the sight of several anime poster covering every corner of the room. He looked to the right and saw a shelf, full of books and from what he could see, it's all mangas. Beside that is another shelf and it's filled with figurines and anime merchandise. 

"You really like anime, huh?" Jungkook commented, suddenly his eyes spotted a poster of Light and L, he looked at Taehyung with an amused expression, "You watch Death Note too?"

"Dude, what kind of otaku am I if I haven't?" Taehyung smirked with confidence, "I'm the biggest and proudest otaku there is. "

Jungkook shook his head as he laughed. Taehyung gestured for him to sit on his bed, he hesitantly did. Observing the green sheets and he laughed slightly at the sight of a body pillow of Rias. “You watch High school DxD?” Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the other. 

“Yup! And I love Rias! She's my waifu” Taehyung grinned widely at the statement. He hopped on the bed and positioned himself beside the raven, “You watch anime too?” 

“In my free time, yes.” Jungkook smiled, “I download episodes in my laptop and phone so that I can watch when I can.” 

“That's good, that's good.” Taehyung smiled giddily. He jumped a bit as he remembered something and crouched down to reach something under the bed. He pulled a box out and presented it to Jungkook. 

“What's this?” The raven raised an eyebrow, eyeing the slightly dusty dark box with curiosity. 

“I just remembered what you came here for.” Taehyung playfully stuck a tongue out of habit as he opened the box, from what the raven could see was full of old notebooks and papers. He rummaged for a while before he beamed, “Aha! Found it!” 

Jungkook blinked at the black notebook that Taehyung pulled out. The other then proceeded to close the box and hiding it with the rest of its contents under the bed. The orange head scooted closer to him and opened the notebook, he stopped on a certain page that had large capital letters that said: ‘THEORIES’ and a smaller font that wrote: ‘By Detective Kim Taehyung >:)’ 

Jungkook resisted the urge to laugh and started to doubt his friend due to his childishness. But the other looked so excited to show him and he didn't have the heart to break his happiness so he just allowed the other to introduce to him the ‘theories’ and ‘facts’— Jungkook doubts it. 

“Ready whenever you are.” Jungkook grinned, “I'm all ears, Detective Kim.” 

“Very well my dear friend.” Taehyung laughed before shaking his head and scanning his notes. “So I won't prolong this now since we don't have all day, I actually talked to a few residence here— well, some of them already moved out.I took notes of what they had said.” 

“Really?” Jungkook replied with interest, “Like, you're not just lying are you? You really talked to some?” 

“Yeah, how could you doubt me? If I wasn't studying arts, I'd definitely be a detective— Detective Conan was my childhood inspiration.” Taehyung pouted before he cleared his throat, “ Anyway, where were we? Oh right, I interviewed a few people. One of them was the kind lady who used to live three houses away, and she said that she was a close friend of Mr.Kim— oh I forgot to tell you that the previous owner’s surname was Kim. Anyway, moving on, she told me something about how kind and loyal Mr.Kim was to his wife. She said he was an admirable man— he worked hard for the family and took good care of his son. He loved him so much that she said he was so heartbroken over his disappearance “ 

A kind and loyal man? Admirable? Took good care of his son? Yeah, right. He mistreated Seokjin! Jungkook clenched his fists as he continued to listen to Taehyung, That must mean that he's good at hiding it. But then Seokjin really couldn't leave the house as much and his brother, if it's really Jimin I'm not sure anymore, couldn't say anything about it as well. 

“Oh and do you know how hilarious it was that she recognized Jimin-hyung? I remember Jimin-hyung kept denying that he doesn't know the lady but she insisted that she knew him.” Taehyung laughed, “She said that he looked exactly like the previous owner’s missing son and she even called him a different name. What's was that again? Jinjin? Chin— ah no, I think she called him ChimChim.” 

“The lady recognized him?” Jungkook perked to that, blinking slightly as he took note of Taehyung’s words, So there is a possibility that he might be the brother. But wait, he's the missing son? What about Seokjin? Seokjin didn't recognize him— wait, the lady called him a different name. What if Jimin changed his name? But if so then what for? 

