Not good enough

When the tables are turned

Jongin pov

Aish noonas.........I understand they're concerned but it's too much concern it's already paranoia.Guess after what happened..........*Flashback*

"okay class here are your exams"kai's teacher Ms.Ailee said Kai flinched then sweat,he became a nervous wreck."Our highest is........Jongin"Jongin relaxed a little but then his score........."Who's score is 99 over 100.A round of applause please"Jongin tensed,well I guess I lost my hope for a peaceful night.All his other exams were perfect and he was relieved.Upon reaching home with his hyung Taemin.He went in and Tae went after.Taem immediately went to the kitchen to show up and not long after he did that his father came out and said "Show me all your exams" The 2 showed him their exam."Not bad Taemin but you gotta improve" all his scores were 88.Jongin handed in his and his dad was satisfied until he saw his Chemistry exam."This is a disgrace,Jongin!" "B-b-but father it's just one mistake"he pleaded."I don't care it's not good enough.His father then put everything on th sofa then grabbed Kai and slammed his head against the coffee table the impact knocked Jongin out and his father threw him to his room.His brother witnessing everything every time didn't care and simply resumed doing his usual .Meanwhile Jongin was in his room,on the floor,blood oozing out of him and his face cut and bruised.Tommorow is another day,he always encouraged himself.Tommorow.A/N nope not the end yet.