The rescue part I

When the tables are turned

Jongin pov

"I don't think you'll ever make it kid.No body dared to rescue you no body cares about you no body loves you"My step-father said as he hit my back with a whip."S-stop p-please I-I can't-"I struggled to say."*laughs*I know you can't.You're a dissapointment.A waste of oxygen.You son of your mother!!!"He said harshly.He left and closed the cell.I ripped a piece of my clothing and wrote HELP on it and slid it outside.Taemin-hyung will come.He promised he would.

Taemin pov

Everything went as planned and I'm currently on my way to pick up my baby brother's knights.But first,I went to the mansion.A mansion bigger than ours and is located behind campus.I took a deep breath and went in."Waeyo?! Is it true Taemin-ah?Is Jonggie alright?"Myungsoo-hyung asked."You guys wait here and prepare all things needed.I'll be returning with 11 boys and 9 girls and Kai too."I said"Taeyeon,Jessica and Tiffany's group?"He asked."Yeah how'd you know?"I said."Well,who else would it be?"I laughed."We'll be back by morning or midnight.Please be ready."I said as I exited out of the door.I drive to SNSD's home and we all  drove to the mansion together."Young-master?"My young and ever so loyal personal maid,Ailee said."Ailee,I informed you last night.Now go to your room and pretend to be asleep."I said and she obeyed.We went into the cellar and I took the key from my velveteen pocket."Jongin!!!"Everyone screamed and they rushed to help him.I was frozen because of the horror I just witnessed.Kai lay on the cold hard metal floor of the cellar in ripped bloody clothes and his body full of cuts and bruises.We carried him into the car and drove speedily to the Kim manor."Let's take him to the hospital!!!"Tiffany hystericaly screamed then Taeyeon covered and Jessica called her stupid and smacked her head.

Myungsoo pov

We just finished preparing for a big group of people and a heavily damaged person when we heard a hard and loud knock at the door."Eomma it must be them,go get the doctor Appa and Eomma you'll take care of the others with me."