“Yeah but Jimin-hyung really didn't recognize her and there's no way that they know each other because he and Yoongi-hyung just moved to the city.” Taehyung shook his head before he returned to the notes, “Speaking of Yoongi-hyung, the next person I talked to is quite ridiculous. Do you know that he accused of Yoongi-hyung that he killed someone? It was a guy in his mid-thirties and he was drunk and he looked really scary, to be honest. He was homeless and I heard from him that he knew Yoongi-hyung killed someone.” 

“What did he say?” Jungkook leaned in, “Did he say that he saw Yoongi-hyung kill? Was he—“ 

“Well, I'm not that confident with his answer because again, Yoongi-hyung and Jimin-hyung just moved in so they were probably just mistaken. And this guy was a drunkard so maybe what he's saying is not true.” Taehyung shrugged, “But I 

took note of his words anyway. He said that he was walking that night four years ago and he heard a gunshot. He ran towards the source of the sound and he found himself in front of Kim’s residence — your house now—and saw Yoongi-hyung’s lookalike there but the man’s memories are blurred because well, he's drunk. He hasn't really seen him shoot  and he just assumed immediately so yeah, I don't trust him.” 

So Yoongi-hyung couldn't possibly be the killer. Jungkook thought, But then no one really saw the scene so he might be. But based on hyung’s story, he just stood outside because he was hesitant to come in. But based on the mess, it's hard to believe him now. But if Jimin-hyung truly was the brother— then Yoongi-hyung could be speaking the truth. 

“The third person I talked to passed away recently, it’s been three months now. He was the care taker of your house when no one occupied it before, strangely he's not haunted or scared of the ghost or anything.” Taehyung replied, “He's so kind too. He's like twenty-seven or twenty-eight— so young. But he passed away due to cancer. And I got a lot of information from him because apparently, he was a working student and in order to pay for his college, he used worked for the Kim family before the previous owner left when his son has gone missing. The guy’s name was Seokjin.” 

What? Jungkook blinked, mouth hanging open as he heard the last sentence, But I thought Seokjin died four years ago. And he's supposedly twenty-two right now. He bit his bottom lip in thought and eyebrows furrowed before he asked, “Did he tell you that his name was Seokjin? Wait, does he have doe eyes and plump lips? No, wait, did he looks like he was twenty-two or younger. Darn it, Taehyung, explain it to me—“ 

“Chill. Jungkook why are you so stressed out? If you ask me, this guy gave me a lot of information but his information isn't the one I'd trust the most. I'm know he didn't gave me his real name anyway. When I first talked to him, I really believed everything he said.” Taehyung said as he turned the pages of the notes, “To think all these pages came from what he had told me but now, I don't think I might believe him. We somehow became close so when he died, I asked what he died from and it was cancer. But then I discovered something else.” 

“What is it?” 

“He’s diagnosed with a mental disorder called DID.” The orange haired young man said as he changed his postponed cause his legs were numb, “I'm not so sure but based on the doctor and my own research on the net, it could be that the name he replied to me was just his alter ego or it couldn't be real. The doctor told me that he also had difficulty identifying what's real and what's not, and he also has hallucinations so he could be slightly schizophrenic. I also learned from others who had known him before, he had that sickness that his name isn't really Seokjin and it used to be the name of his friend.” 

“His friend?” 

“Yeah but people said that they didn't know anyone by the name Seokjin. However this guy was known to everyone by the name Jin Hyosang. Though it's uncanny right? Jin and Seokjin. Their names are quite close so he could be making his ‘friend’ up. But people said he used to be normal until four years ago again.” Taehyung then grinned at Jungkook who was giving him his full attention, “Now, it's time for my theories. So as we know, everything happened four years ago— the said disappearance of the son, the previous owner moving away—according to the lady. The sound of shotgun at night according to the drunk man and this strange guy who became my friend started to become crazy— if only you know how creeped out I was when I learned I befriended someone crazy, I hope he won't haunt me for saying that though.” 

I feel so lost right now.

“So now, I have several theories but I’ll tell you the ones which I think are closer to the truth. So first, let's say that the drunk man was saying the truth about the gunshot and Yoongi-hyung’s lookalike, I think that the ‘missing son’ wasn't kidnapped like what people had believed, but instead was killed— shot to death, maybe.” Taehyung explained, putting his index finger up, “Secondly, I think this ‘missing son’s  name might be Seokjin and he might be Jin Hyosang’s friend so when he died, Hyosang went insane. This could be the reason why Jin Hyosang took it upon himself to take care of the house when no one lived there.” 

