Krystal Jung

Shall We Date? (Let's Date V2!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 3—Krystal Jung[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Krystal, who is known as Jessica's younger sibling, did not answer Aria's question as she remained silent. Yet, the older one saw the younger female shiver from the cold air. She took a seat next to the girl and held out a Peppermint Mocha in front of Krystal.

"Here." Aria said. The brunette just stared at the drink.

"What is that, unnie?"

"It's Peppermint Mocha. I got one extra so you can have this one."

"Thank you..." Krystal took the drink from Aria's grasp and sipped the warm liquid. She smiled slightly from the taste.

"You like..?" Aria grinned.

"It's delicious.."

"That's good, Soojungie.."

There was no more talking between the duo as they drank their coffee beverages. It was a comfortable silence between them. Although, Aria knew something was up and she also knew Krystal wasn't the one to not complete her tasks especially her schedule. Then, why was the girl here even though she was suppose to be in Japan to prepare for the SM Town concert?

"Soojungie...?" Aria called the brunette as she set aside her drink, that was half-way full. The latter glanced at the blond while taking a sip of the drink. After swallowing, Krystal also placed her cup next to the other girl's beverage before replying.

"Yes, unnie?"

"Can you be honest with me?"

"I can't make any promises, but I'll try."

Aria turned towards the brunette and grabbed the girl's hand, that was closest to her. She squeezed it to relax Krystal's tense composure.

"Why are you here, Soojungie? I thought you were going to Japan to prepare for the upcoming concert..."

Krystal tensed up when she heard this question and tried to take away her hand from the blond's grasp but the latter held on. Aria furrowed her eyebrows while thinking why wasn't Krystal being honest. Don't get her wrong. The both of them are close to one another but there was something that was preventing the brunette from speaking.

The blond looked at Krystal's face again to see a really worried and partly anxious expression. What could she be worried about?

'I mean, she has.....Jessica unnie and her friends along with her family.' Aria thought and then she realized something. 'Wait a minute....Sica unnie! Didn't she say that Soojungie was on her way to Japan so that's why Soojungie wasn't able to get in contact with her?'

Aria stared at the girl's face and it does make sense in a way. Krystal was most likely scared to talk or see her sister after lying to her. So after moments of silence from Aria's end, the latter finally got her words together to make Krystal feel at ease.

"Soojungie, if you are worried that I'll tell your unnie, I won't tell her. I promise.." Aria cooed.

"Really?" Krystal looked surprised.

"Yes, yes. I won't speak a single word to Sica unnie. Now, please tell me what's wrong. I'm here for you, Baby Jungie.." Aria's hand let go of Krystal's but the other girl didn't seem like she wanted to separate their entwined hands. Therefore, the F(x) member held on tightly to keep Aria's hand in her grip.

"I can trust you, right Aria unnie?"

"Of course, you can. I mean, who was the one that protected you from Hellsica's wrath by taking the blame for you?" The blond playfully frown which turned into a smile when she heard a giggle from the Jung sister.

"Okay.." Krystal replied. Aria waited for the female to speak up, not wanting to rush the girl and force her to tell her.

"It's okay, Soojungie. Take your time.."

Krystal took a shaky breath before speaking up.

"I....I can't go to Japan, unnie. I just can't.." The girl's voice cracked and Aria took a glimpse of her face. Krystal's tears are slowly going down her cheeks so the blond pulled the brunette into a hug.

"Shhh... It's alright.."

Krystal did not remove herself from the embrace but she did adjust her position so she could look at Aria from where she was.

After minutes of silence, Krystal spoke up which broke the silent atmosphere. 

"Have you ever felt that there is someone, whom you like, will never return your feelings...?" The F(x) Maknae suddenly asked. Her words were muffled since her face was placed on Aria's shoulder but the SNSD member was able to understand her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter