Planning101......FAIL

When the tables are turned

Xiumin pov

Got a text from the 3.

From:KyungiešŸ˜³(Big eyes lol)

What the heck are you planning now,and why does it always have to be me?!

To:AhjussiXiušŸ‘“(the eldest is Xiu)

From:PandaTaošŸ¼(lol he just looks like it)

Yah!!!What now?!

To:XiuYeye(grandpa in chinese)

From:BaekšŸŽ¶

Seriously Xiu?!

To:XiušŸ‘“

So........I did this.

To:KyungiešŸ˜³,PandaTaošŸ¼,BaekšŸŽ¶

Yah!!! I may be eldest but I am not a grandpa!!!!!Anyhow meet me at our little apartment at dismissal time.

Yeah I texted that sheesh those guys are so immature.Anyway,we have a little apartment downtown where we crash when we don't wanna go home it's big enough to be a house though.Need a plan.

Later that day........

"So long story short,I'm gonna be close to him every en day right?"Kyungsoo said "And I am gonna be acting whenever we're near him?!"Tao said."And I'll be like James Bond trying to investigate."Baek said.Then the three of them said"Did we hear that right?"in unison."Apparently so,since it's only the plan that would work compared to your ridiculous plans awhile ago which will never ever work.Like,kidnapping the kid for info?! Seriously,we're trying to save the kid!Not hurt him!!!"Pabo.In the end they agreed and we all slept here because it's already midnight and our parents would go ballistic if we went home this late.

Ā 

Ā