Ending

When the tables are turned

Kai pov

We won the case and my stepdad was put behind bars.*sigh*I can't believe I went through all this but all that was rewarded because I've found my love.Kyungsoo-hyung.

~end of very long flashback~

'............they'll never stop protecting me.' "Hey bro,did you hear?A guy escaped from prison."A guy passing by said."Yeah dude.Hear he was jailed for child-abuse."His buddy said.Oh so that's why they're paranoid.A few minutes have passed and I'm the only one left on the school grounds.I was just about to get up and head to school,when a black van stopped right in front of me and 5 guys walked out and put a handkerchief on my mouth and nose.Wait,this has chloroform!!! I tried to wriggle out of their hold but everything suddenly turned blurry and it slowly got darker and darker...........

Kyungsoo pov

Aish where is that kid?!

To:Jongin๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Yah if you're not here in 15 minutes,I'm breaking up with you!!!

*15 mins later*

To:Jongin๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

I'm serious!!!

*an hour later*

To:Jongin๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Where are you babe???

*Dismissal time*

To:Jongin๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Babe???Reply please

I walked around the school grounds and searched for him but all I saw was his bag which is on the bench near the cherry blossom tree."Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!! Kyungsoo!!! Oh my gosh you won't believe what I just found!!!"A hysterical looking Sehun said."What is it???"I said with curiosity as it might lead to where Jongin is."This.*cries*"He said and held up the object that I know Jongin would never leave behind.......ever............................his phone.Where are you Jongin???

ย