It could be, Jungkook nodded at Taehyung’s words. 

“But I could be wrong since this contradicts the fact that no one knows about Seokjin— if anything, the old lady recognizes the ‘missing son’ as Jimin-hyung’s lookalike called ChimChim.” Taehyung watched as Jungkook nodded at his assumption.

“But what if,” Jungkook offered a thought, “What if he had a brother? You know, like someone the people didn't know about?” Like what Yoongi-hung said, no one knew or only a few knew about Jin and this guy called Hyosang was one of the few. Because Jin was most of the time, locked up.

“So, it's like you're saying that this Mr. Kim could have two sons and the other one was not as well known as the other?” Taehyung’s tone was unsure. 

“Yeah, like what if Mr. Kim was hiding his other son for a reason? Oh, and how about this— there are two sons, the other was missing and the other was shot that night. It could be possible, right?” Jungkook offered, feeling his heart beat faster as he analyzed, And if it could be true, then maybe the other son was really Jimin. What if he really changed his name? And what if he ran away with Yoongi-hung after Jin’s death and only came back years later? If those were true, then that could be the reason why Jin couldn't recognize him as Park Jimin and everyone would think that he had just moved in with Yoongi-hyung. 

“But people said that Mr. Kim was really kind.” Taehyung argued as he shook his head disapprovingly at Jungkook’s theory, “I don't think he would hide it if he had another son, right?” 

“Don't judge the book by its cover.” Jungkook quoted, “What if the kindness that Mr. Kim showed to the people is just a  façade? Who knew if he actually abuses one son inside that house, right? No one would know—“ 

“But that's not possible, they only have one son.” Taehyung was determined and confident with his tone, “It said that he and his wife only had one child.” 

“The other son could be adopted.” Jungkook replied immediately, “Maybe that's why people think there's only one son because the other was adopted.” 

“You can't say all of that without a basis. Jungkook what you're saying don't have proofs. You're just main goal assumptions. I think that—“ Taehyung’s words were cut off by his phone ringing— the fairytail Main theme. He excused himself to answer the call.

 “Hello?” He said. Jungkook could hear a panicked muffled voice and he watched as Taehyung’s expression changed, “Did you find him— what? Again?—Right. Okay,okay. Me? I'm with Jungkook.” The orange head glance at him, mouthing that it was Yoongi, “Yeah, we’ll both help. Okay, bye.” 

“What was that about?” Jungkook asked. 

“Jimin-Hyung is  missing.” 

“What?” Jungkook stood up, surprised. 

“This usually happens. That's why the others and I would search for him.” Taehyung stood up immediately, “Can we postpone our arguments for now, we he—“ 

“Of course. Finding Jimin-hyung is more important at the moment.” Jungkook replied as he stood immediately, “What do you mean that this usually happens by the way?” 

“It's not new  to find out that Jimin is missing and that worries us a lot because he’s either in trouble or he's trying to kill himself again.” Taehyung’s eyebrows furrowed in thought as he grabbed the keys and went out of his room, immediately followed by Jungkook, “He has this suicidal tendencies that we really can't understand because he won't explain or share anything to us. We want to help him no matter what and we were happy because lately, it has stopped but now, it's coming back.” 

“Since when did this ‘lately’ start?” Jungkook asked as he followed the other downstairs as they leave the house, Taehyung locking the front door. 

“Since…” Taehyung trailed, hesitating whether he should tell or not. After a moment of silence, he sighed dejectedly, “Since the first time we went in your house, that night after the rain stopped, we found Jimin-haying by the river, about to drown himself.” 

“And you didn't tell me?” Jungkook’s eyes widened at the information. 

“We didn't want to trouble you.”Taehyung looked away, “This happened several times after and we didn't want to bother you about it but now that you know—“

“I’ll help you find him.” Jungkook said firmly, “where do you usually go look for him?” 

“Everywhere. Seoul is a big place, so we separate ways and just text or call when we find him.” Taehyung said, taking out his phone, “You have my number, right? I’ll text you the other’s number.” 

