Slendrina (Halloween Special pt. 1)

I Need You Back

It’s been two days since the boys came to the rest house. Just as promised, Jimin told the others that he and Jungkook are officially a couple. Of course, the other members were very happy that night, especially Taehyung. They laughed as they remembered how Taehyung was fanboying all over the place the moment he heard the news.

“At least they’re together now,” Yoongi sighed in relief. “If that ship didn’t sail, I swear I’ll wreck the crew.” He eyed the other members except for Jimin and Jungkook. They trembled in fear under the dark gaze of the second eldest. The scary atmosphere was only broken when Namjoon’s phone rang.

“Yah,” he said as soon as he answered the call.

“Yo, Namjoon!” Jackson’s voice boomed from the other line. “How’s the ship? Is it sailing?”

Namjoon chuckled, “The ship’s sailing just fine thanks to you.”

“Aw, I’m so flattered,” Jackson said in mock embarrassment. “So, they’re official right?”

Namjoon just hummed in response, making the other cackle. “I’m really awesome. If it wasn’t for me, that plan of yours will never work, Namjoon.”

The said person rolled his eyes. “Whatever, Jackson,” he simply said.

“Alright, you and the others did fine,” Jackson snickered. “Well, gotta go now. JB hyung’s calling me. That guy really needs a rest, I swear.”

Namjoon had to laugh at that statement. “He’s the leader, Jackson. He needs to work hard for your group,” he said matter-of-factly.

“Yeah, I know,” the other said.

“Okay, I’ll see you around.” Namjoon smirked and added, “Say hi to Mark for me. You can do that right?”

Jackson didn’t respond instantly. Namjoon may not see it, but he knows that the other is already blushing hard. “S-sure, I’ll do that,” Jackson stammered.

“Alright, bye Jackson!” Namjoon grinned and ended the call after Jackson mumbled a goodbye. The other members were listening closely, and the leader knows it.

“So, what did he say?” Yoongi asked before the others could.

“He asked if Jiminnie and Kookie are official. So I said yes,” the leader answered.

“And then?” Jin questioned further.

“Then what?”

Jin rolled his eyes and asked once more, “Is he happy or not?”

“He’s really happy,” Namjoon said in response.

Jin leaned back on his chair, satisfied with the answer. The boys chatted for another fifteen minutes before leaving the dining area. Jin headed for the kitchen to wash the dishes. Namjoon and Yoongi went outside for a bit to buy something from a store nearby. The maknae line and Hoseok were in the living room. Taehyung and Hoseok were watching while Jimin and Jungkook were busy playing with their phones. Suddenly, Jungkook lost on whatever game he’s playing and cussed. Jimin looked at him worriedly. “You okay, Kookie-ah?” he asked.

“I lost the game,” the younger pouted, earning a chuckle from his boyfriend.

“It’s okay,” Jimin assured him. “We lose from time to time.”

With that, Jimin went back on playing with his phone. Jungkook was about to complain on how he hates losing and stuff like that, but then he had an idea. A smirk slowly spread on his face. He scooted closer to Jimin and said in his best aegyo, “Jiminnie hyung, can you win it for me?”

The older raised his eyebrow at the maknae’s behavior, but he complied anyway. It wouldn’t hurt, would it? he thought. Jungkook handed over his phone to Jimin with a sweet smile. The shorter kissed his cheek and whispered, “Don’t worry, I’ll win this for you.”

Since Jimin immediately glued his eyes on the phone, he missed the evil smirk that Jungkook has. Watching from the sidelines, Hoseok and Taehyung let out a series of giggle and snickers. “Be quiet, you two,” Jimin chided, eyes not leaving the screen. He probably thought that they were watching the TV show, not him.

“So, what do I have to do?” Jimin asked the maknae, who was observing him closely.

“The main thing of this game is to find hidden notes throughout the place,” the maknae instructed. “Control the character with the D-pad, then tap the door to open. I must warn you, it’s quite a big house, so it may take a lot of time before finding them all.”

