Safety precautions

When the tables are turned

Taeyeon pov

Tiffany,Jaebum and I were just comforting Jessica when loud knocks were heard from the door.Tiffany left for a minute to let exo inside and I went to get snacks and drinks while Jessica went to get pillows,blankets and plushies........a lot of them and Jaebum went to blast the ac and wake up the other members.When the members were ushered in and everything was done.The EXOs handed us a few keys and notes and told us about their mission.After they finished I told them,"Call your other members everyone will sleep in our living room tonight including us."upon hearing this the other members gathered more blankets,pillows and plushies and Jaebum went to gather boxes of tissue while Jessica,Tiffany and ai created 22 spicy steaming-hot bowls of ramen for everyone and when the members finished they helped us make steaming hot mugs of hot cocoa.This along with the piping hot cookies and cupcakes I made a while ago will keep us warm for the night.After we finished it we layed all of it down on the table and went to get the large couch on the corner of the living room and the  enormous coffee table on the left side of the room.When the others arrived we told our stories and ate the warm food.Then we all watched tv under thick layers of blankets.Then fell asleep.We all worried about Jongin and his safety.We all slept here tonight to be safe.Tomorrow is another day.