Nooooo Don't

When the tables are turned

Kris pov

Gosh this kid.Well we got our answer but why would they do this to him?I'm pretty sure they won't do this just because they want to or not.This kid is so light,I'll just go get his brother."Guys,you go ahead and take him there I'll get his brother"I told the others."K,hurry."Sehun said.I walked to hall 18 and went to class 8-G.I peeked in and saw Miss Florencia teaching this'll be easy.I walked in and said"Excuse me Miss Florencia,I need to excuse Taemin please."She nodded and told Taem to go."What's wrong?"He asked probably worried,"Your brother is in the nurse's office.Unconcious"I informed him."Will you do me a favor hyung?"He said haha those 2 siblings,they're too cute."yes?":p "Will you promise not to call our dad?" "Yeah but why?" "You'll find out soon enough"sheesh these 2 using their aegyo and giving mysterious replies they could pass as ghosts.

Kai pov 

I opened my eyes a little and saw my brother sitting beside my bedside."H-hyung"I called for him,he looked at me immediately."Does father kn-know?" "No Jongie"hmmmmmm Jongie but why?I heard him whisper something to the nurse and she came back with a lot of ice and some medicine.Hyung handed me the medicine and I drank it.Then he and the other hyungs put ice on me."He'll get better at the end of the day"the nurse said me and hyung visibly got relieved.I slept again due to the pain and the hyungs all went to class.That was the first time I talked to Taemin-hyung.

Only Xiumin hyung didn't leave."I'll be calling your dad later g'day"he started to get up and I screamed "Nooooooo don't" "okay fine but you owe me an explanation" he huffed.A/N do you guys like it?