Ghost Gone And Jealous Jimin

I Need You Back
Meanwhile, inside the kitchen... 
 
"Guys, we're done," Taehyung said cheerfully as he and Hoseok left the dining area.
 
"We'll be in our room," Hoseok gave them a knowing smirk, sending a mental message of what he's implying. "If you guys need anything, don't bother knocking. We'll be...busy."
 
Yoongi made a disgusted face. "Like hell we're knocking!" he spat, earning a laugh from Hoseok and Taehyung.
 
The couple fled upstairs, leaving him and his three other dongsaengs. Minutes later, Jungkook and Jimin were done as well. They excused themselves and went upstairs too. Shaking his head, Yoongi sighed, "Kids these days."
 
Namjoon let out a chuckle as he dried a plate. "Hyung, I told you didn't I? You can't keep your hands for yourself if you have found your one and only love."
 
Yoongi gagged at the statement. "Like hell I will," he scoffed. "Not in a million years, brother."
 
The younger shrieked with laughter. He couldn't help it, this was too much. "H-hyung," he managed to voice out between laughs. "Y-You're...ridiculous...I can't even...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
 
The older gave him an offended look and groaned in annoyance. " off, Namjoon," he snapped. "I'm done."
 
With that, he walked away from the laughing hyena who was determined to make fun of him no matter what. He grumbled as he passed by the living room, where Jin was asleep. Taking a short glance at Jin, he was about to walk upstairs when he noticed that Jin wasn't alone...
 
She's here.
 
He took a second glance, and sure enough, the damn ghost was watching Jin with a wicked glint. Unable to move, Yoongi gaped at the scene before him. The phantom took out the knife sticking out of and traced the sharp of the blade with her fingers. The sly smile that she put on gave Yoongi the creeps. C-crap, Jin hyung wake up! He wanted to shout, divert the ghost's attention from his sleeping hyung, but his voice got stuck in his throat. ..., , !!!!! he cursed inwardly. He willed himself to move, and sure enough, his body responded. He ran towards the couch and pulled Jin just in time when the knife was about to land on the latter's head. The sudden action caused Jin to wake up. 
 
"Yoongi?" He squinted his eyes in confusion.  "What's happening?" That's when he heard a ghastly giggle behind him, making everything clear. He jumped up from the couch and grabbed Yoongi's arm. He came face to face with the dreaded creature, smiling wickedly at them. Yoongi didn't know what to do at that time. He was thinking of some sort of back-up plan when the ghost launched herself upon them. By reflex, he pushed Jin aside and the ghost halted a few inches from his face.
 
"Yoongi!" Jin exclaimed in horror. The younger didn't move a muscle. He was too overwhelmed by the ghost girl in front of him. And Jin swore that he saw some unidentified emotion in the ghost's eyes. Without warning, she kissed Yoongi square on the lips. Yoongi didn't feel anything, but he sure felt the chill on his spine. It's like he's kissing thin air, but he could clearly see that ghost in front is kissing him. After what felt like a millennia, ghost girl pulled away with a mischievous smirk on her face. She let out a chuckle and slowly dissipated into nothingness. Both Jin and Yoongi didn't move at their places for three whole minutes. Only Namjoon's cough broke the silence.
 
"So," Namjoon began. "I guess the ghost's gone...for now." The duo looked at him with an 'are you kidding me?' look.  
 
"Yoongi, d-did she just...?" Jin couldn't find the strength to continue. He just looked at Yoongi with a shocked expression. Meanwhile, the latter wasn't shocked. He was mortified.
 
"Wha...what just happened?" Yoongi asked. His mind's still fuzzy about the earlier events which will pretty much scar him for like...forever. 
 
Namjoon cackled until his stomach hurt. "Oh, this is too funny. Min Yoongi, you made me laugh so hard once again! I can't even....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He was laughing so hard he fell on his and rolled on the floor.
 
Yoongi blinked. "You saw everything?"
 
