You're Officially Mine

I Need You Back

The atmosphere was getting a little boring for Jungkook. Namjoon’s listening to music, Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung are all asleep, and Jimin is staring blankly outside the window. Jungkook wanted to do something, anything that’s fun. He looked at Jimin and observed the older. There’s nothing much to tell, actually. He’s just staring out the window, thinking about something. His eyes seem to be looking at something so far away, and his lips formed into a cute little pout. Jungkook resisted the urge to squeal and kiss him, not wanting to wake up the other members, especially Yoongi. Yet, he wanted to talk to someone. So he leaned closer to Jimin and whispered, “Hyung, I’m bored~”

The older looked at him and chuckled. “Aw, my Kookie is bored, how cute,” he cooed, making the younger pout.

“I’m not cute,” he whined. “I’m manly.” He huffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Jimin softly his hair and said, “Are you sure you don’t want to be cute, Kookie?”

Jungkook bit his bottom lip and locked eyes with the older. He felt a blush creeping into his face, so he quickly looked away. “Admit it or not, you’re always cute, Jungkook,” Jimin chuckled.

The maknae didn’t dare to look at Jimin, or else, he’ll lose his last piece of thread that was named ‘self-control’. Yet, his efforts disintegrated when Jimin planted a kiss on his cheek. He swiftly turned around and crashed his lips against the older. It was rough and intense. Full of passion and desire. Jimin smiled in the kiss and the younger’s lips, asking for entrance. Jungkook willingly opened his mouth, granting access for the older. Their tongues danced wildly as they explored each other’s mouth. They wouldn’t have stopped if Namjoon didn’t clear his throat so suddenly, interrupting their own little world. They reluctantly pulled away and glared at their leader, who was chuckling in amusement. “I hate to break your little kissing scene but…we’re here,” Namjoon said, eyeing them in a teasing manner. “If you want though, you can stay in the car and continue.”

Both of them grunted and woke up everyone except Yoongi. When Jungkook shook Taehyung, the latter just turned to the other side. “Mom, five more minutes,” Taehyung mumbled, swatting away Jungkook’s hand. Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook chuckled at the sight, but Jin frowned.

“Kim Taehyung, we arrived at the beach,” Jin scolded, kicking the seat in front of him. The said person jerked awake and shouted, “Oh my God! Oh my God! We’re here?! Really?! Finally!”

Taehyung was cheering and shouting until he was slapped at the back of his head. “Yah! Don’t you know when to be quiet? I was sleeping!” Yoongi glared daggers at him. Everyone became silent while Taehyung turned pale.

“S-sorry, hyung,” he muttered nervously. Yoongi rolled his eyes and gave him a quick nod. Sensing that he’s forgiven, Taehyung flashed his box-like grin. “Well, what’re we waiting for? Let’s swim~!” he said as he opened the door and leapt out of the vehicle.

“Aish, that boy really has some crazy energy inside him,” Jin sighed. Hoseok just smiled at the statement and said in a cheerful voice, “Aw, don’t be like that, hyung. We’re at the beach, so loosen up!”

Everyone got out of the car one by one. They stared in awe as they saw the beach. It was simply stunning. The white sand is grounded like powder, the blue seawater is as clear as crystal, and the horizon is simply mesmerizing. A thick line of palm trees could be seen for a good long distance. The air in here is also crisp and warm, and since it’s quite cloudy, the sun is hidden behind white tufts of clouds. The boys were too stunned to notice a man walking towards their direction. “The beach and the weather are both nice, don’t you think?” the man said, snapping them out of trance.

“Mr. Yoon,” Namjoon bowed as he greeted. The others followed him and bowed as well. “It’s good to see you. It’s been a long time.”

“Namjoon,” Mr. Yoon grinned and hugged him. “Yes, it’s been quite awhile. You’ve grown so much since the last time I saw you. I heard you made a name for yourself, eh? That’s good news.”

The group leader chuckled. “Thank you, but I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for these boys.” He gestured at the other six, who were smiling shyly at the elder. “Mr. Yoon, these are my friends. The one with the bunny smile is Jeon Jungkook. Don’t fall for that innocent face, he’s the devil maknae. The short guy next to him is Park Jimin. He got them killer abs, by the way. The one with the horse face is Jung Hoseok. Well, he is everyone’s hope though. The guy who has the swag is Min Yoongi. You’ll get along if you just let him sleep all he wants. The weird one is Kim Taehyung. He’s definitely an alien, but he’s nice. And finally, the visual of our team and my boyfriend, Kim Seokjin. Call him Jin though, he prefers that.”

