new allies

When the tables are turned

Kyungsoo pov

"So first thing tomorrow is to plan with snsd.And........to contact the 2 new members well.......soon to be."Baek said.So I suggested..."How about we contact them now? I mean they're probably waiting for either a call or text from us,right?"To which Tao agreed to by saying,"He's 75 percent right.Snsd noonas would've told us to contact them tomorrow if they're not expecting anything because they should be asleep by now......which is also a possibility so........"In the end we decided to contact them.But first.......heres the dialogue of awhile ago.

Hyo:We wanted to tell you that we'll be helping you help Jongin.

Yoona:But first take a look at this.*hands us a pics*

We looked at the first and it was a photo of three gigantic mansions next to each other.The second one was a pic of 5 kids next to each other,all in sweaters and smiling.There were 4 girls and a boybin the picture.The boy looks eerily similar to Jongin and one of the girls look like Taeyeon-noona and another looks like Yoona with subtle differences.They look so young,maybe 7 or 6?On the bottom were names written.It said Jongin,Taeyeon,Jessica,Tiffany,Krystal.Taeyeon sighs.

Tae:He used to be so happy........it's his mother's fault.I've only heard of him from the two.Until the incident with his mother and his family moved here.

Yuri:We'll discuss all else tomorrow

Seohyun:Until then,here are Tiffany and Jessica's numbers feel free to contact them.

Sooyoung:Look at the other pictures and observe.

Sunny:The changes may be subtle.But you'll notice.

We looked at the third pic and it was still them but this time older.Maybe 10?Jongin's smile is less brighter than the one when they were younger.On the bottom it said,'We support you Jongin'Wait....support him in what?We kept scrolling and noticed that Jongin seemed sadder and colder each year as they got older.We kept scrolling and stopped at the pic of them all at age 12 Tae-noona wasn't there.Must've come back here,we thought.Then at the pic of age 14,Jongin was gone and the only ones there were Tiff and Jess.On the bottom it said,'Jessica's sweet sixteen,we miss you and Kai hope you guys are fine'And it stopped there.We looked at them in question.

Tae:Every year they sent pics and THAT was sent last week.Ah next week we'll be together the 3 of us.Jess,Tiff and me.

Kyung:What happened to Krystal?

Hyo:She's supposed to be on our group but got moved to another.

Yoona:Anyway,our members and I will go there next week and'll be back by next month.Sorry Baek.

Tae:Anyway show me the pic of the mansions.

Yoona grabs the pics from my hand and took out the pic Tae asked for.

Yuri:Tiff home is on the left.And since Jessica and Krystal are sisters they live on the house to the right.And Tae being Jongin's cousin,lived with the Kims on the middle.They're scions if you'd be dumb enough to ask.

Hyo:Jongin is 14,he's young and stubborn.Goodnight boys,we gotta sleep.

So we left and now here we are battling about this nonsense.

They decided to use my new phone.

"Hello?"a sweet voice answered."It must be them Sica!"a husky voice interrupted in english."(in korean now)Re you Jongin's friends?"the sweet voice of 'Sica' said.'"Ne we are his friends"Baek said."oh you must be Taengoo's boyfriend!Baek right?"the husky voice said.