⟠ family bonding part 2 (triple update with chapters 36, 37, 38)

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

family bonding part 2

slight forgetfulness

“Come on Seyeon unnie!” Sooyun hurried the elder, hanging around the kitchen waiting for the last member to join the group in the lounge. “Just put it on a plate and hurry up! Please!” She pleaded, bouncing around wanting to get the game on the road.

“Carry this out to the coffee table then.” Seyeon shook her head, holding out a bowl of curry that went with all the side dishes, and other assorted dishes that had gone out already. “I’ll get the chopsticks, scissors and bowls for the rice.”

“Come on unnie!” Sooyun told her, grabbing the bowl out of her hands only to have her face widing in alarm as she touched the sides. “Hot!” She didn’t let go but all but ran herself into the bench to put it down, to relieve her hands.

“It’s hot?” Seyeon said sheepishly, seeing her reaction all but fogetting about that little facter due to her cooking attire. “Come on, put your hands under cold water. Quickly!”

Seyeon grabbed the maknae, turning the tap onto the coldest and shoved her hands under the water. And then turned to look at her face.

“I’ll get an ice pack, and some cream. Just keep your hands under there, otherwise it’ll hurt worse.” Seyeon informed her, making sure she understood before throwing her gloves on a free counter and making haste towards the freezer and grabbing out an ice pack and then into the fridge to get out the cream.

“Unnie... It’s burns.” Sooyun whined, looking over her shoulder to see the elder collecting the things she needed. “Hurry!”

“Okay maknae, turn off the water.” Seyeon instructed her, opening up the cream and gesturing for her to open up her hands. “Here. Rub it into your hands and then hold onto the ice pack. It’ll make them feel better. Luckily it wasn’t so hot that it’d scar.” Seyeon sighed, washing her hands and then jerking her head.

“Go on, join the others. I’ll bring all the stuff out.” Seoyeon’s lips curled a little at the side, letting Sooyun know everything was okay and that she could go.

“If you aren’t out there in two minutes. I will come and get you, burnt hands and all.” Sooyun threatened lightly, a wide grin taking over her face before she skipped out of the room.

“Yah, you brat.” Seyeon shook her head, putting the gloves back on and taking the dish out to where the group was gathered around the coffee table.

 

happy note

Little Sooyun's impatientness, though it's always fun when everyone comes together as a group (ah I just love these chapters, next to the romancy ones. Hehehe.)

Anyone, second last chapter for today and then you guys will have to wait until tomorrow for MV and album intro chapters because I decided last minute to switch them around. Because I'm deciding whether to colour the members parts or to just put their names.

Anyway next up, the group conclusion~~~