Oh gosh

When the tables are turned

Kai pov

My father transfered me to another school.Namely SMtown Academy of fine arts and intelligence.When I entered,a few groups looked at me with eyes full of worry.After a week there my grades never went down because it's easier to learn with understanding teachers.Unlike my other school people here actually care.I was just eating my lunch in the cafeteria alone when 11 boys sat around me,they're all older than me except for the boy next to me who's younger than me by 6 months."Annyeong Kim Jongin"their leader Kris said I got scared and started to get up but Sehun and Zitao held me down."Sorry did I scare you?"He asked."Listen we just wanna ask why you have a lot of scars and bruises"I looked down and pursed my lips."Okay I'm sorry maybe you can answer it next timemor when you're ready okay?"I still don't know them."But  we'll sit with you everyday to protect you."A guy said.I nodded wtf was I supposed to do?!

the bell rang they pat me on the back and went to class I have a free period so I decided to go to the rooftop.But when I was just about to get there a group of guys pushed me down the stairs."You little punk"okay wtf did I do"You are such a loser that it radiates off your skin"seriously?!aish stupidity 101then they beat me up.Walked off and I staggered to the rooftop not knowing I wasn't alone."What happened to you?"A guy asked me,I recognized him as 1 of the 11 awhile ago.Kyungsoo hyung."I'm fine"I said which was useless considering I'm spitting blood and holding my stomach while walking like a zombie with a bleeding head.Then everything went black and the last thing I heard was him screaming "Hyung help"

Kyungsoo pov 

Oh god he just went in here looking half dead and now he just out.I called Kris hyung,our leader and screamed to the phone."hyung help!"he winced and said"okay okay I'm coming you've been kidnapped or something?"he is so weird"Just come to the rooftop hyung and hurry up and bring the others" "fine"sheesh.They must've been sarcastic because they took 10 minutes to come."Hyung!!!"I screeched.They ran to me and carried Kai to the nurse