Chapter 7

My Treasure

Chapter 7

~Geobu hal su eobtneun neoui maryeogeun Lucifer. Geobu hal su eobtneun neoui mabeobeun Lucifer.~

            I open my right eye lid at the sound of my morning alarm. With my left hand I try to turn off the alarm only to touch the cold wood of my bedside table. Wait! How did I get into my room last night? I could’ve have sworn I fell asleep in the living room. Hm I must have sleep walked early in the morning since I can’t seem to remember. My mind has been a total mess lately. In any case, I get up and walk to the living room to shut my alarm off.

            As I shut the alarm off, I notice that I have 32 missed calls and 18 texts all from Hanbin.

            *Sigh* I have to get ready for my final. So, I hit the hot shower while blasting TVXQ, few tears mixing in with the hot water.

            Once out the shower, I slather lotion all over my body and settle for a white pencil skirt, a royal blue button up shirt tucked into the skirt, royal blue pumps to match, and my hair straight with my bangs pinned up. Great! You can’t even tell I looked like a zombie a while ago.

            Since I still have time before my final, I head over to the kitchen for some brunch.

            Huh? What’s this? I ask myself as I notice a plate with a lid over it sitting on my table with a note on top.

            -_____,

            Make sure to eat this before going to your exam. I don’t want you going with an empty stomach. See you later Princess! Fighting!

            Hunchul Oppa

Aw that’s nice of him! What did he make?

            I remove the lid and see a simple tofu soup with a side of rice and various cut fruit. Mmmm this actually looks really good! I didn’t know he cooked? Well, I have to do a taste test first but it looks quite appealing.

            After heating it up, I lightly blow on it and take a bite. Oooo. It’s actually good! I thought it was going to taste awful.

            I finish the whole meal content that it tasted good and that my belly is now full. Once I placed my dishes in the sink I put some lip gloss on, my sunglasses and head out the door. Lord please help me pass my exam.

>After the exam<

            I walk over to the parking lot with a feeling of freedom. I have finally finished! All I have left is my master’s program.

“______!” I hear someone shouting taking me out of my thoughts. I look over and see Hunchul now parked in front of me with his window rolled down.  “Hey! Are you ready?”

“Ne, oppa” I respond opening the door and getting in.

“How was your exam? Did you pass?”

“I did” I respond relieved.

“Thata girl!! I knew you could do it!” Hunchul says rubbing my hair affectionately as he lets out a hearty laugh.

“Ommo! Oppa, are you okay?” I ask in panic as I see a white bandage wrapped around his right hand.

“Ah, this?... I jammed my hand on the door this morning. I’m okay though, so don’t worry.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure Princess,” he says with a reassuring smile.