The others aren’t really happy on the way they were introduced, even though they knew Namjoon was just joking at some parts, and threw a silent glare at their leader, but Yoongi and Seokjin were grinning because theirs was just fine. They learned that Mr. Yoon Sung Ah lived in Seoul, but comes to this place when he wants to relax with his family. He owns a big and famous restaurant in both places called “Davy Jone’s Locker”. “Do you mind if I ask, but why name it “Davy Jone’s Locker, Mr. Yoon?” Jin asked politely.

“Oh, not at all, Jin,” the elder replied. “I named it like that because my sons love to watch Spongebob when they’re young. They often mention Davy Jone’s Locker when it’s the episode with the green ghost pirate, whose name I have forgotten, and I kind of got the name from that.”

“I see,” Jin said, smiling. “Your children must be very happy to know that they contributed in naming your restaurant.” Mr. Yoon laughed good-naturedly and patted Jin’s shoulder. “Right you are, Jin. It’s no wonder Namjoon fell for you. You’re so nice and has that…hmm…motherly warmth? He digs into those types.”

The others stifled their laughs as Namjoon blushed. “Aw, Namjoonie’s blushing! Uwa! So cute! Kawaii~!” Hoseok exclaimed, making their leader look at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Shut up, Hoseok,” he hissed, glaring at him.

“That’s hyung for you,” Hoseok huffed. The two continued their argument while the rest were walking towards a big rest house. Once they got there, they could see that it’s simple, but has that relaxing aura that you can enjoy.

“My friends, welcome to one of my humble rest houses,” Mr. Yoon said. “It has two stories, obviously. Outside, there’s a large swimming pool located at the back. The first floor consists of a living room, kitchen, dining area, and a comfort room. Upstairs, there are four rooms. The beds are all the same sizes. Each room has a bathroom as well. So, I guess one of you will have to be alone in one room.”

“And that’s me,” Yoongi sighed, eyeing the others while smirking. “I’ll get settled in a room, you guys…go do your thing.” He snickered as he entered the rest house, leaving the other boys blushing madly at his statement.

“Mianhae, Mr. Yoon, Yoongi’s really like that,” Namjoon quickly apologized. The elder just chuckled and said, “Nah, it’s fine. Well, I guess I’ll leave you guys to it since I have a business to run. Have fun and enjoy your stay.”

With that, he slightly bowed and walked away, leaving the guys to fend for themselves. They looked at each other for a few moments before they cheered and shouted. They were already dancing around when a window from the second floor flew open. “Yah! Keep it down, will you?!” Yoongi yelled through the window.

Frightened by the second eldest, the boys ran inside the house and picked their rooms. Of course, Namjoon and Jin are together, Hoseok and Taehyung, and Jimin and Jungkook. They settled themselves down and changed into their swimming attires. The group finally went outside the house and raced towards the crashing waves. They splashed around like little kids. If ever they’re not idols, they’d definitely do this everyday. No paparazzi, just hanging out and having fun. For two hours straight, they did nothing but swim around, splash water at each other, and laugh like there’s no tomorrow. Suddenly, Taehyung got an idea.

“Jimin, come here,” Taehyung grinned. The older obeyed and got closer. “Let’s prank Yoongi hyung,” Taehyung smirked.

Jimin’s eyes widened. “Taehyung, what the? No, I won’t do that.”

“But Jimiiiiin,” the younger practically whined. “It’s fun! We can’t do that at the dorm since Yoongi hyung can easily catch us, but this place is huge!”

When he said huge, he suddenly threw his arms out, flailing them, and bulged his eyes as big as he could. The action made Jimin laugh, but the older still shook his head. “You’re making a big mistake, Tae. Once we pull a prank on Yoongi hyung, we’ll know that we’ll never be able to see the light of day ever again.”

Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. “Jiminnie~” he tried once more. “Please? Just this one time?”

Jimin tried to resist and was almost successful. That is, before Namjoon came closer to them since he overheard their conversation. He patted Jimin’s shoulder, making the younger look at him. “Jimin,” Namjoon said, his face serious, although a smile is threatening to appear on his lips.

“What is it, hyung?” the younger asked, looking at their leader. The latter sighed and uttered the following words:

“This is exactly why you got no jams.”

Taehyung burst out into fits of laughter, while Namjoon just chuckled at a gaping Jimin. I got no jams? Again?! Jimin thought. “What the hell, hyung,” he said in complete monotone, which made the two laugh even harder.

“Yah, jamless kid,” Taehyung managed to say between his giggles. “Are you up for it? Or do you want to stay jamless for life?”

It took all of Jimin’s efforts not to blush, but to no avail. He sighed defeatedly and muttered a quick “Fine” before moving away from the two. Namjoon gave Taehyung a high-five before they returned to the others.

