Peppermint Mochas

Shall We Date? (Let's Date V2!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2—Peppermint Mochas[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"It's cold..." The blond whispered into the freezing air. The female went down the street that was shined dimly from the street lights.

Beep, beep

Yes, her phone was still receiving messages from her members. They continued to spam her ever since she took a step out of the dorm.

It was peaceful to say the least. There weren't many people out so the singer wouldn't have any fear of encountering some crazy fans. Although, this didn't really clear up Aria's mind from her current problems.

"Haaaaaa...." Aria sighed but it didn't get rid of the stress upon her shoulders. The temperature wasn't helping her either so she scanned the street for any available stores that were open.

Aria spotted a Café a few buildings down and it seemed cozy compared to where she was now. Before the blond knew it, her feet were already beginning to walk towards the coffee place.

Once the SNSD member got there, she opened the door to enter the comfortable area.

"So warm~" Aria felt much better. Her body temperature went back to its normal homeostasis. She surveyed the Café and there weren't that many people in here which was a good thing for her. Then, the girl's eyes landed on the menu.

'Should I get something to drink? I mean, I can't stand here forever like an idiot. Hmmm...Peppermint Mocha*. Awesome! They have my favorite here; I'll just get that!'

After deciding on what to order, the latter went up to the cashier and greeted with a smile before telling the person what she wanted to buy.

"Hi, I would like to get a Peppermint Mocha."

The worker nodded and flashed a welcoming smile as she punched the order into the cash register.

"Did you know that we have a two for one sale today?"

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Then, I'll get a second Peppermint Mocha."

The employee nodded again before revealing the total cost of the drinks.

"That will be $3.75, please."

Aria handed over the money and got the receipt in return. She went down to a free table by a open view window and sat down. The place didn't seem busy nor noisy so it was soothing to the latter. Despite that, the girl adjusted her disguise just in case and made sure nothing was slipping off of her.

Aria simply sighed. She took out her phone to play some games to relieve her mind from any stress affected thoughts and the text messages from the SNSD members were the first things that Aria saw when her screen was .

Jessica: Dong Hyun-Ae*! You come back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter