Chapter 3

My Treasure

Chapter 3

BI of iKON Cheating on Beautiful Foreign Girlfriend!

            My head is in total confusion as I read the headline but it all makes sense when I scroll down and see what I wish I could unsee.

           There are at least three pictures of Hanbin with an unidentifiable girl in a club. One picture shows Hanbin sitting down with the girl sitting on top of his lap. She has her long legs wrapped around his waist. He is groping her hips and is smiling up at her. Ouch! That really hurts! The next pictures show the same scene except that they’re engaged in a full on make out session in the booth. Both of their hands are all over each other’s bodies and tongue was very visible. My vision quickly becomes cloudy and my lips soon taste the warm salt of tears that are pouring out of my eyes.

         My legs lose all of their strength and my body plummets to the carpeted floor. Loud and ugly sobs escape my trembling lips as I’m gasping for air. I place my right hand over where my throbbing heart is and clutch my shirt with my trembling hands.

Is this real? Did I ever do something wrong for Hanbin to do this to me? Does he not love me? Was he just playing with me this entire time? These thoughts and countless others run through my head making me feel all the more pitiful, betrayed, and broken.

~Marshmallow marshmallow dalkomhaeseo neomu joha~

      After feeling annoyed by my cell going off every couple of minutes, I manage to crawl to my bedside table and grab it. 14 missed calls from both Nana and Hanbin. Not feeling like talking to anyone, especially Hanbin, I turn my cell off and lay down on the floor.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

            I jolt awake from the noise of what appears to be someone pounding on my door. With the little amount of energy that I haven’t exhausted, I pick myself up from the floor and zombie walk to my door.

“_____!” Nana exclaims as she bear hugs me. “Are you okay? Why haven’t you been picking up my calls? I’ve been worried sick about you!”

            The fresh memories of last night come flooding back to my consciousness. Feeling the pain once more, I begin to cry.

“Aw, _____ah. Come here dear” Nana beacons me and hugs me once more. “Shhh it’s okay. He’s a total jerk!” Nana comforts me while rubbing soothing circles on my back.

            After a long while Nana asks, “Are you feeling better?”

“Kinda… I’m supposed to meet Hanbin for lunch in his dorm today…”

“Are you gonna go?”

“I don’t know. I can’t bear to look at his face right now or hear his name without tearing up.”

“Have you considered breaking up with him?”

“I have. But I still love him regardless of what he did” I answer honestly as another tear cascades down my face.

“You shouldn’t have to think twice about this ____. He cheated on you! Since he did it this once what makes you think he won’t do it again?”

“…”

“Aish! Come here” Nana says while grabbing my wrist leading me to my bedroom. “We’re going to make this jerk regret doing this to you.”