Haunted Rest House?!?! (Halloween Special pt. 2)

I Need You Back

Just a reminder: This chapter will be Rated M, and most of the chapters after this. (You'll see what I mean *winks*


It was still dark when Kim Seokjin woke up. As soon as his eyes opened,  he was greeted by his snoring boyfriend. Despite that, he couldn't help but think that this rapping machine is cute. He kissed the younger's cheek before heading to the bathroom. After a nice and refreshing shower, he got dressed and prepared breakfast.

 
While whisking some eggs, he felt a cool breeze blow. He shivered, yet he chose to ignore it, but not for long. After some time, he finally set down the bowl and checked all the rooms downstairs. There was no open doors, no open windows, nothing. Well that's odd.
 
Setting himself back to work, he was already  making some pancakes when he heard the front door open. He immediately tensed and whirred his head towards the source of the sound. He didn't see anyone yet, but he already held the spatula firmly in case it's a no good burglar.
 
Slowly, he made his way towards the dining room, being as stealthy as possible. He checked the area. Nothing. Sighing, he continued towards the living room. He was expecting to see nothing out of the ordinary. Looking around, he shrugged, thinking that everything was just his imagination, until...
 
He saw a figure standing on the front door.
 
He couldn't see the face since it's back is facing him, but he knows that it's a girl and she is wearing white. He already thought of approaching her and was about to do that when he saw that...
 
She was floating on thin air
 
Could she be a...no, she can't be. This has to be some sort of prank. If not, there has to be some explanation. Yet, Jin couldn't think straight, especially when he heard...
 
Her cold and scary giggle.
 
, Jin thought. He was backing up, slowly making his way upstairs. And then...
 
She turned around.
 
And that made the eldest scream. Normally, he isn't a scaredy cat like Jimin and Hoseok, but this is different. We're talking about a real life situation here, and it's horrifying as hell. He couldn't get the image off of his head as he bolted inside the nearest room upstairs. Once he was inside, he sighed in relief, and made his way towards the bed. His mistake? This wasn't his and Namjoon's room. This was Yoongi's, the room right across theirs. 
 
Great, he thought. But he'd rather face Yoongi's wrath, than that wretched woman downstairs. Without wasting time, he shook Yoongi as hard as possible. The younger groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "The , hyung," he grumbled.
 
"Yoongi, help," Jin managed to croak out. His voice was shaky, scared. His feet wobbled and was about to lose it's strength. Yoongi noticed this, and sat up.
 
"Hyung, you okay?" he asked the older, clasping his broad shoulders to steady him. 
 
Jin looked at him with terrified eyes. "There's something downstairs," Jin whispered, pondering whether would tell the younger what he saw. However, Yoongi encouraged him to go on, and so he did. 
 
"Please don't laugh okay?" he gulped and continued. "I saw a ghost."
 
He waited for Yoongi to laugh, shout, or tell him that he's stupid, but it never came. He just looked at him, stoic expression and all. The younger nodded his head, understanding. "And I thought I was the only one," he muttered, loud enough for Jin to hear.
 
"What do you me–wait, you saw it as well?" the older asked in disbelief. The shorter nodded, and by the looks of it, he's telling the truth. The older started questioning when and where did he saw the freaking phantom.
 
"Yesterday evening, remember that time when Namjoon and I went out to buy stuff?" When Jin nodded, he continued, "Well, um, I kinda felt that something, or more like someone, was watching us. So I looked around. Didn't see anything at first, but moments later, a white figure showed up behind the trees and I jumped back in shock."
 
"I ran to Namjoon and told him about it, but when I tried to show it to him, the ghost disappeared. Yet, to my surprise, he still believed me that I saw a ghost because he knew this place ever since he was a kid. And I quote what he said last night: 'Ghosts are a natural occurrence here, although they rarely show themselves to people, they still make their presence known.'"
 
"And what happens if it shows itself to people?" Jin asked.
 
"Then they're luck ran out," Yoongi answered simply.
 
"So that's why last night he was smirking at you," Jin said, understanding the situation. "But did the ghost appear last night?"
 
Yoongi just shrugged, "I'm not quite sure."
 
"Of course you won't, you're too busy sleeping," the older laughed.
 
"YAH!" Yoongi exclaimed and threw a pillow at Jin's laughing figure. The older immediately caught it with ease. "Shut up, hyung. I'm just gonna go and shower. Then, we'll go wake up the others."
 
Jin was still chuckling as the shorter male made his way to the bathroom. Even if he puts up a bold front, Jin knew that Yoongi is scared. It's a rare thing, but Jin would rather have an angry Yoongi than a frightened one. It's not Yoongi's style to be terrified, and Jin isn't comfortable with it either. Sighing, he sat on Yoongi's bed and contemplated on what he saw earlier. Long dark hair, pale white skin, bloody face, sinister smile, burnt lifeless eyes, broken nose. Everything about her made him cringe, but there's one thing that disturbed him the most...
 
Her knife sticking out of her head and throat.
 
He shuddered at the thought. Thinking about that ghost isn't healthy at all, but it just won't leave Seokjin's mind. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed for the umpteenth time that morning. He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he almost jumped when he heard Yoongi's door open, revealing Namjoon behind the door. He let out a sigh of relief. "Joonie, don't scare me like that," the older chided.
 
"Scare you? I'm not doing anything," Namjoon explained, confused. "I'm simply checking on Yoongi."
 
Jin raised an eyebrow. "Eh? Why on earth would you che–oh." Jin finally understood and nodded. "Yeah, I already know that."
 
"Know what?" Namjoon scratched his head, not understanding anything. Jin rolled his eyes.
 
"The damn ghost, Namjoon," Jin said, quite irritated at his not-supposed-to-be-clueless boyfriend. Namjoon gave him a look and then realization hit him hard.
 
"Oh, the ghost," Namjoon muttered. "Well, let's not think about that. Manager hyung called me, he said he'll pay us a short visit this morning."
 
"I'm ready," Jin said. "Good thing I finished cooking before that horrible showed up."
 
Namjoon chuckled and kissed his pouting boyfriend. "Now, now, we don't want any negative thoughts and feelings in our vacation right? It's the second day after all."
 
Jin let out a sigh and nodded his head. "Thanks, Joonie," he said as he kissed the younger, immediately forgetting about the ghost. It didn't take long before the kiss became heated. Tongues battling for dominance. Jin put up quite a fight, but Namjoon still won. He pinned the older down the bed and gave soft kisses on the latter's neck. Jin let out a moan and gave his lover more access. Just before Namjoon ripped Jin's shirt off, Yoongi came out of the bathroom door, fully dressed and gaping at them.
 
"Y-YAH!!! Get the hell off of my bed you idiots!" he yelled, pointing at the two of them. "You can do your thing anywhere you want, hell you can even do it on a ing tree. JUST DON'T DO IT IN MY ROOM, ESPECIALLY ON MY BED!!!"
 
The lovers immediately stood up, the older blushing furiously while the younger just smirked. "You know, Yoongi, you–"
 
"It's 'Yoongi hyung' to you," the shorter grunted.
 
"Sorry, hyung," Namjoon chuckled. "As I was saying, you wouldn't be saying that stuff when you find that special someone."
 
"Shut up, Namjoon," Yoongi hissed. "And even if I did find my special someone, I'm not like the two of you who can't even keep your hands off of each other."
 
Namjoon just shook his head and sighed. "I'll wake up Jiminnie and Jungkookie, you two wake up TaeTae and Hoseok," he instructed and left before the two can even protest.
 
"Whatever," Yoongi sighed. He gestured for Jin to follow him. The other complied. They tried knocking and shouting at the door of the Vhope couple, but no one answered. 
 
"These jerks," Yoongi muttered. "Let's wake them up...by force." In the count of three, the two opened the door. But instead of seeing the couple sleeping, what they saw will scar them for life.
 
Hoseok was on top of Taehyung. He was showering wet kisses all over the latter's body, going lower each time. His lips brushed over Taehyung's , making the younger shiver from the touch. Hoseok kissed it before engulfing the pink bud in his lips, gently it. The youngest of the four let out a moan that rang in the ears of the uninvited audience, who just kept staring. Both were red as tomatoes, yet they couldn't find the strength to look away. They just kept watching Hoseok travel lower and lower. Until the mouth of the said person reached Taehyung's hard on. That's when the audience broke down.
 
"WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!?!" Jin and Yoongi yelled in unison, earning the attention of the younger rapper and vocal. Although caught red handed, they didn't seem to be flustered at all.
 
"Good morning, hyungs," Hoseok smirked. "Enjoying the show, I see."
 
"Good morning, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung~" Taehyung chimed. "What brings you here? You need something?"
 
The elders looked at each other and back at the couple. "Go shower and get dressed," Jin commanded.
 
Hoseok just chuckled. "This is gonna be a long shower, babe," he pretended to whisper to Taehyung, but loud enough for their hyungs to hear. The latter turned a deeper shade of red.
 
"YAH! Just take a shower! JUST A SHOWER! Understand?" Yoongi yelled. "No other stuff in between!"
 
"But, hyung," Taehyung protested. "We weren't even finished having se–"
 
"SHUT UP, TAEHYUNG!!!" Both the eldest and second eldest bellowed. They left the room without even waiting for the couple's reaction. 
 
"Oh, crap! I can't believe it! Their faces were priceless!" Hoseok cackled, making Taehyung laugh as well. "So, let's continue in the shower, shall we?"
 
Taehyung blushed bright red, but he flashed his rectangular grin before taking Hoseok's hand, letting himself to be dragged in the bathroom.
 
Jin and Yoongi were expressionless throughout breakfast, making the other members, except the culprits, worry. But they said they were fine, so the members shrugged it off. When it was 8:00 am, there came a knock from the door. They all turned their eyes towards the source, and in came their manager hyung.
 
"Manager hyung!!!" Jimin and Jungkook squealed in delight as they hugged the said person.
 
"Hey there, Jimin, Jungkook," he laughed and ruffled their hair. "How's vacation going for you guys? I know it's just the second day, but are you having fun?"
 
Then, the members told their manager everything that happened. They even mentioned about Jimin and Jungkook being together. That made their manager very happy. He is the type of guy who has an open mind and accepts his dongaengs no matter what uality they have. If they're happy with each other, then he will support them no matter what, even if it means getting fired for it.
 
Their rambling continued for hours and hours until they were surprised that it was past 5:30 pm already. "Guess the short visit turned out longer than expected," manager hyung laughed.
 
"Aww, but do you really have to go?" Taehyung asked. Their manager let out a soft chuckle.
 
"I know you miss me, guys," he smiled. "But I have some things to do. I can't have a full blast vacation like you have right now, but I promise you this. One day, all of us will have a proper vacation."
 
The members' eyes lit up. "All of us?" they asked with a hopeful expression.
 
"All of us," the elder comfirmed. The members cheered and went wild. Laughing, the manager excused himself to leave. He waved goodbye at them and said, "Enjoy the rest of your stay."
 
After he left, the boys did their own separate stuff. Jin cooked supper, and Jimin volunteered to help him. Taehyung and Hoseok played Mario Kart with Yoongi watching them. Namjoon and Jungkook were drowned in their phones, typing away. In a matter of thirty minutes, Jin's voice gently called out from the kitchen. "Dinner's ready!"
 
The rest of them scrambled towards the kitchen, and Jimin had to stifle a laugh when Taehyung almost dove face first on the table. "So," Jin said when everyone was already in place. "Let's eat, yeah?"
 
They nodded in agreement and said, "Jal mug get sum ni da!"
 
The boys dug in, striking several conversations here and there. It wasn't until 7:00 pm when they finished their meal. Everyone helped on cleaning up, not wanting to bother Jin any further. Namjoon assigned tasks for each of them. The Jikook couple were tasked to wash the plates. The Vhope couple were tasked to clean the table. While he and Yoongi will dry and stack the plates to where it belong. 
 
Jin was happy that his dongsaengs are working hard. He smiled fondly at them and went to the living room to rest his eyes for a bit. He didn't notice the front door open, nor did he hear it close. When a chill swept, he shivered. Damn, is the window open? he thought, looking around for an open window. He found none. Shrugging it off, he went back to his nap, oblivious to the pair of eyes, watching him closely.
 

(A/N): FINALLY! I'm finally done with part 2... Oh thank heavens. It's such a hectic week for me. I'm really sorry for the late update guys... I wish I can be a little bit faster, but the exams are chasing me like...hell. *sigh* But hang in there guys, part 3 will be coming soon.

(^ω^)Thank you for still supporting and reading! Saranghae! 화이팅!!! ❤️