“I already have Yoongi-hyung and Hoseok-hyung’s in my contacts.” Jungkook replied and Taehyung nodded at him, giving him a number of the rest. It took a while and they separated to find the others. A few minutes later, he received a text from Namjoon telling him to call anytime if he needed help or found out about Jimin’s whereabouts. 

Why would he disappear? It started when I first invited him to my house, right? Could it be because it reminded him of his past with Jin? , why do I feel at fault for this? Jungkook thought as he searched for the other.

Hours passed and Jungkook realized that it's already twelve. He hadn't had lunch yet but he's not hungry. I'll just skip lunch. Suddenly, the thought of a certain ghost waiting alone in the house struck him and he paused, Jin’s alone at home right now. Should I go home? But I can't just stop while the others are looking for Jimin. 

He debated with himself for a long time before he decided continue searching. He should prioritize Jimin at the moment, Jungkook knows that if Jimin truly was Seokjin’s brother then the ghost would not like it if the other was hurt. I'm sure he’ll understand. 

(I'm too lazy now so I'll time skip this okay?)

Hours pass by with little to no clue about Jimin’s whereabouts. The group met up an hour ago to discuss and cross put places they have been and head to those they haven't searched yet. In the end, they divided the group— three to look for places unsearched and two to retrace the other spots that probably missed Jimin at some point. Jungkook had agreed to search for the remaining places that were unchecked and he kept his phone in his pocket in case of any calls. 

And that's when Jungkook found himself in front of a lonely café. It looked worn out and old, but still in business. Jungkook noticed that it's quite far from the city and it’s a lonely place, surrounded by other equally lonely stores. If anything, this place looks close to empty and Jungkook finds it strange. But Jimin could be here. There’s not much people in this place so he couldn't be that hard to find here. 

Jungkook had entered five stores so far, and not wanting to seem rude— he just bought a few cheap things. A take-out coffee from the café, and a pink small-sized stuff toy from a pleasant shop filled with those adorable collections. He thought that the ghost might like it. It's a teddy bear. 

Pushing his thoughts aside as he bit his lips to stop the oncoming smile and not look like a creep on the street, he continued in his search for Jimin. It was around five in the afternoon and the sun was setting when he heard a commotion as he entered another place. 

“Sir, you're drunk.” He heard a voice, “I think you should get home now.” 

Getting wasted this early? Jungkook raised an eyebrow at that, I guess some people in Seoul are strange that way. 

However, his thoughts were disturbed by a familiar voice that rumbled incoherently. He turned immediately to find the one they had been looking for hunched on a small round table with a hand on his head and holding a glass of alcohol. He seemed to have finished three bottles as Jungkook had seen empty ones. He slowly approached the man who sat in that nearly empty place. 

The girl, the waitress probably, who was previously speaking to the drunk man was surprised by Jungkook’s entrance and she hurriedly bowed, “W-Welcome to Green Diner, sir. Uh..” She nervously looked at the drinking man but Jungkook just appraised her. 

“Uh, he's my friend.” He gingerly pointed to the intoxicated man, “I’ll take him home now.” He awkwardly said, not sure how to deal the situation. Realization seemed to flash through the girl’s eyes and she stepped away to give space to Jungkook as he crouched down, “ Jimin-hyung, it's me. Jungkook.” 

“Go away.” Jimin mumbled, weakly pushing away the raven. “I don't need you.” 

Jungkook’s eyes softened before he sighed. He stood up from his position and was about to take out his phone to call the other but the girl spoke, “Uh, sir?” She started hesitantly, “Are you going to take him away now?” 

“Ah, yes.” Jungkook replied, “Sorry for the trouble.” 

“Not really.” The girl shook her head, blushing at the clearer view of Jungkook’s face, “It's just that— he hasn't paid for his bills yet.” 

“Oh.” Jungkook blinked before he fumbled with his pockets and fished out his wallet, “I'll pay for him.”

The bills were taken care of and Jungkook was assisting Jimin out of the place, the waitress blushing nervously as he bid goodbye to the customers. He stumbled on the way out and Jimin was mumbling incoherently. 

