Chapter 8

My Treasure

Chapter 8

Hunchul’s Point of View

              Taking one last look at _______’s sleeping figure, I ask myself who can do such a disgusting thing to an innocent and tender soul such as herself. She never did anything wrong and always treated that pig like a king. Sigh It’s okay though, I’m here now and I won’t let anyone hurt her ever again. I bend down giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek so she doesn’t wake up and proceed to leave.

           Anger is a complete understatement to describe how I feel right now. Everything between leaving ______’s dorm and now is a complete blur. ______ may be a nice person but that doesn’t mean that I am.

“Hyung!” Jinhwan says in surprise as Hunchul barges in during iKon’s morning practice.

“You sick son of a !” I angrily shout unable to contain my anger.

            Whack!! The unsuspecting target falls down onto the hardwood floor from the strong force of the punch.

“How can you do something like this to _______” I scream at Hanbin after punching him.

            I crouch down to his level grabbing his collar making sure to look him straight in the eye. “You don’t deserve someone like ______. She’s too good for you. You know what she said to me? She said that she felt guilty thinking of slapping you on the face. Can you believe that? She actually felt guilty thinking of slapping you on the face, but do you know what? I’m not ________, so I don’t play nice.”

            Author’s Point of View

            Hunchul pulls back his fist and then forward making contact with Hanbin’s upper right cheek and then his mouth, and finally his nose.

“HYUNG!!” Junhoe yells attempting to pull Hunchul away from Hanbin who made no effort what so ever to fight back.

            Hanbin knows that what he did was wrong. He hurt you in the most cruel way possible and knows that he is deserves to be punished. Therefore, he’s taking every blow as a reminder of how much he hurt you.

“Let go!” Hunchul shouts shoving Junhoe away.

“Hyung stop. That’s enough,” Bobby says helping Junhoe finally pull Hunchul off of Hanbin.

“Let me go! I’m not done with this bastard!”

“He’s had enough” Bobby says.

“You know that I only stayed away from ________ because I considered you my dongsaeng but there’s nothing stopping me from being with _______ now. Let go,” Hunchul spits before leaving.

“Are you okay?” Bobby says helping Hanbin to his feet.

“Yeah” Hanbin says wiping off some of the blood with his thumb.

“Let’s get you cleaned up” Bobby states leaving the rest of the members in the practice room.