The smirk on Namjoon's face answered his question. And that's when he noticed Namjoon holding a video cam. That means...
 
He recorded everything.
 
"I can't believe you fell for that hologram, hyung," Namjoon snickered. 
 
Yoongi's face grew so red that he looked like a strawberry. He covered his face with his hands. And then...
 
"Namjoon..."
 
Yoongi's voice was very low. Dangerously low. He slowly looked up and glared murderously at their cunning leader, who was the culprit for everything. And that moment, Namjoon knew...he's done for.
 
The youngest of the three escaped through the front door. That morning, the other members woke up not because of the alarm, but because of a certain Min Yoongi.
 
"KIM NAMJOON, YOU'LL ING PAY FOR THIS, YOU ING BASTARD!!!! DIE!!!!"
 
At the dining area...
 
"What happened to them?" Jungkook asked as he gestured a crimson Yoongi and an injured Namjoon on the couch. Apparently, Yoongi hit thrashed and flipped the coffee table in the living room. He chased after Namjoon, creating a huge mess on his wake. Broken vases, broken glass, broken lamp. When he finally reached the culprit, he hit Namjoon ten times on the head that the latter had to put an ice pack to lessen the throbbing pain. Not to mention the headache it gave him.
 
"Leave them," Jin answered as he chewed his food absentmindedly. "Don't talk to them or you'll end up sitting with them for the rest of the day."
 
"But, hyung-"
 
"Jeon Jungkook," Jin's voice was calm, but there's a hint of authority in it. The maknae immediately shut his mouth.
 
"They deserve that punishment," the eldest went on. "Namjoon shouldn't have done such a prank, and Yoongi shouldn't have went wild. Now, the living room is ruined."
 
Jungkook bit his lip and looked at his eomma hyung's disappointed face. "Mianhae, hyung. We didn't get to help you with the problem."
 
Jin's hard gaze softened and beckoned Jungkook to sit beside him. "There, there, Kookie," he softly said. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. Cheer up now okay?"
 
The maknae smiled and hugged his hyung, which the older reciprocated. Just then, Jimin came skipping inside the dining area and saw Jungkook and Jin hugging. He felt his eye twitch. "Yah, what the ?!" he exclaimed.
 
The two jumped up in surprise and looked at a blank-faced Jimin. Jin tried to move Jungkook away, but the maknae had other plans. He hugged Jin tighter and snuggled his face against the eldest's chest. Jin raised an eyebrow at the maknae's actions.
 
Jimin's gaze darkened at him as he moved closer. When he reached them, he grabbed Jungkook's hand and gripped it tightly. He looked intensely at Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook inwardly smirked. His plan worked. Jin could sense the heavy atmosphere, but he just continued eating in amusement as he watched the two. Jimin finally looked at Jin and changed his expression. "Ah, Jin hyung," he said enthusiastically. "Mianhae if I was jealous. I just can't help it."
 
Jin brushed it off like it was nothing. "Nah, it's normal, Chim. Now, eat your breakfast," he smiled.
 
"Gomawo, hyung!" Jimin said and hugged Jin. He immediately let go and intertwined his hands with Jungkook once again.
 
"Jungkookie~," Jimin grinned at the younger. 
 
"What?"
 
The shorter inched closer until their faces are centimeters apart. His smirk gave Jungkook the chills. The good kind of chills. 
"You're such a bad little brat, aren't you?" Jimin whispered.
 
The dominance in Jimin's voice made Jungkook shiver. The shorter's voice was in a dangerously low level, and Jungkook knew what would happen if Jimin used that voice.
 
He would go on full dominance mode.
 

Ah, finally. I have updated once again. Mianhae for the long wait. Mianhae also cause it's rushed. I had to slap myself a lot of times for being so lazy. But now, I updated before Christmas and my year is almost complete! Mianhae again!!! *bows* Next time, I'll do better. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! 화이팅!!!