“Do you want me to carry you on my back, hyung?” Jungkook asked as he shifted slightly as the other was slowly sliding away from his hold, “We just need to head to the Main Street. I called Yoongi-hyung and the others already and they're waiting for us there.” 

“Go away. You don't have to help me.” Jimin sobbed, “I don't deserve it.” 

“Don't say that, hyung.” Jungkook frowned as he placed the other’s arm over his shoulder and half-dragged him on the way, “We were all worried over you.” 

“I don't deserve your kindness. I don't deserve to be treated well after what I've done.” The other shook his head and stumbled slightly, “You don't understand. I'm useless, I'm a coward who can't save anyone.” 

Jungkook’s eyes flickered at those words, “What do you mean?” 

“I'm weak. I can't protect anyone.” Jimin mumbled as he pushed Jungkook away and tried to walk on his own but failed as he stumbled to the ground. Jungkook immediately rushed to catch him but was pushed away, “Don't help me. I don't need it. I don't deserve it. I should just die.” 

“Don't say that, hyung.” Jungkook replied, “You need help. And don't say that you don't deserve it, and don't say that you should die. The others would be sad if you do.” 

“You don't understand me Jungkook. I don't deserve to live. I can't even protect or defend anyone. I'm weak. I'm a coward. 

“ Jimin sobbed as he brought a hand up to cover a part of his face, “I should've have died instead of him.” 

Wait. Is he talking about… Jungkook's eyes widened at those words, Jin

“I should just have died—“ 

“Jimin-hyung—“ 

“I'm just a bother to the others—“ 

“Jimin-hyung—“ 

“Even Yoongi-hyung who just—“ 

“Listen to me!” Jungkook raised his voice, and before he realized it, the words were out of his mouth, “ChimChim.” 

The other however, stopped and looked up to him— eyes wide and glossy. He trembled, “H-how did you— where did you hear that name, I—“ 

“Jimin-hyun,” Jungkook said gently, “Be honest with me. Is your true name ChimChim?” 

“Don't call me that!” Jimin yelled at him, glaring slightly, “That's not me. That guy is dead, I'm not longer him, I threw that name away! Don't call me that.” 

“You threw it away?” Jungkook repeated. Blinking as he let it sink in, “So you were ChimChim. Why did you—“

“No, don't say that name.” Jimin growled, “That guy is a coward. He can't protect the people he loved. Because he was weak and scared. If he were stronger, hyung would be alive!” Tears streamed down the other’s cheeks and Jungkook’s heart swelled at the sight. 

So he really is ChimChim. Jin’s brother…

“It's not your fault.”  Jungkook said immediately, “You tired your best to protect him from your father.” 

“No, don't pretend you know the tru—“ 

“Trust me, I do. I finally understand everything.”

“No you don't. You don't know anything. Don't say as if you do.” 

“I talked with Yoongi-hyung and Taehyung and I know that you did nothing wrong, hyung.” 

“Don't say that. You—“ 

“Hyung, it's not your fault. You're—“ 

“It's all my fault that Jin-hyung is dead!” 

“No, it's not.” Jungkook grabbed the other’s shoulders, “It's not you who hurt Jin and you tried to save him from your father. It's not your fault.” Jimin’s eyes widened at the mention of the name and the raven smiled solemnly, “Trust me, hyung. I know the truth. “ 

“No you don't.” Jimin gritted his teeth as he recovered from the shock, “Jin-hyung’s death is completely my fault.” 

“If you're blaming yourself because you couldn't protect him then stop it. It's not you're adult. You're not the one who killed him—“ 

“Don't act as if you're so smart and you know everything. It's my fault! I killed him.” Jimin detached himself from Jungkook who was frozen in shock, “I’m the one who killed Jin-hyung . It was me who shot him to death.”


Did you guys see that coming? Or did it confuse you even more? Sorry if I haven't been updating as much. There's something wrong with my health, I get dizzy often and there's a tinge of blood in what I vomit. I've been having a hard time walking too and now look

 Mylegs look very ugly I'm so insecure about it.

Anyways, forget about my problems. How was this chapter? Sorry if it's boring and long ;-; But thank you for reading <3 Thank you for those who subsrcibed, commented and upvoted <3

Jinkook is love <3