The boys stayed in the water for a couple more minutes before they decided to go back to the rest house and dry themselves off. After taking quick showers, Jin decided to cook their dinner. Yoongi was “busy” taking a nap in his room while Jimin and Jungkook went to Taehyung and Hoseok’s. “Yah,” Jimin said as he knocked the door. “Can we come in?”

No answer came from the other side. Jimin looked at Jungkook, who just simply shrugged. Grunting, he turned the knob and opened the door, taking a peek inside. He abruptly closed the door after two seconds, blushing madly. “Hyung, what’s wrong?” Jungkook asked.

“They,” Jimin gulped. “They were…”

“They were what, hyung?” Jungkook demanded for an answer. Making out, Jimin thought, but he can’t find his voice. Although he didn’t have to wait for Jimin to speak because he heard moans coming from inside the room. His eyes bulged out of their sockets. He felt his face getting warm, easily rivaling Jimin’s blush. Before they could even here anything more, they agreed to walk down on the shoreline and leave the two alone. They were about to exit the door when Namjoon’ voice called after them. “Where do you two think you’re going?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. “You going to walk down the shore?”

“Oh no, we’re walking down the forest,” Jungkook said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Jimin turned to look at him and spoke, “Huh? They have forests in here?”

Jungkook’s jaw dropped while Namjoon face palmed at Jimin’s ridiculous question. “Just go, you two.” Namjoon practically shoved them out of the door. “Have fun,” he said with a smile before shutting the door.

The two looked at each other and the younger laughed. “Seriously, hyung, you’re slow sometimes,” Jungkook giggled, receiving a playful slap on the head.

“Whatever,” Jimin rolled his eyes, but a smile took over his lips. “I’m not that slow,” he defended.

“Says the jamless kid,” Jungkook teased, but before Jimin could react, he was already running away.

“Yah! Get back here you!” the older shouted, running after him. The two chased each other down the shoreline, not caring if the others will see them or not. Jungkook stopped abruptly and scooped up damp sand. Jimin’s eyes widened, already guessing what the younger is planning. He turned to his heel and ran as fast as he could away from the maknae. Jungkook laughed out loud and chased his hyung, throwing sand at him. Jimin easily dodged the flying projectiles and smirked.

“Is that the best that you can do, Jeon Ju-” He was suddenly cut off when damp sand landed on his right cheek.

Spoke too soon.

He stood there, too surprised to move, while the devil maknae rolled on the floor, or sand, laughing. It took a few seconds for his brain to process what happened before a smirk slowly spreads his face. Wiping away the sand, he strode slowly towards the giggling boy unnoticed. When the distance is close enough, he tackled the younger, pinning him against the sand. Jungkook was obviously surprised by the older’s swift movement, surely he didn’t expect this. He looked up and saw an evil smirk on Jimin’s face.

“H-hyung?” he asked, swallowing nervously. “W-what are you p-planning to do?”

The older’s smirk just grew while eyeing the younger, who’s already nervous and scared under his gaze. Without warning, Jimin’s finger poked Jungkook’s side, making him jerk. “S-stop it!” the maknae exclaimed, blushing since his hyung found one of his weaknesses. “Don’t.”

Jimin ignored Jungkook’s pleas and placed his hands on Jungkook’s sides, tickling him mercilessly. The younger writhed against the touches, giggling uncontrollably. “H-hyung, please,” Jungkook said between laughs. “Nooooo!!!”

“But why, Kookie~?” Jimin asked playfully, his hands roaming around Jungkook’s body, finding different spots to tickle him. “Why should I stop? This is fun~!” Jimin snickered. The maknae couldn’t respond due to his uncontrollable laughter. Tears trickled down his cheeks and his face was beet red because of the torture.

“Sorry, hyung,” he whispered, running out of breath.

“What? I didn’t here you there. Say it again?” Jimin smirked, putting more pressure on his fingers. Jungkook laughed even harder and tried to pry away the tormenting fingers, but his strength failed him. This went on for a few more minutes until Jungkook spoke once more.

“Hyung~!” he cried as loud as he could. “I’m sorry! I won’t throw sand on your face anymore!”

“Promise?”

“Promise!”

Then, Jimin let him go and got off of him. The maknae breathing heavily as if he ran for one mile straight. “You’re mean, hyung,” he breathed out.

Jimin snickered and scooted closer, hugging the maknae. “Am I the one who’s always mean?” he asked, glancing at the younger.

“No,” answered Jungkook bashfully, blushing as he did. “Sorry.”

Jimin just hugged the maknae tighter and kissed his forehead. Jungkook blushed even more. He leaned his head against Jimin’s broad shoulder, sighing in contentment. The sun was setting, and it created a spectacular view for the two. The blazing rays of the sun were reflected on Jungkook’s beautiful eyes. Suddenly, Jimin remembered something and spoke, “Kookie.”

The younger hummed in response. “Do you remember when I said that I wanted to go to the beach with you?” Jimin voiced out.

Jungkook gave him a nod. “Well, it came true. It may be with the whole group, but you’re alone here with me. And I’m really grateful for that,” the older said, smiling. Jungkook returned it with his bunny smile.

“Yeah, the beach reminds me of you, hyung,” Jungkook whispered, blushing. Jimin chuckled and pinched the younger’s cheek. Suddenly, Jungkook stood up. “Let’s get going.”

“What? No! Let's stay for a bit,” Jimin protested.

Jungkook looked at him in a confused manner. “Hyung, it’s almost dinner and-”

“I know, I know, just hear me out.” He grasped the younger’s hands and stood up, facing him. “Jeon Jungkook, I know this might sound cheesy, but…for years I have chased you and tried to get your attention. You pushed me away so many times and I almost gave up. But then, when you finally noticed me and gave me the best birthday ever, I realized one thing. I need you more than anything. Sorry if I made you feel bad at Jackson hyung. Sorry if I made you feel jealous. I love you, Jeon Jungkook. Will you be my boyfriend? Please?”

Jungkook stood there, awestricken by Jimin’s words. Tears of joy were threatening to fall. “Jimin hyung,” he said as soon as he found his voice and his tears fell. “Yes. I’d love to be your boyfriend. I love you!”

He practically jumped at Jimin, making the shorter almost fall backwards. But since Jimin is strong, he immediately regained his balance and spun Jungkook around. When they settled down, they looked at each other’s eyes and smiled. “I love you too, Kookie,” Jimin whispered. “Now, you're officially mine. Mine, and mine alone.”

Then, he closed the distance between them. And there they stood under the rays of the setting sun, kissing at the shoreline until their lungs demanded for air. One would have thought that they were in a romantic movie, but they’re not. It’s real, all of it. They were so happy that they were oblivious by the fact that the other members were watching them from afar. All of them were smiling, proud that the two are finally together.

“I guess your plan worked huh, Namjoon,” Yoongi smirked. The said person nodded his head in response.

“Of course it will work. With Jackson’s great acting skills and my smart brain, I never doubted that the plan will be a failure,” Namjoon grinned.

“Yah, it’s not just you and Jackson who takes the credit,” Jin huffed. “We did our part too!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” Namjoon brushed it off like it was nothing. Hoseok suddenly slapped the back of leader’s head, making him cry in pain.

“What the hell was that for?!” he glared.

“For not appreciating our hard work!” Hoseok yelled.

“Okay, fine, sorry,” the taller sighed, scratching the back of his head. “We all did a great job.”

The others finally agreed with a smile. They looked at the couple for a few more minutes before finally deciding to head back inside. Taehyung volunteered to call the Jikook couple and bounded in the direction of the pair. The two noticed him skipping towards them and ran hand in hand to their friend. “Well, how’s the little date?” Taehyung asked when they finally reached each other.

Both boys just blushed and Taehyung had to laugh at their cute faces. “You two look really good together, you know,” Taehyung said as he slung his arms around each of them. “So what were you two talking about?”

The couple exchanged glances and blushed crimson, again. “Oh, come on, guys,” Taehyung whined. “I know that you two are sweet with each other and all, but when we observed your closeness-”

“Wait, you guys, were watching us?” Jungkook asked. As soon as Taehyung nodded his head, he received a smack on his face, leaving a little sting on his right cheek.

“Ow! Jeon Jungkook!” Taehyung hissed, nursing his cheek and turned to Jimin. “Jiminnie~! What did you and Jungkookie talked about?”

“We’ll tell you over dinner,” Jimin promised. Taehyung gave him a frown, but it lasted for only a second. He knew that Jimin would eventually tell them at dinner even if he didn’t promise since he and the hyungs are going to question them to no end.

His box grin emerged on his face as they entered the house. Everyone was already seated in the dining area, so as soon as the three of them sat down, all attention was focused on Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung smirked at them.

This is gonna be good.

 


(A/N): Aaaaaaand finally! Chapter 7! Hello again guys! So great to see my laptop finally working! It took me some hours to get this done so I'm sorry if it looked a bit rushed. Anyways, I want to thank one particular person. luvarin thank you so much for the idea of the place. You're totally awesome! So, guys, I won't be staying for long. I have college still, so I'll be seeing you on the next update! Thank you very much. Leave some comments if you like. Saranghae my dear readers! Spread the Jikook love! Bangtan Hwaiting!