Girl's Generation

When the tables are turned

Xiumin pov

"Jongin-ah eat your lunch,I put effort into preparing that and these other guys' lunches as well as mine.*pouts*"Kyungsoo said(did).Jongin chuckled and said,"Neh,Kyungsoo hyung thank you for this."Kyungsoo smiled and ruffled Jonggie's hair.Jongin pouted and fixed his hair while we melted at his adorableness.Baek's phone rang and he excused himself.It's day one of our plan,and we're doing fine............I think.My phone beeped,indicating a text was sent.It was from Baek.

Xiu👴

Tae-tae and the girls want exo at their apartment later.

bacon

Bacon

Yah where are you?! Couldn't you have just told me in person?

Xiu👴

Xiu👴

I'm at their apartment.Gonna skip class cuz my girl is here.

Bacon

Aish Baek you're girlfriend is not gonna kill you if you spend time at school for a few hours instead of with her.Looks like day one is going to flop,hope tommorow is gonna be better.I gotta admit the snsd girls are beautiful including their siblings that's why they're being trained to be worldwide famous stars.They've just been back from Japan to train and pick up one of their members then next month they'll be at US for a week to pick up two of their members.They'll be in Kuwait to pick up one again then back here to train more and stay.There are supposedly 9 girls picked to be in the group.Right now it's some members only.aka Yoona,Taeyeon,Yuri,Hyoyeon,Seohyun,and from Japan is.........from what Inheard she's Sooyoung a member of Route0 which was disbanded.They've been to China and Japan for a week just to pick some members up and learn about China and Japan.So much work.I went back to the table and texted everyone about the meeting later.After this month,the girls would be both bilingual and completely 9.After Jongin went home we dashed to our neighbor's apartment.We were happy to see Baek snuggling on the corner with Tae noona.

Yoona:Ehem,we're glad you're here now sit.

Hyo:We wanted to tell you that............

A/N sorry