Jimin gave him a look. “That’s all?” he asked, surprised that it’s really not as complicated as he thought.

Jungkook nodded in response. “Oh, and whatever you do, don’t throw my phone,” he added.

The older was confused. Why would he throw his boyfriend’s phone? Probably just taking precautions, he thought. The game was only paused since Jungkook already started it before he asked. Jimin was so focused on the game that he didn’t notice that his face was so near the screen. Not a minute passed when he exclaimed, “I found one! Yes! This is easy, Kookie-ah. I’m sure I’ll win.”

The other three chuckled darkly at the oblivious Jimin.

 

Minutes later…

 

A confused look made its way to Jimin’s face. “Why is there a piano playing in the background? I haven’t seen any on the corridors,” he stated. Since he’s wearing earphones, the others couldn’t hear the piano, but they knew what was up. Anytime now, Jungkook thought. And before they knew it, Jimin let out a blood curling scream.

“What the ?!” he screeched as he thrashed around, almost throwing Jungkook’s phone. Hoseok and Taehyung immediately restrained him while Jungkook used the opportunity to grab his phone. “What the ? Wae?! What was that horrifying woman doing?!” Jimin demanded an explanation, but all he got was hooting laughter from the three.

He glared at them and crossed his arms, realization slowly taking its place in his brain. “That was a prank, wasn’t it?” he deadpanned, making the others laugh even harder. “Aish! I knew it,” he grunted.

“You should have seen your face!” Taehyung laughed, clutching his sides. “My God, Park Jimin, you’ll kill us all.”

“Me?” Jimin scoffed. “I think it’s the other way around. You almost ing killed me with that scary !”

Suddenly, Jin came to the living room. When he heard Jimin scream like a little girl, he thought that there was something wrong and finished washing the dishes in a rush. What he didn’t expect to see was three idiots rolling on the floor laughing, mostly Taehyung, while a very grumpy Jimin was glaring daggers at them. “What’s happening here?” Jin finally asked when he noticed that no one felt his presence.

“Oh, Jin hyung,” Taehyung greeted. “We were just messing around with this shorty over here.”

“You little !” Jimin tackled him and wrestled with him.

“Language, Jimin,” Jin scolded, but he knew it was futile since Jimin’s busy on beating the out of Taehyung. He could only shake his head and laugh at the stupidity of his dongsaengs. He sat on the couch where the Vhope couple was minutes ago when the front door opened, revealing a sleepy Yoongi and a smirking Namjoon. “Yah, what happened to the two of you?” Jin asked, amused.

“We bought some food,” Namjoon grinned. Jin nodded, but he knew that there’s something behind that grin. Why? Because he saw an evil glint in Namjoon’s eyes, which is totally not creepy at all. Turning his head, he saw Jimin sprawled on the floor, while Taehyung was leaning against the couch.

“Guys, want some bread?” Yoongi offered as he set the food on the coffee table. “We even bought peanut butter and jams.”

“Jams?” Jimin quickly perked up when he heard the word. “Where? I want some!”

“Yah, Jimin, you got no jams, therefore, you won’t get any,” Namjoon stated.

Jimin pouted and huffed, “Fine. Whatever. At least I’m handsome and y as . Not to mention I can dance well, too. Oh, did I mention my killer abs?”

“Oh, for Christ’s sake, just shut up and eat will ya?” Yoongi growled. Jimin immediately complied, not wanting to piss a certain someone called Min Yoongi.

“And that is why, my friend, you got no jams,” Namjoon concluded again, making the other members laugh.

The boys finished their light snack and decided to sleep since swimming took some of their energy.

 


(A/N): Hey, guys! It’s been quite awhile. SO SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE! Please forgive me, but I’ll make it up to you. I really do hope you understand. So, for the next one, it’s still Halloween special, but this time, let’s just say that all of them will get to be scared (even if I know that only Jimin and Hoseok are the scaredy cats here. LOL). I’m really not into horror stuff, but I’ll try my best to make it as hilarious scary as possible. (^-^) So I’ll see you next time! Saranghae! 화이팅!