The rescue part II

When the tables are turned

Ysabelle pov

I covered the couch with an absorbent sheet for..............ya know.23 people rushed into the house.All are either covered in  blood or crying hysterically.Then another guy rushed in with Myungsoo."Jaebum!!!"A girl who looks like Jessica screamed as they hugged each other."Jessica my love"He said.Oh I guess I was right.They put Jongin on the couch and we started cleaning him up and healing his wounds."Girls,could you introduce yourselves?"Taemin said.The girls nodded and they formed a line.

Tae:Hey there aunty.It's me Taeyeon,remember me?*both hug*

Ysabelle:Yes yes dear I do rember you.I used to treat you like my own daughter because I didn't have one.*hug again*

Jessica:Hey there aunt Ysabelle.I'm Jessica,we used to be neighbors remember?

Ysabelle:Oh hey,Jessie! Yes I do remember you and your sister too.

Sunny:Hello Mrs.Kim.They told me all about you.

Ysabelle:Why hello to you too dear.You're so pretty and cute.

Tiffany:Hey aunt Ysabelle.I'm Tiffany,remember me?

Ysabelle:Yes dear I do.And I must say,I'm quite surprised you're not wearing anything pink.*giggles*

Yuri:Hey there Mrs.Kim.Those 3 are right,you are beautiful!!!

Ysabelle:Oh you flatter me dear.

Hyoyeon:Hey there Mrs.Kim.I'm Hyo.

Ysabelle:Oh you were in Jongin's dance class neh?*Hyo nods*

Sooyoung,Yoona and Seohyun:Hello Mrs.Kim.We're Sooyoung,Yoona and Seohyun.

Ysabelle:Hello there dears.You guys are so tall and beautiful.How about you boys?

Suho and Kris:Uhhh.......let's just introduce ourselves.

After a long period of intros and compliments they finished restoring Jongin and carried him into his room with the doctor keeping close watch.

Kris pov

We were all resting when Myungsoo said,"Taemin-ah you can't stay here and go upstairs and take a shower and change yoir clothes."The boy nodded and dashed upstairs.*sigh*"You know we all still have to go to school to make things less suspicious.Right?"I said."And we still have to go home and do our usual stuff.I'm pretty sure we'd be watched."I know what to do."Jessica said.We all listened intently on what she was gonna say."We do our usual stuff for 10 days while Jonggie and his family go to Jeju and after those ten days we wait for 5 days and go to Jeju too."She said."That'll be great but can't we call them?"Chanyeol said."No phone calls and other communications would be watched closely."Taeyeon said.Well I guess we'd be frustrated."Let's be careful."Suho said."Will someone inform Taemin?"Tiffany said."Yeah I'll do it.You guys take a shower and change too.When you get home tomorrow pretend you've been to a slumber party okay?" We all nodded.