Second Day, Emotional Night

Shall We Date? (Let's Date V2!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 11—Second Day, Emotional Night[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 "Thanks you, Oppa, for spending time with me~" Aria sang as she was dropped off at her hotel room. Donghae flashed a smile at her.

 

"No problem. Anything for the sister-in-law~!" He replied, cheerfully, before saying farewell to the girl and walking away with an extra jump in his steps.

The SNSD member saw this and shook her head at the sight. She jacked in her hotel key and unlocked the door. The girl opened it and went inside.

Aria locked the door once she was inside the area and as always, took off her shoes before entering the living room. She looked out the window to see how dark the sky was.

"I was out for that long...?" She muttered to herself, feeling that the time went by really quickly since the blond spend her whole day with Donghae or known as her brother's baby. The girl nearly threw up when she remembered how Taeyang would address Donghae when they were alone or when she just happens to be there.

The younger Dong went over to her bedroom, sat on the top of the bed sheets, and sighed. She felt tired after spending the whole day with Donghae outside. Her aching arms and legs relax once she settled on the soft blanket.

A message tone rang and Aria groaned.

"Why? WHY MEEEEE~?" She complained but ended up taking out her phone to notice a text from the Group Chat.

Tiffany: Yaaaaah! Jung Sooyeon! 😡What did you say to our Maknae?! She doesn't even want to talk to us and instead she spends time with Donghae Oppa! 😖

Jessica: I didn't do anything😒

Sooyoung: Liar! Liar! Pants of FIRE-YAAAAH!

Seohyun: Did Sooyoung unnie eat any sweets?

Yoona: She stole my cookies🍪🍪

Hyoyeon: My chocolate! 🍫🍫

Taeyeon: My peaaaaas! 😭

Yuri: Yah, your peas are in my room. I kept them safe from Sooyoung's food rampage. 🙄

Taeyeon: Really?! I love you, Kwon Yuri! 😘😘

Tiffany: Ewwwww, #TaeRiSucks

Taeyeon: You

Yuri: You

Aria moved her eyes away from the active chat and tossed her phone somewhere on the bed but away from her. She groaned in annoyance when her phone kept vibrating nonstop with those constant messages from her group members.

"Why are they texting sooooo late~?" Aria grumbled and grabbed a pillow to cover her ears from buzzing of her phone. Sadly, it didn't work as the cellular device constantly rang for about every two minutes.

Now, with a growing headache, Aria begrudgingly went to find that irritating electronic that was hidden in her bed. She found it on the corner edge of the bed and snatched it.

Another vibrate came from the phone and Aria groaned again when the sound hit her eardrums which added to her headache. She saw another message from the SNSD group chat.

Tiffany: Like seriously Jessie, what did you say to her? You didn't tell us yet and we've been waiting ALL day..😑

Jessica: Stop being over dramatic, Miyoung. Jeez, calm yo .

Tiffany: Stop being a total and just tell us or else I will go to your damn room right now. I know your passcode to your door. 😈

Jessica: Yah Taeyeon, control your stupid best friend. She's ruining my beauty sleep!

Sooyoung: Hahaha, your beauty sleep? Yeah, right. What about us? Us, beauties, need to get lots of food. Sleep is for chumps.

Aria: Unnies, Please. It's past eleven here in Japan. Let me sleep and text each other in individual chats, not the group chat😫😫😫

Yoona: MAKNAEEEEEE! 😀

Hyoyeon: She finally speaks something that is not food related.🙄

Tiffany: Well...Maknae could be food if you know what I mean😏

Taeyeon: Yaaaaaah! Stop saying things that will influence our precious Maknae!

Sunny: Out of everyone, you have no right to say such a thing, Kim Taeyeon.

Tiffany: Right back at you Lee Soonkyu! I saw you touching Hyo's just the other day. Disgusting. 👻

Taeyeon: Thanks Fany-ah for the back up and the unnecessary info...

Tiffany: That's what TaeNy is all about, isn't it? #TaeNyFTW

Seohyun: Unnie...😢

Tiffany: Noooooooo! Seobaby! I love only you❣❣TaeNy < SeoFany

Jessica: Ew. You thirsty . 😑

Taeyeon: Hey, don't insult Fany.

Jessica: Don't get me started on you, Kim Taeyeon.

"ARGGGHH! Why do they talk so much?!" Aria screamed so she decided to send one text that would most likely silence them.

Aria: Unnies, I swear to god, DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT IT IS PRACTICALLY MIDNIGHT HERE AND TO TEXT SOMEWHERE ELSE?! I am losing precious sleep because of you.

Hyoyeon: Then, why don't you silence the chat? Duh.

Taeyeon: Wait...😱 MAKNAE, Don't listen to her!!!

Tiffany: YEAH! Hyo is just some crazy ! Don't listen to her! 😆

Hyoyeon: Where are you, Fany? I need to talk to you😊

Tiffany: At work. You know trying to make some money..🙄

Hyoyeon: Lies. I hear you in your room! You're just watching stupid American shows!

Aria: Fine. I'll see you when you come to the concert then. Bye and I'll tell Manager Oppa to send you to a different hotel when you arrive in Japan.

Taeyeon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 😱

Sooyoung: Stupid Hyo! Now, Leader-nim isn't going to talk to us! ! She locked the door with my stuff inside!

Tiffany: LOL! And did I just hear her throw your stuff out like it was trash?😏

Sooyoung: You are so lucky to be with someone who isn't PMSing.. 😞

Tiffany: I know right! Seobaby is the best and she's mine! ❤️

Seohyun: Of course, unnie🙂

The anger that was boiling within Aria went away when she saw how the situation did a complete three sixty after she said her farewell.

Taeyeon would always get grumpy when she couldn't get to talk to her favorite Maknae so no wonder she's acting like that.

Plus, she wasn't actually going to call Ray and tell him to transfer the other SNSD members somewhere else because that would be too much work for him and her.

Although like what Hyoyeon suggested, she silenced the chat and put her phone on the night table.

'Finally...peace and quiet~' Aria thought, smiling at the sound of the light buzzing from the lights.

But her smile dropped as quickly as it came.

Beep, Beep. Beep, Beep.

"GOD DAMN IT!" Aria roared after being interrupted from her sleep for the nth time. She roughly grabbed the cellular device from the night table and turned it on to see a message from Krystal.

Her irritation went away.

The message said this:

From: Koala💙
I just finished my schedule, unnie!^^ I couldn't wait to talk to you! I wish I could come over to your hotel room right now😢

"Awwwwww, Soojungie is so cute..." The blond female cooed, melting at the sight of the sweet words from Jessica's sister. Her anger vanished into thin air.

To: Koala💙
Good job Soojungie and the other members😘! I missed you too~~ You busy girl! I mean, you could come over if you know what I mean😏😏 I'm sure Ethan Oppa won't mind at all... 😉

Just a moment later, she got a reply back.

Koala: As if! Oppa says that we have a schedule the next day. 😟😟

Aria: Awwww, really? F(x) has gotten busier than SNSD? Are we becoming old now😂?

Koala: Nooooooo, SNSD will always be busier than us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter