Roller coaster

When the tables are turned

Lay pov

Ah Jeju,we're finally here.Jongin-ah we're coming for you!!!

Myungsoo pov

Ah finally! Home sweet home!! We'll be there soon Jongin-ah!!!

Tiffany pov

"Yah Taeyeon-ah you're the only one who can drive among us all!!!"I said a she tsked."What?!" "Jessica can drive too ya know.We both have our licences.We'll get yours when we return."She said."How about this Taengoo and I will take turns driving the girls' car and the boys..............?What are you gonna do?"Jessica said."I'll drive one and Suho will drive the other."Myungsoo said.

*a few hours later*

"Annyeong-haseyo!!!^_^"Mom said."Annyeong^_^How's Jongin?" Jessica said."Oh he's doing well^_^" "Can we see him?" "Yeah sure^_^".

Xiumin pov

"Hyungs?! Noonas?! You came!!!^_^"A cute voice said as we opened the door."Yah why wouldn't we?"Baekhyun said."So..........?"Jongin started."Don't you miss us?"Jessica said."Why are you guys so cheesy-_-"He said which made us all laugh."Jongin-ah,the nurses are here to wash you now^_^"Myungsoo said as he approrached Jongin."Nurses?"Tao said with a horror-stricken face."*chuckles*They're male nurses of course."*all laugh*"Where are they hyung?"He said."They're on their way up now.And...........um.......can you guys go down for a while?Change maybe or rest?"Myungsoo aked on behalf of his brother.Realizing the situation,we all made our way to the guest rooms to change and rested.

Kyungsoo pov

Tao is currently texting Myungsoo-hyung about the case against Jongin's father."Tao-ah when did he say the case is?"I asked."Next week on.monday.We're ALL going"yep he emphasized the 'all'.*sigh* Next week is gonna be a roller coaster.