Good Morning

Shall We Date? (Let's Date V2!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 5—Good Morning[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Unnie, unnie..wake up please.." A soft voice called to the girl on the bed. Aria groaned and grabbed the thing, that was closest to her, to cuddle with and hopefully block out the noise. Strangely, it didn't feel furry like her stuffed animal. It actually had warmth. 

Odd, very odd. 

This stuff animal even has skin.

The younger Dong froze.

'Wait a second, Mr. Fluffy doesn't have skin. Then, it has to be....!'

Aria sat up quickly and turned to her side to see Krystal in her bed. The latter looks at her with an innocent expression while the other stares at her with an intense expression.

"Unnie? Is something wrong?" The brunette asks, wondering why the blond was staring at her like that.

"Yah~! Soojungie, why are you waking me up so early for~?" Aria whined after a few minutes passed, laying back down onto the bed. The younger Jung smiled and wiggled closer to the girl.

"Because your phone has been vibrating for the past hour and the SNSD unnies seem angry..." Krystal answers and that definitely got the girl to quickly sit up on the bed in a flash. 

'Craaaaaaaaap! I forgot to text unnies that I wouldn't go back home last night! Oh my god! They are going to kill meeeeee! AND I'm late for my schedule!!' Aria screamed in her mind.

"OH MY GOOOOOD! Soojungie, can you get my stuff ready?!" Aria asked as she ran to the bathroom to get prepped up, almost tripping and falling onto her face on the way there. Krystal smiles at the sight and was quite amused by the reaction before getting up from the bed and leaving the room.

"I already did! I even made breakfast!" Krystal yelled back while walking down the stairs. She arrives on the first floor and headed towards the kitchen to grab the food for the girl.

Aria heard the words and shouted back.

"Thanks Soojungie!"

She brushed her teeth furiously and washed her face before rushing out of the bathroom. The blond singer grabbed some clothes out of her closet which are a white t-shirt that has a digital image of a minion on it, gray hoodie, a pair of jean shorts with knee length leggings, and a red SnapBack.

The girl slid her clothes on and slapped on her cap before dashing out of her bedroom and going down the stairs in a hasty manner.

"Soojungie?! Where are you?" She arrives the kitchen to find no-one there.

"Over here, Aria unnie!" The brunette's voice boomed from the other side of the kitchen. The SNSD member followed the sound of the girl's voice to find herself at the main table. Her jaw drops when she sees the table filled with multiple dishes of food along with her packed bag.

"S-Soojungie? Y-You made a-all this...?" She stutters while gawking at that grand sight. Krystal giggles.

"Yes, unnie. I made them for you so please eat it. I know you're going to go to a CF today so you will need the energy.." The brown haired female beamed and the blonde haired female couldn't help but smile back.

Aria went to a free seat and Krystal, like a polite gentleman, pulled the chair out for her. The older one blushed but took the seat anyway. Her hand grabbed a pair of chopsticks and picked at one of the dishes: Seafood pancakes. 

Her utensils picked up a slice of the pancake and Aria took a bite. The blond let out a squeal of delight.

"Mmmmmmm! Soojungwieee! Wou are the bwest!!" Aria grabbed another slice to munch on which pleased the cook to see SNSD's Maknae eat to her heart's content.

'Wait....' Aria thought after shoving a bunch of pancakes into which resulted in puffy cheeks, 'Why isn't Soojungie eating...?'

She glanced at the smiling brunette, who hasn't taken a seat yet. Aria poked the girl's arm, making Krystal look at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter