We're Going Somewhere?

I Need You Back

Jungkook woke up with a start. He noticed that he was pressed against something warm. He sleepily looked up and smiled as he saw Jimin's sleeping figure beside him. He's so cute, he looks like an angel, the maknae thought. Not wanting to wake up the older, he just stared at him fondly, memorizing every detail of his hyung's face. Without thinking, he pecked the older's lips, causing Jimin to stir. Jungkook forcefully shut his eyes and pretended to sleep. There was a moment of silence and in a few seconds, he heard Jimin chuckle.

 

"Wake up, sleepyhead," he grinned. "I know that you're looking at me while I'm sleeping."

 

Jungkook didn't budge, but his face was betraying him. He blushed and it made him curse inwardly. Damn you hormones, he angrily thought. Jimin let out a laugh that was music to the maknae's ears and said, "Aw, Kookie looks so cute when he blushes."

 

The younger still kept his eyes and mouth shut. Jimin thought for a moment and had an idea. He slowly rose up from the bed and unwrapped his arms around the younger. His plan was successful when Jungkook grabbed his arms and pulled him down. "Stay with me," he whispered, his eyes are now wide open.

 

Jimin pretended to think about it, earning a pout from the younger. I guess I need to use my secret weapon, Jungkook thought. He stuck out his lower lip and looked at his hyung with his puppy eyes. "Please stay with Kookie, hyung~?" he pleaded, adding aegyo in it. "Pleeeease~?"

 

The older tried to resist, he honestly did, but he didn't prevail. Jungkook's aegyo was far too powerful for him to fight against. With a sigh, he resigned to his fate and spread his arms wide open for the maknae. Jungkook squealed with delight and snuggled against Jimin's chest. "Thank you, hyung," he giggled.

 

Jimin just looked fondly at the younger and Jungkook returned his gaze. They stared for a few moments and slowly leaned in, closing the two-inch gap between them. The kiss was indeed much more longer than their first, and was no doubt more passionate, more needy, and more intense. Their lips moved in perfect sync. Jimin moved on top of Jungkook without breaking the kiss. This action made Jungkook gasped and Jimin took the advantage. He slipped his tongue inside the younger's cavern, making sure not to miss a spot. Then, their tongues battled for dominance, in which Jimin won successfully. Their hands started to wander around each other's body, feeling each other. Just as things are starting to heat up, the door flew open. The pair was too busy in their make-out session to notice Taehyung and Hoseok grinning wickedly at the side of the bed. They were suppose to film the two while sleeping, but it got even better. Hoseok focused the camera on the two for about 30 seconds and then whispered, "Friends, as you can see, they're too busy on eating each other's faces that they didn't notice me and Taehyungie filming them at all."

 

Taehyung snickered, "We hope you're enjoying the show as much as we are." After a few seconds, he said out loud, "This is simply too good." 

 

The Jikook couple managed to hear him this time and immediately pulled away. Their shocked expressions were enough to send the two laughing until their stomach hurts. Jimin recovered quickly and scolded, "Yah! Have you ever heard of knocking and privacy?!"

 

Taehyung wiped his eyes from the happy tears and spoke between giggles, "You...you should've seen...your face!!!"

 

Hoseok stood up, camera still in hand and snickered, "It was a good show, thanks!" With that, the two blurted out into another wave of laughter, leaving the other two speechless. 

 

Jimin let out a frustrated sigh and sunk back on the bed. "I'm sorry, Kookie-ah," he mumbled. "Our image will be ruined forever once they upload that on Bangtan Bomb."

 

The younger hugged his hyung and comforted him saying, "Don't worry, hyung. I know they're not like that. They won't upload it, I promise."

 

The older gave him a small smile and pecked his lips. "Oh, Kookie," he whispered. "What would I do without you?"

 

Jungkook just giggled and stared at him. Suddenly, Jimin sat up and held Jungkook's hand. He had this smirk plastered on his face. Jungkook looked at him in a puzzled manner, but in his mind, he was already screaming on how hot Jimin was. Chuckling, Jimin whispered to the maknae's ear, "Let's shower together, Kookie."

 

Jungkook just blushed and before he knew it, he was being dragged into the shower by a hot-looking Jimin.

 

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, the other boys were too engrossed on watching the video of the Jikook couple. Jin was so happy that he couldn't help but grin. Yoongi stifled a laugh when he heard Hoseok and Taehyung speaking. Namjoon couldn't bear it any longer and laughed until his stomach hurts. "Priceless!" he exclaimed. "Their expressions were priceless!"

 

The boys laughed at his statement and begged to repeat the video once more. After the replay, they still found it very funny and was about to repeat it again when the said couple appeared. "What're you laughing about, hyungs?" Jimin asked even if the answer was too obvious.

 

They just looked at each other and shrugged. "We don't know, we're just talking about some stuff," Namjoon said.

 

Jimin threw a glare at each of them and took a seat beside Taehyung. The latter was desperately holding back his laughter, unsuccessfully. The table was filled with teasing about the two that Jimin and Jungkook was getting redder and redder every minute. "You guys are the craziest bunch I've ever had," Jimin sighed, sinking further in the chair. 

 

Jungkook looked at him and secretly held his hand under the table, giving him a reassuring squeeze. Jimin smiled and was about to speak when... "Guys, I'm about to say something." Namjoon cleared his throat. 

 

All of them looked at him in anticipation. The leader said, "Manager-nim said that we won't go to the fan meeting today." The boys looked at each other, quite disappointed that they won't see the ARMYs.

 

"But don't worry," Namjoon quickly blurted. "He said we'll have a vacation instead. You know, take a short break from practices, have fun, and--oof!"

 

He was cut off when Jin tackled him into a hug. "Oh, Joonie! That's great!" he exclaimed. The others smiled at their appa and eomma. They look cute together, Jungkook thought.

 

Feeling everyone's stare on them, Jin composed himself and cleared his throat. "Okay, when is this vacation, Namjoon?" he asked politely.

 

"Uh...I...um," Namjoon stuttered, his cheeks were basked in several shades of red. 

 

Yoongi smirked at him. "What's the matter, Joonie? Jin got your tongue?" He teased. The said person glared at him, but he kept silent. The others tried to stifle their laughs so that their leader won't feel uncomfortable anymore.

 

They continued to eat their breakfast with conversations such as: when will the vacation be, how many days will they stay there, and many more. After gobbling up their food, they went to pack their things since they'll leave today. "Hyung," Jungkook said. "Have you seen my earphones?"

 

"It's in the drawer, Kookie," the older answered from the bathroom. He was brushing his teeth and getting dressed. He wore Jungkook's gift. Gifts to be precise. When he emerged from the bathroom, his eyes immediately landed on the maknae. His eyes were wide from shock as he saw the clothes Jungkook is wearing. He was wearing a hoodie like Jimin and has the words: "I belong to my favorite hyung, Jiminnie." His snapback has an all caps ChimChim written on it. And finally, the necklace. The pendant has the Ji of Jikook. And since it's Jungkook, the main color is red. 

 

"K-Kookie," he said in disbelief. The younger observed his hyung's reaction and had a big smile on his face. "Do you like it, hyung?" he asked, fiddling his fingers shyly.

 

"Are you kidding?!" Jimin exclaimed. "Kookie, I love it!!!" He tackled the maknae with a bone-crushing hug. The younger blushed a little and giggled as his hyung recited words of appreciation towards him. 

 

They didn't notice that they packed up so fast and they exited the room just to see Yoongi sitting on the couch in the living room. "Yoongi hyung, where are they?" Jungkook asked. 

 

"Having the time of their lives," Yoongi said in a bored tone. The two laughed at his statement and sat down on the long couch. They were busy playing games, while Yoongi was so bored that he wanted to sleep. He looked at the time. Fifteen minutes had passed and only the Jikook couple is present. Are you kidding me? he thought, quite irritated. With a sigh, he stood up, earning the gaze of his dongsaengs.

 

"Hyung, where are you going?" they asked in unison. He looked at them and smirked, "Oh, I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to make them come here. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the very short film."

 

The pair grinned at him and exchanged knowing glances. They quickly got the video cam and started to record. Yoongi, on the other hand, took a deep breath and strode towards the hallway. "WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?! I WANT TO SLEEP! IF YOU DON'T COME TO THE LIVING ROOM IN THREE MINUTES, I'LL DRAG YOUR LAZY ASSES OVER HERE MYSELF!" he bellowed.

 

After that, he proceeded back to his comfy couch and waited for the others with a smirk. In a matter of seconds, footsteps are shuffling down the hallway, revealing the other four members gasping for air with their luggages in hand. "What the...," Namjoon panted. "What the was that for?"

 

"You need to learn to not to let people wait, okay?" Yoongi said in a calm, but intimidating manner. Grandpa Yoongi is at it again.

 

"Araso," they all mumbled, looking down at their feet. Jungkook and Jimin roared with laughter as they filmed the whole thing. The others just glared at them and stomped out of the door. 

 

"Well, that's settled then," Yoongi said with an amused expression.  "Let's go!" The two nodded and followed him out of the dorm. All of them piled into the vehicle and headed straight for god-knows-where.

 

"Do you have any idea where we're going?" Taehyung asked their leader, who was sitting in front of him. The latter just shook his head and stared at the window.

 

"No idea, Taehyungie," he replied. "But they said we're going somewhere far..."

 

Taehyung nodded, satisfied with the leader's response. He looked outside the window when his phone beeped. He took a quick peek and saw the sender. He smiled and put his phone in silent.

 

Hoseok: 

Yah, what did Namjoonie say? Does he know where we're going?

 

He typed a quick reply.

 

Taehyung:

Aniyo, he only said that we'll go to some faraway place.  

 

He heard Hoseok hum behind him, causing him to look at the older. Hoseok was smirking and was typing something. The younger waited patiently until his phone vibrated, indicating another text.

 

Hoseok:

If it's gonna be a faraway place, then I sure hope that it's gonna be peaceful and lovely. Maybe I could ask manager-nim that we should be assigned to have the same room. ㅋㅋㅋ. 

 

Taehyung blushed and covered his mouth to refrain from shouting. His eyebrows knit together as he typed a reply.

 

Taehyung:

Hyung, are you crazy?! He'd definitely say no!!! (>///<)

 

He heard the older chuckle behind him and the last text gave him the shivers.

 

Hoseok:

We'll see about that, babe... 

 

With that, Taehyung shoved his phone inside his pocket. He was really nervous since he knows that manager-nim might get suspicious if Hoseok asks to be in the same room with him. Then again, maybe you're just overthinking about this, Taehyung, his mind scolded him. He shook his head and let a sigh escape his lips.

 

"Hyung, you okay?" Jungkook asked the older who was sitting beside him. 

 

Taehyung managed a smile and nodded. Jungkook grinned and whispered, "I wonder what you two will do inside the room if ever manager-nim approves?"

 

Taehyung's eyes widened with shock and disbelief. "You saw everything?!" he half whispered, half yelled.

 

Jungkook just gave him a smirk. Taehyung felt the blood rush in his face. "What the ?! Don't you ever tell this to anyone," he hissed, earning an evil smile from the maknae.

 

"Well?!" He tried to keep his voice down so he won't wake up Yoongi, who was sleeping as usual. Jungkook looked at him and gave him a thumbs up. "No problem, hyung" he chuckled.

 

Taehyung pressed his fingers on the bridge of his nose. He got stressed not only by the love of his life, but also by the annoying maknae who doesn't know privacy. Like you know any better, his mind scoffed at him. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

 

"I guess this is payback from what we did earlier," he muttered to himself as he plugged his earphones and fell asleep. 

 


 

(A/N): So guys, here it is...chapter 6...where do you think they're going? And since I really love my readers, I will give YOU the honors to request where you want them to go. The only thing that you must keep in mind is that they're going to the beach. (And tbh, right now I can't think of any place at all, that's my other reason). Don't worry, I'll mention you in the next A/N if ever your suggestion was picked. So that's all I guess, I'm really sick but since I promised that I will update when the electricity comes back then I did... and by the way, my laptop broke. This chapter was already done but then...poof! All gone in a snap. Anyways, I'll see you guys next time, I'll edit this when I get my laptop back and remember if you have any suggestions, just comment them below. Saranghae! Bangtan Hwaiting!